Ilona
2muchswag4lyfe

I think its approriate for two best friend to fall in love with each other.

Ilona

Pro

if there is a boy and and girl and then are best friend they are 65% positive to fall in love for each other.
2muchswag4lyfe

Con

To begin, I'm going to attack your only argument. You have no source to say they have a 65% percent chance to fall in love. It's a random number you pulled out of your butthole. Since your entire argument is fallacious, I'll begin my opener! It is not appropriate for best friends to fall in love. In the chance they do begin a relationship, if that relationship is terminated, then there is a good chance they will not be friends any longer. Because of this, it is not appropriate to ruin these friendships. You have a best friend? Correct? And you would also say that person is like family? If you do, then why in the world would you have a loving relationship with a member of your family? That's just disgusting and southern. Is incest appropriate? Nope. That being said, I end with the proven fact it is not appropriate to love a family member, that family member being your best friend
Ilona

Pro

Ilona forfeited this round.
2muchswag4lyfe

Con

Just finishing this up
Ilona

Pro

Ilona forfeited this round.
2muchswag4lyfe

Con

2muchswag4lyfe forfeited this round.
Ilona

Pro

Ilona forfeited this round.
2muchswag4lyfe

Con

2muchswag4lyfe forfeited this round.
Posted by Destinyclifton99 2 years ago
Destinyclifton99
I don't think there's anything wrong with it but a problem is when one of them fall in love with the other and the other friend doesn't feel the same and the one gets in a relationship it the. Could be super hard but other then that I find it normal it happens
Posted by WoozyPoozy 2 years ago
WoozyPoozy
Yes, they will fall in love with each other... or one of them sees each other as a friend. If one of them asks the other out, but the other does not have that sort of feeling to the other, then that will ruin their relationship as friends.
Posted by Geogeer 2 years ago
Geogeer
Sure it is appropriate, however success varies.
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
Rarely works out for the one with a crush.