Dilara
Bryaneu

I should be able to shoot someone who in invades my home.

Dilara

Dilara

Pro

If some a**hole breaks into my home and tries to steal my property which my hard earned allowance payed for to fix his problem that I didn't cause I can shoot him. Why should I suffer cause of some a**hole who wants to violate my rights? Sad day for him. He shouldn't have done something so cruel to an innocent person who he doesn't know. Also if he tries to take or kill me it's better the criminal gets killed than me an innocent person who has a lot a head of them and not some twisted sick person who will live a life of crime and killing people. My life is more important than his. If he is unarmed I will shoot him in the leg so I don't have to kill him but if he has a gun than I'll kill him so he doesn't kill me first.
Bryaneu

Con

You believe that you should be able to shoot someone if they invade your house because you work And I quote " if some a**hole breaks into my home and tries to steal my property which my hard earned allowance payed for to fix his problem that I didn't cause I CAN SHOOT HIM?! Okay first and foremost I think just shooting at someone who enters your house is selfish. Why? Well your not thinking about the bigger 'picture' , what if that person was blackmailed into doing such a thing? What if he/she is a homeless man who can barely survive? Also the fact that you think that you have the right to shoot a criminal just because YOU have payed for things in your house is OUTRAGEOUS! What makes you better than any other person that gives YOU the right to kill him/her? Also and I quote " my life is more important than his " what does this indicate? Although this is slightly irrelevant this is another piece of evidence that signifies your being selfish again and I WILL repeat WHAT MAKES YOU BETTER THAN ANY OTHER PERSON? You have NO right what so ever to shoot at ANYBODY No matter what the situation! Even if they are trying to break into your house. Get that straight!
Dilara

Pro

Of course I can shoot him! What gives them the right to be a theif? Nothing!. He chose to break int my house which is illegal and most importantly morally wrong, cruel and selfish. I shouldn't pay for his or someone else's wrong doings. I don't care what his problem is. He did something wrong and selfish.
To make sure he's not blackmailed or something I would confront him with a gun and ask him questions.
If they're homeless that's really to bad. It's not my fault they're homeless why should I suffer for it. I have a family member who is homeless because she couldn't pay her rent and me and my mom always give money to homeless peope on the side of the road and I have lots of sympathy for them but they can't do something like that.
All people are equal but some are more important. I'm no mother Theresa and maybe I'm not as important as someone who helps peoe on a daily basis (though if like to be one) but I'm more important than some thugs who's life is going nowhere and will only spend it raping and killing people.
I have to the right to shoot anyone who invades my home. Sad day for them they shouldn't have done something cruel and selfish. If they're raping me an I shoot them? Or should I lay there and let them violate my body. Peope who rape and kill for fun are sick and inhuman. They have no right to live plus it's my house I have the say
Bryaneu

Con

Bryaneu forfeited this round.
Dilara

Pro

Yes!!!!! Thanks for debating with me. Ok for anyone who disagrees with me I want to say that I know we all hav" different opinions but if you really care about your self and family and don't want to be a victim but rather a survivor and would rather kill (a murderer and rapist) than be killed in a horrible way by a intruder in your house than you probably would agree with me. Remember you are more important than some criminal. You have more ahead of you while that home intruder just will spend the rest of his life burglarizing, raping and killing.. Dont feel guilty for their misfortunes. If they're homeless you can always donate to a homeless shelter high don't have to b a victim. No Innocent person should suffer for a problem they didn't cause. If someone violates you or does something cruel to you like robery, rape or killing you have every right to make sure they don't get away. If someone chooses to do something cruel and gets shot in the process sad day for them. They Should have obeyed the law and not done something illegal and selfish and mean. A rapist is not worth it. Anyone who hurts people for no reason Should be stopped and if that means them getting shot sad day for them. Remember it's not your fault. Your more important than some thug or killer.
Bryaneu

Con

Bryaneu forfeited this round.
Posted by Carthage 3 years ago
Carthage
Yup, besause I'm sure you've NEVER done anything bad, or selfish, and have ALWAYS done what's best and have lived the most selfless, perfect, amazing life. Also, how am I stocking you?
Posted by Dilara 3 years ago
Dilara
Carthage. Also get a life and quit stocking me.
Posted by Dilara 3 years ago
Dilara
Carthage. Something's wrong with my iPod so when I hit the spell check button it erases all the correctly spelled words.
Yes my life is more important than the life of some thug. A baby or child's life is more important than mine. I younger teen who will do better things with their life is more import at than me. A 20 year old is more important than a 30 year old. If I haven't grown up yet and plan to help people with my life than yes my life is more important than some 20 year old thug who won't do anything productive but will spend their whole life robbing people. A rapist or killer or someone who hurts others for fun deserves to suffer and die. If you do something selfish and cruel like robbing someone who hasn't done anything wrong than sad day for you you should not have committed that crime.it doesn't matter when criminals die because the world is better off with out them.
Posted by Carthage 3 years ago
Carthage
@DilaraWait a second. "What if they're trying to rape and kill me or take all my things which are more valuable than some thug." So, you're possesions are more valuable than a human life? Yet you argue that a human life is worth more than anything. (http://www.debate.org...)
That's so hypocritical. Also, you think you are more important than someone who enters your home. That's selfish, and you condemn them for being selfish. Why? Also, there's a spellcheck button,
Posted by Carthage 3 years ago
Carthage
I agree but Pro has terrible arguments.
Posted by Dilara 3 years ago
Dilara
UNS276 thank you. People don't seem to be very aware of their own safety. What if they're not homeless? What if they're trying to rape and kill me or take all my things which are more valuable than some thug.
Posted by USN276 3 years ago
USN276
May I also mention burglars don't just burglarize once in their life. Killing them stops them from more burglaries committed by that person.
Posted by USN276 3 years ago
USN276
@yomama, please just stop. Chances are they aren't even homeless and #2 you don't know there intent so why take the risk? You and your families lives are far more important than a bunch of thugs who go out breaking into peoples homes. If they just wanted food, they would break into my fridge and steal all of it. 99.9% of the time, that isn't what burglars are taking. Don't be foolish and stop pushing the whole "become a victim cause" If I see it necessary, I will shoot to protect what is mine. That includes my families lives and my belongings
Posted by Dilara 3 years ago
Dilara
Yomama12. It's not my fault they're homeless why should I pay for it? If I didn't cause the problem I'm not gonna pay for it. When someone's in my house how do I know they're a homeless person who's starving? How do I know they're not gonna try to rape and murderer me? Also it's my house. You don't seem to understand. When seconds count the police are minutes away. By the time they get there the Home invader could have killed me. Grow some b*lls and stop playing mr moral when you don't even know your facts.
Posted by yomama12 3 years ago
yomama12
Dilara, you selfish b*stard, you would kill a homeless person who only did it because he was gonna die of hunger!?!? *calls 911*
Vote Placed by Azag 3 years ago
Azag
DilaraBryaneuTied
Reasons for voting decision: Who cares about criminal rights...shoot first and let the police carry em off.