utog44
august55433

I think that america should become apart of russia

august55433

utog44

Pro

I believe that america should become apart of russia. I believe this because i think that russia is superior to america and has better ideology. They would;d protect us and eventually, everyone would follow.
august55433

Con

I think that you are wrong. I think that America is superior to Russia, and if not, then they are at least the same. I believe that we have surpassed them economically, politically and scientifically. I think there would be a worse impact if America left the world, then if Russia did. You did not use any real information to back up your claim. "They would;d protect us and eventually, everyone would follow." this is not a good argument. Fix your thoughts and your grammar and come back to me.
utog44

Pro

Well you are wrong and you kn9ow why? because you are just an american robot trained to love america. You are brainwashed like the rest of these losers and there is no hope for you or your country.
august55433

Con

Well now your just making even less sense. "You are brainwashed like the rest of these losers" is not a good argument. Now your just bullying to try and win. You have no factual evidence to back up your claims.
utog44

Pro

utog44 forfeited this round.
august55433

Con

As you can see, my opponent for fitted this round.
Posted by TheodoretheMan 2 years ago
TheodoretheMan
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That was the funniest debate I have ever seen in my life!
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
He is just part of the " hate America first, crowd.Jealousy and envy makes for poor judgment.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
utog44august55433Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Russia.
Vote Placed by republicofdhar 2 years ago
republicofdhar
utog44august55433Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro's arguments were flawed from the outset. Con made a valiant attempt to discredit Pro's premises, although I was hoping for him to challenge Pro's major assumption: Russia is superior to America, therefore, America should become a part of Russia. #what?! Pro also displayed poor conduct by calling his opponent an "American robot" and presumably the other members of DDO, "losers", before forfeiting his final round (unacceptable, especially given that he instigated the debate). Con unfortunately made several punctuation errors, which I urge him to review, but other than that, surpassed Pro in spelling and grammar by a mile. Neither used sources.