RoboRage
lol101

I stink at debate.org

lol101

RoboRage

Pro

This debate is to show how bad I am at debate. Org
Con will try to disprove this.

Good luck( you probably won't need it...)
lol101

Con

Stink- "to have a very bad smell"

The Burden of Proof is on Pro to address that he has a very bad smell when it comes to Debate.org.

1] http://www.merriam-webster.com...
RoboRage

Pro

RoboRage forfeited this round.
lol101

Con

Forfeiture, eh?

You failed to establish why you are bad (why you stink) when you are at Debate.org. Since you have the Burden of Proof, and so far you have failed to fulfill it, I have no case to rebut.
RoboRage

Pro

First of all, F@*! Trolls.

2nd of all: reasons why I AM NOT GOOD at debate.org

I just forfeited my last round ( as I have with many of my debates.

I also have more losses than wins

I am also probably going to lose this debate

I also ran out of things to say...
lol101

Con

You made it sound like you smelled bad whenever you were at Debate.org. You did this way too late and failed too clarify this. You also did not rebut my definition. My case stands. Since you haven't rebutted my definition, this means you have the BoP of addressing that you smell bad, and you failed to fulfill that. Therefore, I have already won.

"F@*! Trolls" Is not only offensive to trolls, but also, this is a statement. I think you're implying that I'm a troll, though you haven't really supported the statement or pointed out anything. But since you technically didn't call me a troll and tell me why, I am not a troll.
Posted by lol101 2 years ago
lol101
@Preston He didn't debunk my claim. I changed the definition, so therefore, he didn't prove why he smells bad at Debate.org. He also just said "f*** trolls" with using reasoning. If I change the definition, then he loses. This is not about who you agree with, this is about who puts out the better reasoning and effort to the debate. I changed his definition, and he didn't rebut it. Saying he's "bad" at DDO could mean anything, so I think that your RFD is not specfic, nor supported in a good way. IsaacBigEars makes my point. He didn't debunk my definition. There is no, "you are trolling or being absurd so you lose" reasoning, it just doesn't work. He didn't have a definition, he just worded his sentence in a certain way, a way I can interpret as undefined. He NEEDS to argue why he's a bad debater as well, not just be a bad debater for the debate. He may be doing that on purpose to win, even though he's not all that terrible as a whole. Most of his debates resulted in ties, so he is an OK debater. Either way, your RFD doesn't work.
Posted by Preston 2 years ago
Preston
I think pro won, he FF and this proves more then anything the definition he was referring to R1...
Posted by Preston 2 years ago
Preston
@lol101, nah, only a moron would say "i support [insert name here]" when they could instead state their it themselves, its why RFDs cant just be addons
Posted by IsaacBigEars 2 years ago
IsaacBigEars
Pro has to make the definition stink or this will backfire.
Now his forfeiture and failing to prove that part of the definition of stink has the interpretion of bad.
Posted by lol101 2 years ago
lol101
@Preston I wasn't clear enough when asking "Why did you repeat his argument?" What I meant was: Why did you repeat mostlogical's comment. If I didn't really listen to that comment the first time, repeating it to me isn't going to make the situation any better. I just think it was a strange decision. You could have just said: "lol101, listen to mostlogical".
Posted by lol101 2 years ago
lol101
I don't know if I'm screwed. Since my opponent has no case, I provided a definition for stink, and he forfeited, things are looking up for me.
Posted by lol101 2 years ago
lol101
Why did you repeat his argument? How do you know if I'm screwed until my opponent presents his argument?
Posted by Preston 2 years ago
Preston
@lol101

Pro clearly states "This debate is to show how bad I am at debate. Org". So it is up to Con to prove that Pro is in fact good at debating, my suggestion for Con would be to look at the debates Con has won, this may reveal Pro's intellect
Posted by lol101 2 years ago
lol101
"at Debate.org" Whenever he's "at" debate.org, he's "bad". But in what way? Since I provided a definition, he has the BoP. How does he smell bad whenever he's AT Debate.org?
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
hahaha lol
Vote Placed by Cotton_Candy 2 years ago
Cotton_Candy
RoboRagelol101Tied
Reasons for voting decision: First of all PRO loses conduct points for forfeiting. Arguments to CON because he proposed the definition(which was not refuted by PRO in the round after) and negated the resolution using it.