I know the most horrible Horror story every to be told

Started: 4/7/2015 Category: News

I have regrettably become one person to know the worst terrible conspiracy known to man. It is so awful, that if you can not bear to be the possessor of horrible and disgusting information, you should not read the argument rounds of this debate.

As this is a debate, You are required to Present your argument as proof I am wrong, by showing it in scientific Facts. IN other words; Because this is a debate: You will provide a more Terrible Horror Story. *Thus proving me wrong ~ through your provided argument - not you denial of the evidence I have provided.
[you have no right to consider Countering your opponent(me) a debate argument if you do not provide contradicting facts(evidence which suggests something otherwise* {in this case: there is a more terrible horror story})]

SO< ROUND 1: Prove me wrong.
this debate cannot be accepted if you do not believe that you know the worst of the worst {conspiracy compatible} horror stories.

POST YOUR HORROR STORY { compatible with the debate criteria ]

Don't really know how to disprove your horror story in round 1 since you didn't post it yet....
This is poor planning on your part.

GoOrDin forfeited this round.

Since you did not post your horror story, you can not prove that you know the most horrible Horror story every to be told..
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
IN fact, only you really had BURDEN of Truth. I was venting. apart from that. You chose to prove that I did not KNOW the most horrible horror story. I did not even have to prove it. You had to disprove it, and when you had succeeded in attempting I would then be required to defend myself in the format of this particular debate.. It was a pleasure to see you fail the acceptance round and then still claim in round two days later, that you won.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
Vote me I win. he failed to meet the first credential of the debate. I did not have burden of Truth, I shared it.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
Your a bully QWZX

but I am glad you one needed to hear my story. you remind me of this..
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
This is an R rated debate.

R Rated.

It cannot be debated by children, and is not intended for children.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
My story is not to be read by children 19 years of age or younger. IN fact preferably, no one will ever read it. You will cry, you may scream, and you will never forget.
You might deny that it is real if you can muster the will the reject its scaring night-terror content, but you cannot deny that it is the worst horror story there has ever been written.
Vote Placed by Zarroette 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro never meets the BoP, so arguments to Con. Conduct to Con for Pro's forfeit.