grobino
bluesteel

I have the biggest Penis in the world.

grobino

Pro

It has come to my attention that I have the biggest penis in the world. These are the reasons that this truth has been revealed to me-
*Every girl I have slept with has commented on the size of my Penis, and always in a positive manner.
*Of these girls around half of them claimed that it was the biggest penis they had ever seen, the other half refused to comment which, whilst it didn't prove my theory, also did not disprove it.
*I have never seen another penis in my life apart from in pictures and on the internet. Photo-shop exists, and I have seen evidence of pictures of penises being enlarged through photo-shop. I have not seen any evidence to suggest that all of these pictures have not been enlarged digitally.
*I have seen a pornographic video in which the males prosthetic large phallus falls off, to reveal a penis smaller than my own. I have not seen any evidence to suggest this method of penis enlargement is not used in all pornographic films.
bluesteel

Con

Thanks for the debate grobino.

==Burden of Proof==

My opponent as instigator/pro must prove that his penis is larger than any other known penis anywhere in the world or in the course of history. As he points out, since people can lie and Photoshop can be used, we cannot trust my opponent. Thus, he, by definition, fails the BOP because he has chosen a topic that is unprovable in a debate.

==My case==

C1) Non-human penises

My opponent does not specify humans in his case. This means he automatically loses, since certain animals have penises that easily dwarf those of even the largest man's. The largest recorded penis belongs to a blue whale, with a total length of 8 feet. http://news.softpedia.com... This is likely longer than my opponent's entire body length.

C2) Largest human penis

Dr. Alfred Kinsey, the most famous sex researcher of all time, saw thousands of penises throughout the course of his career. The largest one he ever recorded was 10 inches. The largest recorded penis in human history was clocked in by Dr. David Reuben at 14 inches. http://www.seemagazine.com... It is doubtful that my opponent is larger than these measurements.

C3) Proportionate to height/foot length

Shaq is undoubtedly larger than my opponent. Look at his shoe size: http://www.shecklerfoundation.org...

==Rebuttal==

++ means an argument my opponent made

++Every girl I have slept with has commented on the size of my Penis, and always in a positive manner.++

Positive manner could be like Goldilocks: "not too big, not too small, it was juuust right." Women who encounter extremely large penises often comment in a negative manner because intercourse feels uncomfortable, as the penis head pushes up against their cervix.

++Of these girls around half of them claimed that it was the biggest penis they had ever seen, the other half refused to comment which, whilst it didn't prove my theory, also did not disprove it++

Actually it does disprove my opponent's theory. If he was the largest, they would have answered in the affirmative, but since they didn't want to hurt his feelings, they refused to comment.

++I have never seen another penis in my life apart from in pictures and on the internet. Photo-shop exists, and I have seen evidence of pictures of penises being enlarged through photo-shop. I have not seen any evidence to suggest that all of these pictures have not been enlarged digitally.++

My opponent seems to be admitting that he has seen pictures of larger penises than his online. While Photoshop can't be ruled out, it is unlikely to have been used in all of the pictures, especially if my opponent was viewing a movie clip.

++I have seen a pornographic video in which the males prosthetic large phallus falls off, to reveal a penis smaller than my own. I have not seen any evidence to suggest this method of penis enlargement is not used in all pornographic films.++

This is a classic fallacy - generalizing from too small a sample size. My friend's uncle works in the pornography industry, and I can guarantee you this practice is not widespread.

This also makes no sense. The money shot - recording the male orgasming - would be impossible in pornography if all men had a prosthetic on.

The fact that the video my opponent is referring to would show this "blooper" rather than cutting it out during editing shows that the video must have been some sort of unique parody.

Negated.
grobino

Pro

Thank-you for giving such an indulgent reply to my whimsical debate Bluesteel, it is much appreciated.

In rebuttal to your case I put forward the follow points-

C1) Non-human penises

Granted my opponent has a a point- I did not specify Human penises. However, my opponent also makes the mistake of assuming that I am human when I have not at any point stated this to be the case. It is entirely plausible that I am extra-terrestrial. I merely claim to have the biggest penis in the world, I did not state that I had a human penis. If my opponent wishes to discuss the existence of extra-terrestrial life I put forward that many scholars who are considered to be sound of mind, for example Stephen Hawking (http://www.timesonline.co.uk...), support the argument that life can exist outside this planet. Granted that a Blue Whales penis is longer than my body length, the possible extra-terrestrial nature of my body means that it may not be longer than my own penis.

C2) Largest Human Penis

Whilst I cannot argue with the statistics that my opponent has put forward I must point out that as my penis has not been seen by either Kinsey or Reuben at any point in their careers their findings cannot be bought into this debate. If they were to see my penis, it is possible that it would exceeds their previous measurements of the worlds largest penis.

C3) Proportionate to height/foot length

As large as Shaq may be my opponent has, with this point, fallen victim to the classic myth that shoe size is relevant to penis size http://www.4-men.org.... This is based on rumour and not on scientific fact. Also, I put forward to my opponent that human beings suffering from Dwarfism actually have larger genitalia in proportion to body size than their non-dwarf counterparts, http://wiki.answers.com....
As this is the case, the size and shape of my body actually will have no effect on the size of my genitalia; the two are not relative.

As for my opponents rubuttals, whilst I cannot argue with the psychological points regarding the 'Goldilocks Response' I can put forward a significant counterargument to the practice of taping on prosthetic penises. Firstly, I highly doubt that prosthetic technology has not reached the point to which we can create prosthetic penises that are able to reproduce an orgasm using a substitute fluid. We are able to make hands that can 'feel' by sending signals through the human synapses to the brain. Compared to this a prosthetic penis that could be used for the 'money shot' would be extremely easy to create. I also put forward to my opponent that whilst my sample size may be small, his sample size is also equally as small. Whilst I am not doubting my opponents Uncles position within the pornography industry I must point out that he is not a representative for the industry as a whole, and that my opponents sample size is equally as limited as my own.
bluesteel

Con

Thanks for the fun debate grobino. It's definitely out of the ordinary.

==BOP==

My opponent concedes that he cannot possibly meet the burden of proof that is required in a debate. In the American court system, a defendant may be factually guilty, but if the government fails its burden of proof, you must acquit the defendant, and in the same way, my opponent could theoretically have the largest penis in the world, but still lose this debate because it is impossible for him to prove, over the internet, that his is the largest.

If my opponent asserted his was a certain size, I could immediately assert than mine was bigger. No verification is possible on this website.

==Extending my case==

C1) Non-human penises

++my opponent also makes the mistake of assuming that I am human when I have not at any point stated this to be the case.++

This was not an unreasonable assumption because:
a. My opponent stated in the comments section that he had a normal human sized penis.

b. My opponent's profile picture is most likely of himself. The person pictured is not cool-looking enough to make posting it worthwhile, unless it is actually my opponent.

c. If an alien life form came to Earth, it would be prohibitively unlikely that this life force's first known act would be to engage a debate on DDO, asserting that its penis was the largest on Earth.

d. It is unlikely that another sentient species would be close enough to reach the Earth within its lifetime.

e. According to Matt Ridley's The Red Queen, it is unlikely that another species would reproduce the same way we do. They might have asexual reproduction, polysexual reproduction (more than two genders), or hermaphroditic reproduction (all individuals have all sex organs).

f. Finally, and most importantly, this still does not prove that his penis is larger than 8 feet long, which is the length of a blue whale's penis. The more resources a species devotes to body size or penis size, the fewer resources it can devote to brain size, meaning the more sentient a species is, the smaller its penis is likely to be.

C2) Largest human penis

My opponent fails to assert that his penis is larger than 10 inches or 14 inches, which are the largest penises recorded by Kinsey and Reuben respectively. He thus fails the BOP here. If he actually believed himself to be larger than these figures, he would submit an application to the Guinness Book Of World Records.

C3) Proportional to height

My opponent's study may be correct, but he's forgetting that Shaq has one other advantage over my opponent: Shaq is black. My opponent lists his penis size under the comments as 7.7', which would be 90th percentile for a white man, but only 56th percentile for a black man. http://www.calculatorslive.com...

==His case==

My opponent concedes my argument that the girls he slept with probably just felt sorry for him. They didn't want to tell him that they'd slept with a black man, and he didn't stack up.

In addition, women have a vaginal depth, when aroused, of 5-7 inches. http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu... If my opponent was not "hitting bottom" and getting complaints about this, then he is likely not longer than 7 inches.

---penis prosthetics---

I've searched online and failed to locate a prosthetic that could simulate an orgasm. This technology seems too expensive for porn, which is notoriously low budget. My friend's uncle told me that the reason female porn stars often don't last in the industry for more than 5 years, but men, like Ron Jeremy, can make a career out of porn, is because the women just need to lay there and look pretty, but their looks fade after a few years, whereas men need an important skill set, i.e. being able to hold the orgasm in until the director calls for the money shot. Given these facts, it is unlikely that the use of prosthetics is widespread. In fact, looking over prosthetic products, they would not withstand much scrutiny in "close-up" shots; they don't look all that real.

I await my opponent's response with baited breath.
grobino

Pro

I agree with my opponent, there is no way that I could disprove him if he asserted that his was bigger other than the fact that I know this to be a fallacy because I have the biggest in the world. As mine is the biggest in the world it is an impossibility that his could be bigger.

I put forward to my opponent though the Truman Theory. The Truman theory is the theory that one person (in this case, myself) is the subject of a large television series and everybody and everything around him is a fa´┐Żade for the camera. This being the case, then, I hypothesise that my opponent does not have a large penis at all and is in fact only an elaborate rouse on the part of the television company to stop me discovering the truth about my large penis in order to create a reaction of the purposes of entertainment. I put it to my opponent to disprove this.

C1)
As for the assumption my opponent continues to make about the origin of myself I put forward to him this rebuttal. Firstly, whilst the person in my picture is not cool enough by American standards to warrant being used as a fake picture, it must be noted that I am living in Britain. Due to cultural differences, such as Geek Sheik being the more normative fashion in Britain as opposed to the more masculine American fashion style, it is highly plausible that I would use the image if my aim was to appear cool in Britain. I would like to ask my opponent also where exactly he gained such a vast knowledge of the Alien psyche? I think it is a fallacy for my opponent to claim that these are not the actions of an extra terrestrial being as my opponent, I think it is safe to assume, has never knowingly met an extra terrestrial and as such would have no knowledge of their motives. I again cite my opponents lack of extraterrestrial knowledge when he claims that if ones penis were to be large ones brain would be small. This is based purely on knowledge of Earth anatomy, and it is highly possible an extraterrestrial could have a large penis and a large brain as the laws governing our evolution do not apply to them.

C2)
I would like to point out to my opponent that I am asserting I have the largest penis in the world. If there is a penis that is 14 inches long, it is implied by my statement that mine is bigger as mine is the largest in the world.

C3)
I again put forward to my opponent that as I may be extra terrestrial, and as my picture may not be my own, that my opponent is not knowledgeable to the colour of my skin. I also put forward that whilst Shaq may indeed be black, this does not automatically mean that his penis is larger than mine as it is unknown what percentile Shaq may be in.
bluesteel

Con

Thanks, grobino.

==BOP==

++I agree with my opponent, there is no way that I could disprove him if he asserted that his was bigger++

I'm glad my opponent agrees. My penis IS bigger than his. He cannot disprove this, thus he fails the BOP.

==Rebuttal==

---Truman Theory---

I demand my opponent test this theory. In the movie The Truman Show, Truman tests this theory by disrupting his normal routine, counting the number of times certain cars and bicycles passed his house (they passed repeatedly, in predictable cycles), and eventually attempts to escape the show's "set" by running as far away as he could. For this to be a fair debate, my opponent must stop his normal routine (if he usually goes to school or work, he should skip these), he must start counting how many times every car and bicycle passes, he must go up to strangers and see if they recognize him (from the show), and he must then run as far away from his home as he possibly can. Only then can we continue debating this point.

C1)

Extend my argument from Matt Ridley that aliens would likely not even have a penis because they would be asexual or polysexual. It is prohibitively unlikely they would have the exact same sex organs as we do. If my opponent keeps asserting that he is an alien, then I assert that he has no penis.

Extend the argument that my opponent says in the comments section that he is 7 and 3/4 inches. This is considerably smaller than 8 FEET, which is the length of the blue whale's penis. My opponent could not win a pissing contest with a blue whale.

Extend my argument that his profile picture must be of my opponent.

++geek sheik++

I showed his picture to my friend who is a fashionista and she said, "that's not geek sheik, that's just geek."

C2)

Extend my argument that my opponent did not "hit bottom" in his previous sexual encounters. This means that his length is well below 7 inches, which is the upper limit of vaginal canal length. He is thus smaller than 14 inches, which is the largest human penis on record.

C3)

I put my opponent's purported penis length into a penis length calculator, and it said that 10% of white men are larger than he is and 44% of black men are larger than he is. This means he falls far short of "biggest in the world," especially when comparing his length to that of black men.

C4)

I ask my opponent whether he uses condoms. This question is of vital importance to this debate.

I look forward to his response.
grobino

Pro

grobino forfeited this round.
bluesteel

Con

==BOP==

I assert my opponent is only 1 inch. If he drops this, he agrees.

Vote con.
grobino

Pro

grobino forfeited this round.
bluesteel

Con

1 inch < 14 inches (largest human) << 8 feet (blue whale)

Therefore, vote Con.
Posted by tvellalott 6 years ago
tvellalott
bluesteel: "lol, yeah it was fun. I'd feel bad if my opponent is out there testing his Truman Theory and that's why he forfeited." ROFLMFAO
Posted by Maikuru 6 years ago
Maikuru
Multiple forfeits = default 7 to opponent, in my book.
Posted by bluesteel 6 years ago
bluesteel
lol, yeah it was fun. I'd feel bad if my opponent is out there testing his Truman Theory and that's why he forfeited.
Posted by wjmelements 6 years ago
wjmelements
This was a great debate until the forfeits.
Posted by grobino 6 years ago
grobino
This is educative, I'm educating you that I have the biggest Penis in the world.
Posted by anitajasmine 6 years ago
anitajasmine
bring up a debate topic that is EDUUCAAAATIIIVVVE and not this..........
Posted by Freeman 6 years ago
Freeman
Grobino, are you related to Brian Eggleston?
Posted by Alex 6 years ago
Alex
You honestly believe that your 7 3/4 incher is the biggest one in the world?

/fail
Posted by BlackVoid 6 years ago
BlackVoid
Epic!
Posted by grobino 6 years ago
grobino
This is a brilliant debate man, I am really enjoying the seriousness around such a trivial subject.
Vote Placed by BLAHthedebator 2 years ago
BLAHthedebator
grobinobluesteelTied
Reasons for voting decision: ...
Vote Placed by Doulos1202 6 years ago
Doulos1202
grobinobluesteelTied
Vote Placed by alpaca 6 years ago
alpaca
grobinobluesteelTied
Vote Placed by tvellalott 6 years ago
tvellalott
grobinobluesteelTied
Vote Placed by Maikuru 6 years ago
Maikuru
grobinobluesteelTied
Vote Placed by J.Kenyon 6 years ago
J.Kenyon
grobinobluesteelTied
Vote Placed by wjmelements 6 years ago
wjmelements
grobinobluesteelTied