GoOrDin
Prepare2Lose

I think I have a gamma ray pointed at my house.

GoOrDin

Pro

It is darn disgusting that people think just because they so a few theoretical math equations that they can determine on their own, how to provide alternatives for energy for an entire country: Th, to replace uranium for example. A fine case of Cherynobel.

The energy comes from somewhere. Not the Th Atom, the atom is a port. The syphoning of environmnetal energy, is the radiation. The continued flow of energy in irregular patterns to feed the energy "source".

To think of what the Power Fanatics with ray-guns in their back yards are trying to untapin.

We are already deecomposing water into Hydrogen and Oxygen for fuel. which means that the impurities of the water, Helium, Carbon, Phosphorous etc are combining with the fuel content (H+O) to form chemicals. Water does not convert back into water, as the many contaminants form these interactions even when the fuel is not being burned.

imagine the fear of not wanting to wake up your neighbours because it was socially unacceptable while a radiation zone was killing the neighbourhood because of a private experiment.

like being gamma rayed intentionally right through the roof of your house from space.. because of the insolence of some person.

drawing energy from uranium is like a bee making honey, compared to increasing the Amperage, from more than a mere "2%" to something of a "Spit-in-the-face-of-humanity" when in reality, the energy port would just erode and destroy itself. The maximum output of energy, is not a lasting energy output.

these are issues our government needs to make sure they are completely ahead of.
Prepare2Lose

Con

No one cares enough to point a gamma ray at you. I am a newcomer to politics, but not to backing the Jewish state.
(APPLAUSE)
In 2001, weeks after the attacks on New York City and on Washington and, frankly, the attacks on all of us, attacks that perpetrated and they were perpetrated by the Islamic fundamentalists, Mayor Rudy Giuliani visited Israel to show solidarity with terror victims.
I sent my plane because I backed the mission for Israel 100 percent.
(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)
In spring of 2004 at the height of the violence in the Gaza Strip, I was the grand marshal of the 40th Salute to Israel Parade, the largest-single gathering in support of the Jewish state.
(APPLAUSE)
It was a very dangerous time for Israel and frankly for anyone supporting Israel. Many people turned down this honor. I did not. I took the risk and I"m glad I did.
(APPLAUSE)
But I didn"t come here tonight to pander to you about Israel. That"s what politicians do: all talk, no action. Believe me.
(APPLAUSE)
http://time.com...
GoOrDin

Pro

did you read what I said?

How can you assert no one cares enough?

I am not starting conflicts which distract people, disillusion issues, cater to the corrupt, and I am not pointing fingers at any individuals , SO the conflicts I start are directly pointed towards the corrupt and the social inequality of sex trade. They care about what I do. They do. No lazy boyfriend, unfaithful man, doush, pervert, rich person or idiot should get to have sex with one or more women to create an illusion of equality which leads to complete THIS...

the problem is there, that they don't care about the future, they care about the opinions of people now in their personal groups, who can get their diccks wet through social interactions and parties. Parties I'd see end.
Prepare2Lose

Con

Prepare2Lose forfeited this round.
GoOrDin

Pro

I would like to thank Con for accepting my point of view.

as I cannot guarantee that I do have a giant gamma ray directed at me,
I have a valid reason to think it. I may not believe it,
but this is not a mere assertion or something I ponder about.
This is rational fear.

Something I can't disbelieve. Despite the fact I lack faith in it.
(:; That's an examine I have been vying for, for a while... LOL

If there is a gamma ray. I am sure I slept under it at least once.
thank you.
Prepare2Lose

Con

Prepare2Lose forfeited this round.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
to be fair. IN modern society today I do not clash with Hypocrites. I clash with people who support infidelity. I can care less if they partake, so long as they actively reduce the calamity, and never bolster it for anyone else, even passively. Passively promoting something is not entirely the same as, and therefor does not always apply to, ignoring it.
There are circumstances, given the current world affair, where I can't go out of my seat about individuals. But I can slander every whore I have ever thought of or fathomed in my life effectively and relentlessly until the day she dies.
Adultery will always be a sin, even if there is no "Marriage". Adultery is determined by loyalty, infidelity and social accountability.
Posted by GoOrDin 1 year ago
GoOrDin
to be fair I do some pretty controversial and hypocritical stuff on my computer all directed at stopping whores from catering to people who have enough money to buy sex. Everything I do is directed at preventing whoredom, and the enablement of those who indulge or promote it.

and I download porn. (I hate porn** LOL). there are 6 types. and I can tell you none of them are good.

I also make radical statements and controversial ones that often sound like hate speech associable with the next biggest Cult faction to ever raid a nation. I'm talking HAIL HITLER. XD racists ignore me :( I hate bigots so they don't take hold. It's sad because I am racists, and a nationalist < i'm just not prejudice enough for them.

in addition. I am actually ESP LOLZ