DATXDUDE
the_banjo_sender

I need to use the bathroom.

DATXDUDE

Pro

Help me pl0x
the_banjo_sender

Con

No. I refuse to do so.
DATXDUDE

Pro

Lol I dont need ur help anyways nerd:P
the_banjo_sender

Con

Then why did you ask for help? It seems to me that you suffer from an uncontrollable dependence upon other people for the most menial of tasks. For example, you publicly announced your urge to use the bathroom. Why, might I ask, did you lower yourself to a point so low and humiliating? For all you know, I need to use the bathroom as well, but you sure won't see me announcing it to all of cyberspace!

Sadly, there is only one cure to your lack of independence. You must go out into the woods all by yourself and survive for a month (30 days) on your lonesome. Only then will you have obtained a level of self confidence seen in any form of human life form. Until then, you are a leech upon society.

Cheers!
DATXDUDE

Pro

1. You don't know me.
2. Suk my prostate bic Boi
3. I lactate all over u how does it feel:)
the_banjo_sender

Con

That escalated quickly. Dear sir, your comments are immensely rude. I am merely giving you my sincerest and most useful opinion, and what do you do? You throw vulgar phrases my way! The audacity!

Furthermore, I feel as though I must advise a small nap. Not only will it help with your crabby demeanor, it will also do wonders for your constitution! Your urination issues should vanish, and with a little luck, you may even get a life.

Hugs!
DATXDUDE

Pro

Thx 4 advce! Mi prostate fels muh betr nauw:);):33333333333
the_banjo_sender

Con

Happy to help, good sir, and may we hope that your mental stability will come along shortly.
Posted by the_banjo_sender 1 year ago
the_banjo_sender
I just knock them off.
Posted by DATXDUDE 1 year ago
DATXDUDE
I pay off the mods.
Posted by HereIs20DollarKillMe 1 year ago
HereIs20DollarKillMe
Why are such idiotic topics even allowed? Does this site not have moderators to weed out the trolls?