Max.Wallace
lol101

I might be crazy, but.......

Max.Wallace

Con

My skin is light toned so most of the globe wishes my demise.

First round is for acceptance.
lol101

Pro

I accept. I assume that Con has the Burden of Proof, since he's addressing a claim.
Max.Wallace

Con

ASsume You not me. The global media continuously burdens light skinned humans with all the burdens. That is the truth. I will not be your slave. That is the truth. Nor make you mine. That is the truth.
lol101

Pro

My opponent is literally posting random nonsense, and his argument is all over the place. You never made it clear what the debate topic was due to your lack of professional grammar and explanation.

"ASsume You not me."

What does this mean? I should be assumed the BoP, not you? Incorrect, (assuming you are implying this) you addressed the topic, so you have the Burden of Proof.

"The global media continuously burdens light skinned humans with all the burdens."

All of the burdens? What are you talking about. Your nonsensical grammar literally ruins your claims. Can you please start making sense? I would tell you to site your sources, but heck, I don't even know what you're trying to claim to begin with. The lack of communication is causing an impasse in this debate. Please specify your terms so we can propel this issue forward. If you're trying to say that we do not treat light skinned people in the right way when it comes the global media, then you should've stated that. And even so, there are also black people being burden as well. Especially with police shootings. For you to address that light skinned people are burdened with all of the burdens is strange and unsupported. What do you mean by "all the burdens."

"That is the truth."

A bare assertion. No sources are cited. Also, I can't see the truth in nonsensical claims.

"I will not be your slave. That is the truth. Nor make you mine. That is the truth."

What has slavery got to do with this topic? You're talking about the global media burdening light skinned humans.
Max.Wallace

Con

My debate style is not PC, sorry to break your Ivory Tower glass bubble. I make a statement, and if you disagree, then you should provide evidence as to why I am wrong. You have clearly been brainwashed by political correctness. Good luck.
lol101

Pro

"My debate style is not PC, sorry to break your Ivory Tower glass bubble."

This is absolutely absurd. Do I even need to make any comments here.

"I make a statement, and if you disagree, then you should provide evidence as to why I am wrong. You have clearly been brainwashed by political correctness. Good luck."

I do not need to provide evidence. You do. You have the Burden of Proof, as you are the one who started the debate. You've not come up with any sort of reasoning that supports your case. Since your arguments are all over the place, simple, and random, there is no way that we can trust you. You haven't fulfilled your BoP, so in terms of debating, you ultimately failed.

Vote Pro
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
The Burden of Poop! that's the story here. There is no truth, only trolls that accept debates in order to eat and get fat.
Posted by Lsumichiganfan 1 year ago
Lsumichiganfan
What Am I debating?