Koopin
OberHerr

I shall marry the user known as Rogue.

Koopin

Koopin

Pro

Official resolution: I, Koopin, shall marry the user known as rogue.

This is a comical debate (not really, rogue I love you!) however, please treat it as a serious one. Basically, just do not forfeit, no semantics, and no trolling.

I would like to thank the audience and my opponent.

=============================

FIRST: Look at this picture: http://i40.tinypic.com...

The picture above is rogue's future (PLEASE LET IT BE!). Make sure to read her "About me" "Activities" and "News Feeds".

Rogue (1), one of the most attractive females to ever exist on this website. Her beautiful hair that I am sure smell like roses, her soft smooth features, and those wonderful innocent puppy dog eyes that stare directly into your soul. She is a twenty year old, and a female if you were wondering. There is no doubt as to why I wish to marry her. However, this debate is not about why, but how. I stand here today, telling you that I will marry her! This round is basically just for accepting. We get into the real stuff in round two.

1. http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr

Con

Well, ok then. Rogue, I'm here to defend you? Though, it would be funnier if you had accepted.

Anyways, I accept your terms of surrender, and await your defeat.
Koopin

Pro

Thank you OberHerr for accepting this debate.

Rogue, as I already describe, is so freaking hot. When I see her, I feel like my heart may simply stop (and it's not the feeling when I over eat at KFC.) I wish to make that dang damsel my bride! So already we are at 50%. You know that I wish to marry her, and now all we need is some proof that she wants to marry me.

Proof #1: She pretty much said so. http://www.debate.org...
As you can see from this picture, she obviously has feelings towards me. There are countless hand written letters I have from her, but they are personal and I would rather not show them. This helps my case like CRAZY becuase we now know she has admitted attraction to me. I censored the message, not because of anything your perv mind is thinking, but because it was so sweet I can't reveal it.

Proof #2: I'm hot. http://www.debate.org...
Lot's of girls are attracted to hot guys. Rogue is a girl, so it's most likely she is attracted to them too. The pic says it all.

Proof #3: The mental machine part 1.
This may sound like a stretch, but it's true. I have the images to prove it. I have a machine that scans people's minds, and shows me pictures of what they are thinking about. I programmed the machine to show what rogue wants most in her life. She wants this: http://www.debate.org...

Proof #4: The mental machine part 2.
I scanned her mind again, and found another image. For her honeymoon, she has some odd fantasy of us going to Pandora and being... well... Take a look for yourself. http://www.debate.org...
Why would she be constantly thinking of these things if she did not intend on marriage?

Proof #5: She has already seen me!
People have seen her picture, but if you look up close, you can see the reflection in her eyes! It's amazing!
http://www.debate.org...

I believe that is all I need to argue with right now. The truth, has been seen.
OberHerr

Con

First, thanks for my opponent for this sure to be funny debate.

Please note: THIS IS A JOKE! So, for all you Scrooges out there, go away!*Looks at Royalpaladin*

Ok! *comic mode on*

Suitor #1

Well, I'm not going to directly refute Koopin's arguments, but I would ask, you to click on Koopin's picture. Now look at a picture of me!

http://www.myfreewallpapers.net...

Now, back to Koopin.

Now back to me.

Now back to Koopin.

Now back to me.

Clearly, he is not me, and he never will be, no matter how much he smells like me.

And not only am I a Super Sexy Spartan Super Soldier, that saves mankind on a daily basis, but I have this!

http://halowiki.net...

So, not only will Rogue get the man from someone with way better tastes dreams, she'll get this for our honeymoon!

And the best part?

Since I was captured at birth b the UNSC and forced into the Army for life, I have tax-exemption for life, free toilet paper, way too much insurance, an awesome health care plan, and money!(How much? Who cares!)

So, I ask that you reader, with all this info, look at Koopin.

Now back to me.

Now back to Koopin.

Now back to me.

I shall let you decide.

Suitor #2

But, Koopin, there is one more you must fear. He goes by many names/titles/ such as:

Sky-pirate, wizard, British, devilishly handsome, best male dancer 2006-2010, champion lego architect, dragon tamer, giver of marvelous hugs, detective, lawyer, engineer, believer in sentient evil clouds, croquet and cross-country captain, author of four novels (one imaginary), lord of the flame arch-nemesis of Lord Sir Alan Sugar, Dobby, Papa Smurf and ABBA, and much more.

Clearly he can only be one person.....Thaddeus River!!!

He is not only all the things mentioned above, but he is also a EXTREMELY good spy! How do I know this?

Because if he wasn't, I would have evidence besides this photo that he was a spy!

http://web.mit.edu...

That's how good he is! Cameras just blur when they take pictures of him!

A free spirited person like Rogue would feel confined by Koopins way, so why not go with a free-spirited spy/pirate instead?

Here is a slightly censored photo of Rogues affections for TR.

http://www.debate.org...

Clearly, she loves him, and the silly girl cant make up her mind between us! (It's a love square......)

And who could forget TR's incredible, spy-equipped, and super sexy, car?

http://www.carstyling.ru...

End Statement For This Round

So, Koopin, clearly, you are doomed, and outnumbered, and unless Rogue becomes a polygamist, you are doomed to not being able to marry Rouge.

In this tragic love square, you are the last corner that will be picked last.

(Note: All statements that Rogue makes about this debate are to be ignored, because either A) Because Koopin hacks her account often or B) Because she is a silly girl that cant make up her mind.
Koopin

Pro

Don't watch the video until I tell you too!

Audience, prepare for mind rape. What I have to show you is so shocking, that I must not waste time with introductions.

Proof #6:
This power that I have may shock you. I can influence people to say, think, act, do, whatever I wish 100% of the time. If i wanted to make Obama promote Ron Paul, I could. I would not use my power on Rogue unless it was absolutely necessary. This point I am making is that Rogue already loves me, but if she didn't, I would just use my powers on her.
You are probably thinking, "Koopin does not have powers." Oh yeah? I am going to prove it. I made my opponent talk about Thaddeus EVEN BEFORE HE POSTED! Let me explain. I told OberHerr (my opponent) before he posted round two of the debate, to talk about Thaddeus. Which he did here: "Clearly he can only be one person.....Thaddeus River!!!" I also made him say that Rogue was free spirited, which he also did here: "A free spirited person like Rogue." I told him to do this, but not to remember me telling him to do it. I have proof that I did this. First, see the message: http://www.debate.org...
Then Watch the video I made before he even posted ROUND TWO!

Refuting:

Even though i have already proven that there is now no question that Rogue will marry me, I feel it my duty to address your claim about Thaddeus. He is a great guy, however, he has the hots for someone else. I have a PM that I am willing to reveal. I blocked out the name of the girl as best I could. I am pretty sure no one will notice who it is (I wanna keep their stuff private.) http://www.debate.org...

Closing: Well guys, it has been fun. I did this debate for an early Valentines day gift to my sweet Rogue. I invite you all to our southern wedding, where we will drink sweet tea and dance the night away. There will also be an auction held afterwards for the right to marry our children once they turn the legal of 15 (this is the south).

OberHerr

Con

Well, for my closing statement, I will mention the user know as inferno.......and since she will NEVER marry him, I'm done.

Umm, but yeah........not sure what else to say...............I'll marry Rouge!!!!!!!!

Vote me! (I think Koopin said you should anyways, so whatever)
Posted by Godsconservativegirl 4 years ago
Godsconservativegirl
What kinda debate is this?????????????????????????
Posted by Oryus 5 years ago
Oryus
LOL this debate rules
Posted by inferno 5 years ago
inferno
Rogue loves me. Koopin is just something on the side.
Posted by OberHerr 5 years ago
OberHerr
In your dreams.
Posted by inferno 5 years ago
inferno
She is still all mine you chicken face freak.
Posted by buelg 5 years ago
buelg
Yes sir, I 'm one of your fans
Posted by OberHerr 5 years ago
OberHerr
Ok, fan wtvr...But still!

ANOTHER!
Posted by johnnyboy54 5 years ago
johnnyboy54
OberHerr, I am a fan
Posted by OberHerr 5 years ago
OberHerr
JB.......do I sense........ANOTHER HALO NERD!?!?!?!

:D
Posted by Microsuck 5 years ago
Microsuck
What a hilareous debate. I'll vote in a minuite
Vote Placed by Yarely 5 years ago
Yarely
KoopinOberHerrTied
Reasons for voting decision: Rogue even admitted that Koopin was more attractive than OberHerr. Sorry OberHerr....no one can beat that sexiness
Vote Placed by Greyparrot 5 years ago
Greyparrot
KoopinOberHerrTied
Reasons for voting decision: Koopin's video in round 3 was the deciding factor. A clear win for pro.
Vote Placed by Stephen_Hawkins 5 years ago
Stephen_Hawkins
KoopinOberHerrTied
Reasons for voting decision: I looked at Ober, than at Koopin, then at Ober, then at Koopin. Then I voted for Koopin.
Vote Placed by darkkermit 5 years ago
darkkermit
KoopinOberHerrTied
Reasons for voting decision: Koopin is in no way influencing the way I say, think, act, do, whatever 100 of the time but I somehow feel obligated to give him the win.
Vote Placed by rogue 5 years ago
rogue
KoopinOberHerrTied
Reasons for voting decision: My mind was blown by Koopin's powers over the mind of Oberherr. Although I am undeniably attracted to his spartan sexiness, no one can satisfy me the way my Koop can. :) Oberherr is such a good sport though! And if it weren't for Koop, I would definitely be choosing him!
Vote Placed by ConservativePolitico 5 years ago
ConservativePolitico
KoopinOberHerrTied
Reasons for voting decision: Irrefutable evidence...
Vote Placed by Hardcore.Pwnography 5 years ago
Hardcore.Pwnography
KoopinOberHerrTied
Reasons for voting decision:
Vote Placed by BlackVoid 5 years ago
BlackVoid
KoopinOberHerrTied
Reasons for voting decision: Definently give this one to Pro. For one, his picture were unique. He made them himself, and didnt just C/P from a website. Secondly, they were absolutely hilarious. Con also didnt say much in R3 to prove his position. It seems pretty clear that Koopin has Rogue in the palm of his hand.
Vote Placed by johnnyboy54 5 years ago
johnnyboy54
KoopinOberHerrTied
Reasons for voting decision: This was a close one. While I believe it is obvious that Koopin has earned the heart of Rogue, OberHerr is freakin MASTER CHEIF!! Any attempts by Koopin to act on these feelings would be met with a rifle but from the incredibly powerful and genetically enhanced Master Chief, and then followed with 30 rounds from an MA5 series rifle. Simply put, Koopin would not survive the fight to the death that would assuredly follow. Thus OberHerr gets my vote.