legodude123
STALIN

I have super powers

STALIN
Started: 1/29/2014 Category: Games

STALIN

Con

You don't have super powers.
legodude123

Pro

I was able to hear my music a bit even though it was on low
I am the fastest
I have strong endurance and I am skinny in class we were playing volley ball 5 volley ball hit my arms and I didn't feel pain
I have super intelligence
I have super speed because I ran faster than a car once and I am serious.
I have stated lots of proof
STALIN

Con

"I was able to hear my music a bit even though it was on low"

The average human who is not deaf can do the same.

"I am the fastest"

Lack of proof.

"I have strong endurance and I am skinny in class we were playing volley ball 5 volley ball hit my arms and I didn't feel pain"

The same can be said about many people older than 10. This proves nothing.

"I have super intelligence"

Really? You seem to lack the intelligence to know that a period goes at the end of each sentence.

"I have super speed because I ran faster than a car once and I am serious."

No proof is shown that you are serious. Of course if the car was going at 3 mph then I would believe you but then that would not be super speed.

"I have stated lots of proof"

You have stated lots of fantasies.
legodude123

Pro

My opponent did not understood my argument

The average human who is not deaf can do the same.'
LACK OF SOURCE
Basically, a average human cant hear a phone that has been on low volume from far away but when my phone was ringing I placed it on a very low volume and I was able to hear it from my kitchen when it was in the living room and this could happen humans could have powers.

Your not getting what I am saying. I was at gym and my classmates are older than 10. My gym teacher said when your doing a four arm pass it will hurt. When my class mates hit the ball they complained and it was the whole class except me and you said I give lack of proof when your giving something irrelevant as if it is a fact.

Just because you have lack of grammar on the internet does not necessarily mean you cant spell out side of the real world and of course have super intelligence does not mean your the smartest man in the world it is showing that your very smart and you know when to think and find the right situations in a problem.

I just said that to show you how fast I am but I am very fast and I have been stated the fastest man in school.

Argument
I have great stamina and great skill I react very fast and am able to sense incoming attacks.
Stamina: My stamina increases very often and I could increase how long I can last here is a example of a human ability that is greater than a regular human. I have survived 50 laps of fitness gram pacer test and to believe me I have also ran 24 laps in a track field.

I react fast as if my brain senses the move.

I have senses you know. Examples
- Someone tried attack I could not hear the foot steps because it was a prank but than it came to a certain point where I was able to know who it was. Example 2. As my friend was trying to scare me he failed because I knew who it was.

Your argument is lacking and you did not refute my statements correctly. It is possible for humans to have powers

http://www.cracked.com...

Powers can be defined as abilities other humans cant surpass
STALIN

Con

OK my opponent clearly doesn't get it. He has shown that he has stamina and super intelligence and super speed. But he failed to prove that this is not normal. He failed to prove that he is one of the people in the source he gave.

For example:

"I have survived 50 laps of fitness gram pacer test and to believe me I have also ran 24 laps in a track field."

My opponent has not shown that he isn't lying first of all. Second, he hasn't really proved that there are few others who can do the same.
Posted by brepar 3 years ago
brepar
:O 24 laps of track and field.

4.8km over flat ground is not an achievement to be proud of, in fact it requires little to no stamina at all. Any half fit person would be able to run it.
Posted by spiderman12345 3 years ago
spiderman12345
That could be true depending on the way you define powers
Vote Placed by theta_pinch 3 years ago
theta_pinch
legodude123STALINTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro didn't use periods at the end of sentences. As con pointed out pro has no proof. Pro was the only one to use a source.
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 3 years ago
Krazzy_Player
legodude123STALINTied
Reasons for voting decision: Though Pro refuted every statement of Con in R-3, Con however made convincing arguments by stating that Pro may not be one of the person in the source he has provided, Therefore Arguments to Con.