GoOrDin
WillRiley

I should rule the world, and the world should respemble God's Glory.

Started: 11/3/2015 Category: TV

GoOrDin

Pro

I am the guy who could happily say hail hitler. Racism, Nazism was aimed at stupid people, drunks, criminals and perverts. His movement as against Capitals Chrichhill and the Rebublucs of of European ancestry kings.

I would like to suggest, and present it as a debate, that I should rule the world. because I can lead it, steer it and prepare it straight.

Challenge me and you shall be defeated.
WillRiley

Con

I accept this debate.
GoOrDin

Pro

The Ruler of the world would need to:

be able to resolve Hunger
be able to stabilize a fair and reasonable economy.
be capable of maintaining the environments necessities and resolve the problems men had developed.

be able to unify religions
be able to unify state
be able to unify people

be able to develop new technological opportunities
resolve social issues with transit,
resolved depression

A Ruler of a People is a Servant, and a tyrant is by no means a ruler.
A ruler must be able to acknowledge the needs of his people; emotionally and physically.
There can be no conflicts between a Ruler and his people, or he does not rule over their hearts.

The only reason people contend with me is because the current government is seemingly in-displaceable, and the conflicts arise at My inability to displace it.

However, I would also like to assert I am capable of usurping the government. That is not relevant.

I as Ruler, am capable of fulfilling each of the listed credentials and believe no true credential to being a Ruler is beyond or outside of my primordial ambition to Rule.

Can you think of why I would be unfit? Or, what else a Ruler must be competent enough to accomplish, in order to determine whether or not I am qualified.
WillRiley

Con

In this debate, Pro obviously has taken the full burden of proof. Now, in their argument, they make many claims.
Pro says, as a leader, he or she would be able to-

be able to resolve Hunger

be able to unify religions
be able to unify state
be able to unify people

Also, they claim that in order to be a good ruler, as Pro claims to be-

Now, we can already see a problem here. First of all-

A Ruler and a Leader are not the same thing.
A ruler is someone who has forcibly placed themselves in charge of their subject. They do not derive legitimacy from the consent of the governed, but from their own force and aggression.
On the other hand, a Leader would be someone who people choose to follow. This is important because without the consent of the people a leader is a tyrant.

It is impossible for a Ruler to have no conflicts with his or her subjects.
All humans think differently. An example of someone who you would be in conflict with if you ruled the world would be me. I already think that you would not be a good leader, and I also do not believe that the world should have one governing body. However, that is not the topic of this debate. It is relevant, however, to show that I am not in agreement with you. We are therefore, in conflict.

You provide no plan, no proof, and no qualifications to get any of the things you can do done.
You say you can unite religions. Ok, well where is the proof? We deserve at least a plan. How will you get radical Islam, fundamentalist evangelical Christians, and Orthodox Jews to unite into one religion?

You say you can can "resolve Hunger". Ok, well how can you do that? How will your policies solve the problem of hunger? And, if you plan on redistributing wealth and resources, how to you plan on making state socialism work where in nearly every previous case it has failed?
You say you can both stabilize and help the economy while semitone's protecting the environment, even fixing previous problems.
Again, you fail to provide any evidence or plan to back up such claims.

Voters, my opponent thinks they are fit to lead not only a nation, but the entire world, and we have no proof of why, or even an abstract plan of what he or she will do if put in such a position.
GoOrDin

Pro

GoOrDin forfeited this round.
WillRiley

Con

WillRiley forfeited this round.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
:) I wish I actually felt like hzving thi debate after rashely sarting it..
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
I gotta wait a bit. I can't take the time to sit down for this at the moment.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
Yes. u d want this now then. alright
Posted by WillRiley 1 year ago
WillRiley
Hey could you post your round.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
well. I am not sure why people aren't permitted to end u messages in private. but. ur gonna wanna send me a link. cause I didn't get a notice.
Posted by palmertio0 1 year ago
palmertio0
Just accept the debate GoOrDin. We'll let everyone else decide who's right.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
the brain didn't turn on did it? I recommend the application of logic. That usually fixes such problems.
Posted by palmertio0 1 year ago
palmertio0
Sorry. I challenged him and am waiting for him to accept.
Posted by WillRiley 1 year ago
WillRiley
Can you do this somewhere else?
Posted by palmertio0 1 year ago
palmertio0
The images were taken using a Scanning Tunneling Electron Microscope. Look it up online and you'll see how the technology works.