boredinclass
Blynnd

I should stop watching the TV show "south park"

boredinclass

Con

I'll start with my definitions
"southpark"- South Park is an American animated sitcom created by Trey Parker and Matt Stone for the Comedy Central television network. Intended for mature audiences, the show has become famous for its crude language, surreal, satirical, and dark humor that lampoons a wide range of topics. The ongoing narrative revolves around four boys—Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Eric Cartman and Kenny McCormick—and their bizarre adventures in and around the titular Colorado town

"I"- me -profile name- boredinclass

This doesn't have to be a serious debate, I don't care about conduct.
Blynnd

Pro

South Park is a wonderful show. It offers much food for thought under the guise of being satirical and is very humorous. However, you as a person should most definitely cease the watching of it right away. There are many kinds of shows for people such as yourself on the market. I hear Pit Boss is rather good, as is Jersey Shore. However,seeing as South Park is for people just bored enough to watch a group of grade school level children continuously spout expletives while taking on pop culture references ranging from Barack Obama to Barbara Streisand, it is certainly not engaging enough for someone that would ask another person to argue with them over if they should be watching it or not. As such, the rest of this debate will be moot, as odds are that you will not be watching the actual show the entire time you are attempting to prove your point, and therefore will be conceding before you even start.

I move that, unless my opponent is willing to spend this entire debate focused solely on the show South Park, I have already succeeded in proving he has stopped watching the television show South Park, even if only for the few moments it takes him to respond.
boredinclass

Con

Well, as he does agree that south park has much to offer, why would I go to such bad shows as Jersey shore or "pit boss". These shows have little to no value, while south park is hilarious and engaging, because it makes fun of all values and therefore is contriversial

It does engage, so much so that Matt and Trey were threatened to be killed because of how they engaged the audience in a specific show.
http://www.sfgate.com...

Also, the issue isn't will I stop watching, it is should I stop watching I stop watching? therfore, I am allowed to take some time and post on this debate
Blynnd

Pro

Jersey Shore has much to offer on such fine points as the results of using a ridiculous amounts of tanning creme and how to call yourself something so absurd that no one will ever take you seriously and Oh God why does he call himself The Situation how could anyone ever be so incredibly stupid. Also, Pit Boss is about midgets beating up people for abusing pit bulls, I think, so it's worth watching if nothing for no other reason than to hope for the episode where 10 midgets bust in and wrestle Michael Vick.

I still stand by my point that anytime spent debating is time not spent watching South Park. While the debate may not be about if you will or not but if you should, I feel that any time debating will still be time spent not watching South Park. As you appear to be in perfectly healthy condition, even without the external stimuli of Cartman, Stan, Kyle and Kenny. I fact, I'd say that you seem to be even more intelligent than the average South Park watcher. I have attached an image of a graph comparing the intellects of people currently using Debate.org as opposed to those watching South Park. I believe that it speaks for itself.

http://i51.tinypic.com...
boredinclass

Con

Alright, on the points he made,
1. I do not need to see jersey shore, as I have no need for tanning creme, I'm whitter than a ghost. Also, he purposes that I need to be smart, but that I need to know how to make an extremely stupid nickname. If I ever wanted that, I'd call myself the biffster, and my name is't biff
2. Alright, I could watch 10 midgets beat up micheal vick, OR I could watch cartman devor vagisil and join nascar
http://www.southparkstudios.com...

Alright, he claims that we are smarter than the average south park user, but, what if my health and intelligence comes from watching south park. And, you cannot lose intelligence, except by killing brain cells. and you cannot kill brain cells while watching a computer screen.
Blynnd

Pro

I would like to state that I did not propose that my opponent needs to learn any of the lessons offered by Jersey Shore. I simply stated that such lessons can be found in the show.

Seeing as my opponent is still able to live and function, I feel I can safely claim that such abilities are not granted through the watching of South Park Therefore, he should save the time spent watching South Park for more important things to his survival, such as eating, drinking, resting and knocking out 7 gram rocks and finishing them. That last activity only applies if my opponent is indeed Charlie Sheen. Not that I'm saying he is Charlie Sheen. I'm only saying that he may or may not be a Vatican warlock assassin with what may be tiger's blood in him.
boredinclass

Con

What my opponent is forgeting is that I can still multi-task, If charlie sheen can do it, so can I. I can still eat, drink, sleep, hunt, and score coke while watching south park.

SInce my opponent has not given me a reaason to stop watching south park, you should vote con
Blynnd

Pro

Ladies and gentlemen, I believe my debate has spoken for itself by having me speak for it. My opponent is obviously a cocaine addicted TV celebrity with a grudge against NBC simply looking to get into Comedy Central's good graces by praising their most popular program. I hope I have helped you see through this shallow attempt at getting his own television program, airing at 8 PM, 9 PM central time on Comedy Central this June. You aren't fooling anyone, Charlie Sheen. Not I, and certainly not AMERICA.

Please vote Pro. Do it for America.
Vote Placed by BangBang-Coconut 6 years ago
BangBang-Coconut
boredinclassBlynndTied
Reasons for voting decision: I give pro the conduct voter, as Con ignored a lot of the content to Pro's attacks; I also give pro the argument vote because Con dropped Pro's constructive attacks. attacks
Vote Placed by Brenavia 6 years ago
Brenavia
boredinclassBlynndTied
Reasons for voting decision:
Vote Placed by bluesteal27 6 years ago
bluesteal27
boredinclassBlynndTied
Reasons for voting decision:
Vote Placed by Cliff.Stamp 6 years ago
Cliff.Stamp
boredinclassBlynndTied
Reasons for voting decision: Simply because con sat back and waited on pro.
Vote Placed by Labrat228 6 years ago
Labrat228
boredinclassBlynndTied
Reasons for voting decision: At least Blynnd showed a desire to use good conduct and argue out of the perimeters.