frozen_eclipse
imabench

I love you more

frozen_eclipse

frozen_eclipse

Pro

I will prove I love you more. the point of this debate is for each side to prove that they love their opponent more. The person who is more convincing and proves their love more should win. This is just for fun. I don't care if your a dude, woman, cat, dog, or an egg. I will debate with you.

1-acceptance
2-3.....is whatever we want it to be.
4- summaries....no new arguments.

love - 1.a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.

2.a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
imabench

Con

I accept this debate and will argue that I love the Pro more than she loves me

frozen_eclipse

Pro

I love my opponent because Well Imabench is my squishy. You are my squishy and forever will be my squishy.(nemo reference)

1. Every time I think bout you my heart misses a beat.

2. Whenever I'm around imabench for some reason he makes me shy. I'm not a shy person but because I love imabench he makes me shy.

3. I stalk his debates( he doesn't know this but now he knows.). I love him so much that I want to stalk every aspect of his life. I will profess that I masturbate to every debate he has and every comment he posts. After reading his acceptance I grabbed the ky and went to work. Because I love him so much I will profess my weirdness to the world just to prove that I love him.

4. Whenever I realize that I'm dreaming about imabench I wake up with a sticky spot in my bed.

5. Even though imabench doesn't love me I still love him. Even though he never called me back after we had sex I still await for the day to see his face . I believe I love imabench more because I stalk him more than he stalks me.

6. I typically don't pre-ejaculate but every time I see a bench I jizz in my pants.

What I would do for imabench. you refers to imabench.

1. I would kill my entire family and unborn child for you.

2. I would rape my mother for you.

3. I would bathe in a tub of spiders though I'm terribly afraid of them for you.

4. I would torture women and cut of their nipples or clitoris or I would castrate anyone just to prove my love for you. I also will now take steroids to shrink my penis because the last time we had sex you said my penis was too big. So to make you happy I will shrink my penis to whatever size you want.

5. I asked imabench to be my love but he rejected and I am hurt by it. To prove my love I wrote a poem for you.

I could stop the tears
I could hide the pain
but whatever's hidden in the scars
will always remain
I could change my whole image
I could fine someone new
but the love I could have for him
will still pour out to you

and the worst thing about it
is that you don't even care
I could scream out for you forever
but you'll never be there
when you know how I feel
it still won't damage your mind
that you hurt me so
with one big word:
goodbye

I would love to just say goodbye to imabench but I cant because to me he is like the water. I love the water because it is seemingly simple but so beautiful and complex in its abilities. Water quenches my thirst. though imabench doesn't want to be my lover my thirst is quenched by him just talking to me. SO I believe that I love you more....... The difference between being in-love and being enslaved is nothing. I am your slave. Though imabench wanted to hit it and quit it i want to continue but he seems to reject me. Thus i love him more.

imabench

Con

This is how much I love the Pro.

All of my troll debates I have ever made was all just an attempt to get you to comment on them to fulfill my lifes goal to know that you are watching me and know im out there. I troll only to try to get your attention and I have modeled my big issues preferences so that we are a 100% match, but thats just what I do publically.

Privately I viciously whack off to your profile picture, and when I cry thinking that you dont know me I use my own tears as lube to masturbate even harder to you. I go all out when I whack off too, I fling around, kick the wall, I move around a lot and rock the mattress, and it annoys my brother who sleeps on the mattress below me on the bunk bed.

Sometimes though after I masturbate into my tube sock, I gently climb down from the bunk-bed and insert the sticky end of the sock into my brothers mouth while he sleeps and I imagine that you are the one who is actually tasting my semen while in such a relaxed state of mind. Sometimes I even put the sock in my own mouth and imagine thats what it would taste like if you were in my mouth....

Once in a while though my brother wakes up when im putting my sock in his mouth and I have to force the sock dripping with semen into his mouth to taste my love and affection for you.

I also like to put the sock in my dog's water bowl so that when shes thirsty she too drinks my semen which I made from my love for you. She seems to like the added flavor.

Once I went on a quest to try to masturbate on every piece of furniture in my house while thinking of you.

It took 30 minutes...... Because I love you that much
frozen_eclipse

Pro

I want affection from imabench the fact that i have to ask him for affection proves he doesnt love me like i love him. Witch means i love him more.

It seems that imabench wants to prove his love by saying he mastrubates to me viciously and that his penis probroly looks like a chewed up snickers bar. This is a problem.Number one how are we going to possibly have sex again if your penis is deformed. If you really love me then you will keep your penis looking good by not rubbing the skin off of it so that my love for you can be expressed in person without your passion stick falling off. Also, Mastrubation alone doesnt prove that a person loves something or someone. Many people mastrubate to porn stars but that doesnt mean they love them.

"and when I cry thinking that you dont know me I use my own tears as lube to masturbate even harder to you."

By the way i do know you. I stated earlier that you are my squishy and will forever be my squishy. How can i say that and not know you?

At best the only thing that imabench has proven here is that he has a fetish for me. Just because you have a fetish and want to have sex doesnt mean you love me. Honestly I dont think imabench loves me. Ive stated that i would rape my own mom for him while the best he can give is mastrubating in a sock. I love you my dear but i think your just saying these things to just get in my pants. Though i wont object i know whats happening here.

imabench

Con

"It seems that imabench wants to prove his love by saying he mastrubates to me viciously and that his penis probroly looks like a chewed up snickers bar"

So you HAVE been getting the pictures of myself ive been sending to you!!!! you never respond to me texts :(

"Number one how are we going to possibly have sex again if your penis is deformed."

That first time didnt count as sex!!! You went at it for 15 seconds, gave me a hot steaming load to my face, and then went to sleep! that doesnt count as sex!!!!! furthermore the fact that I willingly masturbate to you so hard that my penis looks like a hot dog that got hit by a lawnmower only emphasizes how much I think of you and love you.

"If you really love me then you will keep your penis looking good by not rubbing the skin off of it so that my love for you can be expressed in person without your passion stick falling off. "

I already explained how I use my own tears as lube

"Also, Mastrubation alone doesnt prove that a person loves something or someone. Many people mastrubate to porn stars but that doesnt mean they love them."

Its the only way I can express my love to you because every time i burn your house down you ignore me for months!!!!

"I stated earlier that you are my squishy and will forever be my squishy. How can i say that and not know you?"

We all know that "squishy" is just a code word for sex slave, but that doesnt mean you love me, you see me as a tool not as a person/bench!!! I see you for who you are, a person and a lover!

"At best the only thing that imabench has proven here is that he has a fetish for me. "

I SHOVED MY SEMEN LACED TUBE SOCK INTO MY BROTHERS MOUTH FOR YOU!!!!!

" Ive stated that i would rape my own mom for him while the best he can give is mastrubating in a sock"

First of all your mom is f*cking hot so dont make it seem like having sex with her is a chore. Second of all having sex with a hot person doesnt symbolize love at all it just says how YOU WOULD CHEAT ON ME WITH YOUR OWN MOTHER YOU B*TCH!!!!

I dont know why I put up with you but dammit I love you and I am not leaving you alone until we have that hot sweaty sex that I always wanted and make 16kadams watch in a corner.

frozen_eclipse

Pro

At this point i summae why i love imabench more than he states he loves me. Also this is the last round sosk that no knew arguments are made.

Though i love you my little sexmuffin i will still ty to win this debate.

Ignored points by con.

2. I would rape my mother for you.

5. I asked imabench to be my love but he rejected and I am hurt by it.

If imabench truely loved me beyond being the person he mastrubates in tube socks too. (by the way why a sock?) Then he would not have let these points stand until the last round.Imabench has rejected me time and time again and is lying that he truey loves me.

I offered to rape my mother for him, I offered to kill my entire family and unborn child for him,I offered to bathe in a tub of spiders of wtch is my worst fear for him. The best he gives me is mastrubating to my picturre and making his brother sniff it. Lat me say that astrubation does not equal love. I also do not understand why putting semen in someone elses face constitutes love. It doesnt.

My opponent claims that he sends pictures to me vis text message. He is lying, what is my phone number if you have been truely texting me????

"That first time didnt count as sex!!! You went at it for 15 seconds, gave me a hot steaming load to my face."

Sex is intercoarse and more. We had intercorse an it only felt like 15 seconds to you because i drugged you so you wouldnt run away again and lie and tell the police that you have 5 vaginas and that i raped all of them. Our session was actually about 2 hours. Also if he really loved me he wouldnt be defending his mastrubating if i asked him to stop. When someone is in love they would do anything for their signifiant other. Since he wont agree to my request he must not love me enough.

"I already explained how I use my own tears as lube."

Umm tears dont have a lubey property and takes to much reapplying. You should just have sex with me again so you wouldnt have to do that.

"Its the only way I can express my love to you because every time i burn your house down you ignore me for months!!!"

Ive bee in the same house for abut 17 years and it has never been burned down. On the other hand it is you who i ignoring my balls.

"I SHOVED MY SEMEN LACED TUBE SOCK INTO MY BROTHERS MOUTH FOR YOU!!!!!"

I would kill my momand unborn child for you. I think my actions express more love tha cum in a sock.

"First of all your mom is f*cking hot so dont make it seem like having sex with her is a chore. Second of all having sex with a hot person doesnt symbolize love at all it just says how YOU WOULD CHEAT ON ME WITH YOUR OWN MOTHER YOU B*TCH!!!!"

My moms not hot....... http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com...

Did you jjust call me the b word? if you truely loved me youwouldnt be calling me these obscene words. You have hurt my feelings imensely.
imabench

Con

Final arguments

1) I tried to burn his house down because i love him
2) I send pictures to him and he never responds
3) He refuses to have decent quality sex with me and just likes to use me as a tool
4) He says he would rape his hot mother to somehow prove he loves me even though that makes no sense
5) I am almost always thinking and masturbating about him
6) I shove my semen filled sock into my brothers mouth for Frozen's honor
7) I also masturbated onto every piece of furniture in my house to prove how horny and in love i am for him
8) I feed my semen to my dog in his honor too
9) He never calls me
10) He never looks me in my eyes the few times we do do it
11) He drugged me because he cant stand me
12) I use my own tears as a lubricant for jacking off even though they arent very lubricating
13) He currently has a restraining order against me for trying to talk to him
14) I offered to watch "the notebook" with him to prove how much I love him, he immediately rejected me
15) He doesnt even have the decency to spell check his words when he is debating me
16) I called him a b*tch because im frustrated with how closed off he is being with me
17) He gave me herpes and I dont care because I love him
18) He voted against gay marriage in North Carolina just so he would have an excuse of why we cant be together
19) I ended my last relationship just to have a chance to be with him, and he blew me off
20) Hes not even gay

I rest my case, I love the Pro more than he loves me

(I thank the pro fro this debate even though he doesnt answer my calls, i thank the voters for reading, and i thank everyone for not reporting this debate)
Posted by Travniki 4 years ago
Travniki
Drama. Your. Save. Llama. For.
Posted by frozen_eclipse 4 years ago
frozen_eclipse
i shall post no more on this ....too much rambling
Posted by frozen_eclipse 4 years ago
frozen_eclipse
your perception of justice is flawed and contradictory. you say you want proper voting but did not vote based on the resolution but instead voted upon whom tickled your ear more. This is justice? you sir are a living contradiction.
Posted by Travniki 4 years ago
Travniki
I will never stop fighting for what is right, for justice and for proper voting!
Posted by Travniki 4 years ago
Travniki
You're*
Posted by frozen_eclipse 4 years ago
frozen_eclipse
travniki just go away seriously....just stay away from anything that involves me....id greatly appreciate it.....
Posted by frozen_eclipse 4 years ago
frozen_eclipse
you make the rules??????????.....umm your not a moderator sir
Posted by Travniki 4 years ago
Travniki
Get over yourself. You tried to be funny and failed. Imabench succeeded. Save your drama for your llama.
Posted by frozen_eclipse 4 years ago
frozen_eclipse
how rational and justified(sarcasm)....this debate is about proving love not making you laugh, theres nothing wrong with laughing but it is a problem when you base your vote on laughs.....sigh.......
Posted by Travniki 4 years ago
Travniki
Imabench cannot lose this debate. He made me laugh for a solid 10 minutes. Out of all his troll debates this is the best
Vote Placed by Stephen_Hawkins 4 years ago
Stephen_Hawkins
frozen_eclipseimabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: Counter dust now that there is no vote.
Vote Placed by RyozoTabikashi 4 years ago
RyozoTabikashi
frozen_eclipseimabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: I think that it is more convincing
Vote Placed by Travniki 4 years ago
Travniki
frozen_eclipseimabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: I gave arguments to Bench for one reason, he did rebuttals in a sense, that is he took Pros claims like "How can you love me, you called me a B*tch" and used them to his own benifit, now thats good debating. I gave COn conduct because Pro said " I would torture women and cut of their nipples or clitoris or I would castrate anyone just to prove my love for you." Now I know that both were obscene, but pro took it way to far. S/G because pro mispelled "about" he said "bout" instead
Vote Placed by vmpire321 4 years ago
vmpire321
frozen_eclipseimabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: No
Vote Placed by 1dustpelt 4 years ago
1dustpelt
frozen_eclipseimabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: counter travinki, said hes not voting but then hes voting
Vote Placed by InVinoVeritas 4 years ago
InVinoVeritas
frozen_eclipseimabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: Uh... No. But seriously... No.
Vote Placed by SuburbiaSurvivor 4 years ago
SuburbiaSurvivor
frozen_eclipseimabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: no
Vote Placed by Multi_Pyrocytophage 4 years ago
Multi_Pyrocytophage
frozen_eclipseimabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: Murder your own family for love? That's extreme...
Vote Placed by 16kadams 4 years ago
16kadams
frozen_eclipseimabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: Murdering ones family over love > modeling life aspects of the other person. This debate seared my eyes.
Vote Placed by Zaradi 4 years ago
Zaradi
frozen_eclipseimabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: No