The-Ultimate-debater
ermac780

I punched & gave a black eye to a guy when I was 15 years old as he abused my parents. I was right!

The-Ultimate-debater

The-Ultimate-debater

Pro

When I was in class 10 (I was 15 years old), in the year 1998, I punched my classmate who was in my class as he was abusing my parents. He was a son of a businessman and I was in a group with him for a science presentation. Suddenly, he started criticizing me without any evidence for the same. He baselessly claimed that I am not capable of handling a presentation and then started continuously abusing my parents. I ignored him for sometime but he kept on abusing my parents.

I could not have complained to my teacher as it would look very odd as a class 10 student complaining like a kindergarten toddler.

So, I just punched him and gave him a black eye to make him shut up.

DID I DO THE RIGHT THING?

I THINK THAT I DID THE RIGHT THING. HOWEVER, IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME AND THINK THAT I WAS WRONG IN DOING THAT THEN LET'S START A DEBATE.
ermac780

Con

Haha nice! How did he abuse your parents tho? That's the part that verifies whether it was called for or not. What does him being the son of a business man have to do with this btw? If anything you should have said something but it depends on what he was saying. What was he saying?
The-Ultimate-debater

Pro

"How did he abuse your parents tho?"

How does anyone abuse? I think that they verbally abuse by using their tongue and mouth and not through their ears and eye. HAHAHAHA!!! :D LOL!

"What does him being the son of a business man have to do with this btw?"

If you use your rationality then you could have known that generally sons of rich families are spoilt and hyper. That is why he was abusing. That is the reason that why I mentioned it.

"If anything you should have said something but it depends on what he was saying. What was he saying?"

I cannot speak that in a public forum that what he was saying. If I speak that what he was saying then it would attract censorship from the site authorities and my profile could be suspended for using foul language in a public forum.
I think that you should be smart enough to understand that what he was saying when I said that it cannot be spoken in a public forum if you think that you can debate.
Why do you think that it is necessary for checking that the abuses were enough to punch him or not?

Honarble Judges, it should be noted that Con has used broken English as he spoke, "business man" and not businessman as "business" and "man" cannot be typed seperately.
ermac780

Con

ermac780 forfeited this round.
The-Ultimate-debater

Pro

Firstly, honourable Judges, I would like to correct my spelling mistake of 'honourable' in the Round 2 of the debate.

**Honourable Judges, it should be noted that Con has used broken English as he spoke, "business man" and not "businessman" as "business" and "man" cannot be typed seperately.
I also corrected it in comments section before anyone could point it out, if you go through the comments. Therefore, pls do not count this as a spelling and grammar mistake.

Secondly, Con has forfeited the previous round. I'm sure that Con will forfeit the forthcoming rounds. It is therefore obvious that who has won this debate. I used to doubt the voting style of the common public but again I have put my faith on common public to act as Judges. Let's see that can you atleast understand that who has won this most obvious debate where almost all the rounds were forfeited. If you still cannot decide, then this is nothing but a crazy democracy.

If you are not fully determined and dedicated to debate, do not accept the challenge and waste mine and your resources.
ermac780

Con

ermac780 forfeited this round.
The-Ultimate-debater

Pro

I guess that Con will forfeit the remaining rounds as well. I would request the site users to accept the challenge only if they are truly dedicated to debate else they are only wasting their minutes and effort. Let's see what the Judges i.e. common public have to say. Do they still think that Con is the winner? If it is then perhaps this is not a debate but a musical program where only maximum number of claps and cheers will make anyone win the competition like a crazy democracy nation.
ermac780

Con

ermac780 forfeited this round.
The-Ultimate-debater

Pro

I would request eunuchs who do not have the guts, knowledge, smartness, rationality and method to debate to not to accept my challenge for debating. Con has forfeited the round again and I am not at all proud of winning this debate against a eunuch who forfeits the round rather than debating.

I only want those people to accept the debate who really have the dedication to debate and are capable by giving genuine reasons because then only I can get a playing field to practice my debating skills.
ermac780

Con

ermac780 forfeited this round.
Posted by Stonehe4rt 11 months ago
Stonehe4rt
Ultimate Dealer, well what if I was assuming Physical Abuse? I mean if the dude was just cussing at your parents you coulda just huddled together and laughed at him. I mean who gives a crap what others think, if they are trying to hurt you, thats one thing, but words? Please thats weak to get angry about.
Posted by justadude52 11 months ago
justadude52
Pro is using ad hominem attacks as well as generalizations.
Posted by The-Ultimate-debater 11 months ago
The-Ultimate-debater
** Correction needed in my argument. It is "Honourable" and not "Honarble". Judges, I agree that I misspelt 'Honourable" but though I was wrong, I corrected it before anyone could notify and tell me the mistake which I committed. Therefore, pls do not count this as a spelling and grammar glitch.
The-Ultimate-debater
@Stonehe4rt . How was he abusing your parents?

Everybody knows that he was abusing through his mouth and tongue. He could not have used his ears for abusing. :D LOL!

@Heirio . Did he stop?

No, he did not. Only after I punched him he stopped.
Posted by Heirio 11 months ago
Heirio
Did he stop?
Posted by Stonehe4rt 11 months ago
Stonehe4rt
How was he abusing your parents? Thats kinda needed to know.
Vote Placed by Everything 11 months ago
Everything
The-Ultimate-debaterermac780Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited.