iamanatheistandthisiswhy
suha

I should never lose debates as I am always right!

iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Started: 5/20/2014 Category: Funny

iamanatheistandthisiswhy

Pro

Hi fellow DDO members.

This debate is not to be taken seriously, and is meant to poke fun at the extremely serious people on DDO. So in other words do not accept this debate if you accept a serious debate.

My proposition is that I am never wrong and that anyone that votes against me is wrong. After all, I am the best debater on DDO regardless of my ELO rating or win/loss record or snarky personality.

First round is for acceptance.

Please note that anyone can vote on this debate, provided in their comments they say that I am the most awesome debater.
suha

Con

you are not always right ok you must be wrong one time right no you are debating do you know who is winning no because not yet
iamanatheistandthisiswhy

Pro

My opponent has asserted that I am never wrong. Clearly this is my opponents first mistake as I am never wrong.

This is proved by the following quotations.

"Iamanatheist has never been wrong" -Albert Einstein
"Iamanatheist is so right that it is scary to think that he could ever be wrong, anyone that says that must be delusional and have mother issues." - Sigmund Freud
"My son is always right" - Iamanatheist's mother
"I am always right" - Iamanatheist
"If he is wrong the world will end in a quantum cataclysm that is due to the consciousness of an atomic quark." - Deepak Chopra

<a href=http://static.tumblr.com...; />

Additionally, it should be noted that anyone that disagrees with me is automatically wrong as I would never entertain the idea that I could be wrong, as clearly they are wrong to begin with. This is proved by my opponent when they said "you are not always right ok". How is this even possible when even Einstein the smartest man to live besides me agrees that I am always right.

My opponent will surely concede in the final round to prove my dominance.

Now I the most correct person ever to live hand the debate back to my opponent.

The whole Internet
Every book ever written. Yes the Odyssey was part of my life story, but do not tell anyone its a secret.
suha

Con

i still stay you are and you can't i have done a survey and 92.4% people said so of public
iamanatheistandthisiswhy

Pro

To my opponent, your logic can easily be shown to be wrong.

Its simple really 92.4 % of the public are wrong. I mean as I am right then clearly they are wrong.
<a href=http://www.addictinginfo.org...; />

May I add that my sources are always are valid as I cant be wrong. This can further be demonstrated in Genesis the missing verse :
Genesis 1 and a half: And between the sixth day and seventh day god made the most correct person Iamanatheist.

This knowledge is shown in multiple other religious texts such as the Koran.
Surah 20.2 and a quarter: We have also not sent down Iamanatheist for you to be distressed by his incredible knowledge.

Final note for all voters, as you know I am always right. This means if you do not vote for me then I will make you develop contagious skin boils all over your body. Lest I have to remind you I am always right. While some would consider this a threat, its clearly the truth so can it really be a threat? You can consider it akin to paying taxes its just something you have to do.

Additionally, as I am never wrong and have said its not a threat, then it cannot be.

In closing, I am shocked to my core that my opponent did not concede, clearly this is the first time for my opponent to basked in my glory of correctness.

I forgive my opponent and wish you well in your future debates against your equals.

Oh, here is another picture of me.
suha

Con

sorry theres no point of saying i amwrong because its a debate and you may have opinions
Posted by iamanatheistandthisiswhy 3 years ago
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
@TheCreationist: lol
Posted by TheCreationist 3 years ago
TheCreationist
i never noticed adam has a small penis
Posted by Conservative101 3 years ago
Conservative101
Lol
Posted by Envisage 3 years ago
Envisage
Lol!
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
They can't be wrong. Its impossible. If they are wrong then I am wrong, and as we know I cannot be wrong.....the logical conclusion follows
Posted by ArcTImes 3 years ago
ArcTImes
AH! I think con can play a little with the quotes, considering they might be wrong.
Posted by ESocialBookworm 3 years ago
ESocialBookworm
Love it!
Posted by ElCoyote 3 years ago
ElCoyote
haha i like this guy
Vote Placed by baus 3 years ago
baus
iamanatheistandthisiswhysuhaTied
Reasons for voting decision: S&f for lack of punctuation and capitalization on Con's part. Arguments for Con having 0 and Pro having many undisputed ones.
Vote Placed by Wylted 3 years ago
Wylted
iamanatheistandthisiswhysuhaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con dropped virtually all of pro's arguments.