DATXDUDE
Jonbonbon

I luuurve u

Jonbonbon
Started: 9/28/2015 Category: Cars

DATXDUDE

Pro

Marri me plz
Jonbonbon

Con

Sorry but no.

It's not me; it's you.
DATXDUDE

Pro

I'm lying alone
With my head on the phone
Thinking of you till it hurts I know you're hurt too
But what else can we do
Tormented and torn apart
I wish I could carry Your smile in my heart
For times when my life seems so low
But make me believe
What tomorrow can bring
When today doesn't really know
Doesn't really know
I'm all out of love
I'm so lost without you
I know you were right
Believing for so long
I'm all out of love
What am I without you?
It can't be too late
To say that I was so wrong
I want you to come back
And carry me home
Away from these long loneley nights I'm reaching for you
Are you feeling it too?
Does the feelings seem oh so right?
And what would you say If I call on you now
And said that I can't hold on
There's no easy way It gets harder each day
Please love me or I'll be gone I'll be gone
DATXDUDE

Pro

Dum de dum de dum...
DATXDUDE

Pro

What the freak did you just flipping say about me, you little Apostate? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Seminary, and I’ve been involved in numerous splits with the Elders, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Commitment Pattern and I was the top converter in the entire Church. You are nothing to me but just another unfaithful servant. I will dust my feet at you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before upon the face of the Earth, mark my freaking words. You think you can get away with saying that "anti" stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, brother. As we speak I am contacting my sacred network of Danites across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the brimstone, maggot. The brimstone that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re flipping dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can cast you out in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in the laying on of hands, but I have access to the Signs and Tokens of the Holy Temple and I will use them to their full extent to smite your miserable kiester all the way to Kolob, you little turd. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would not have spoken ill of the Lord's Anointed. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you stinking idiot. I will let Satan's water wash over you and you will drown in it. You’re flipping dead, kiddo.
Jonbonbon

Con

Note to the judges: upon losing this debate, my opponent has diverted to the red herring logical fallacy, where as he starts prattling on about something completely unrelated. I'm not marrying him, and he obviously doesn't love me if that's the way he's going to talk to me. Plus he thought I was a guy (considering he called me brother). Huge conduct violation. Please vote con.

Thanks for reading.
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
Ah, and here I hought you might be an overly hormonal guy trying to get me to fall in love even though I already have a boyfriend.
Posted by DATXDUDE 1 year ago
DATXDUDE
Haha I'm just messing with you. What was the comment you left on my debate "vaginas should pay taxes"? The debate was not very surprisingly deleted.
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
Thanks for the free win on my record, even though I rejected you.
Vote Placed by Balacafa 1 year ago
Balacafa
DATXDUDEJonbonbonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Plz is not how you spell please.