KingofTheSkullServants
lannan13

I think Rouge decks in Yu-Gi-Oh are better than Meta decks.

KingofTheSkullServants

Pro

(I am no expert on the current meta, but I know what I know what I'm taking about it) I think there are deck that could be considered rouge that are possibly better than meta decks.
lannan13

Con

I accept, my opponent shall go first.
KingofTheSkullServants

Pro

It all depends on what cards you're playing and what archetype the deck is. Floodgate cards can help against them. For example, on the archetype, I run pure Atlanteans. Their main focus is dumping Atlanteans to the graveyard via water monster effect and getting off an effect. While it may seem inefficient, it works.
lannan13

Con

Here I don't need to make much of an argument as my opponent has even pratically conceded to the debate as he claims that it depends on the deck, which already creates a semantical concession by my opponent as the debate resolution here is an absolute and as Con, all I have to do is find one issue where the resolution defended by Pro is faulty and I win the debate. He concedes this by conceding to Atlanteans being a good deck despite the fact that they are indeed a meta themselves, creating a pratical concession in this debate by my opponent.
KingofTheSkullServants

Pro

If you go in the comments, someone has made a comment on the Atlantean complaint, and I run PURE Atlantean. A deck that's pure Atlantean without a Mermail engine, or something. Also, somehow, my I was making my argument and it just froze on me and just submitted itself.

Yes, I will agree that it depends on the cards you run. Lets face it, there aren't any decks or archetypes that focus on stopping tribute summoning, I think. While some archetypes have some sort of out to a certain card, that's about it. For example, Madolches have an Xyz monster that can spin 2 cards the opponent controls into the deck (without targeting). Neo-Spacians have Grand Mole and can be splashed in with other decks.
lannan13

Con

I'm going to extend the fact that my opponent has once again conceded to the fact that Meta decks are indeed good and even with a small mixture, he still concedes his stance in the debate allowing me to win by default.

Thank you and please vote Con.
Posted by KingofTheSkullServants 3 months ago
KingofTheSkullServants
yes I do, however, after looking at some of the versions of Atlantean decks, they're not even pure. A lot of them have some sort of Mermail engine in them. Pure Atlantean means Atlanteans on their own, without the helpof other archetypes. Pure Graydles and Graydle Kaijus are two completely different things.
Posted by Dpowell 3 months ago
Dpowell
@KingofTheSkullServant. You say that you run pure Atlanteans. Are you aware that the Atlanteans are currently meta? The current meta is Kozmo, ABC Dragon Buster, Monarchs, Burning Abyss, Blue-Eyes, Metalfoes, Performapal, Majespecter, Mermail, Lightsworn, Paleozoic, Shiranui, Hero, Phantom Knights, Atlanteans, Inferoids, Stellarknights, Star Seraph Ritual, Magicians, Qliphorts, Artifacts, Gadget, Kaijus, Resonators, Shaddolls, Utopia and Yang Zings.

http://yugiohtopdecks.com...
Posted by sboss18 3 months ago
sboss18
"Rouge"? As in the color red?