SPENCERJOYAGE14
Truth_seeker

I think the movie Jurassic Park is not scary.

SPENCERJOYAGE14
Started: 3/19/2014 Category: Movies

SPENCERJOYAGE14

Pro

Standard rules apply.
I have the burden of proof.

Do you accept?
Truth_seeker

Con

There's no other choice, lol
SPENCERJOYAGE14

Pro

The first time I watched Jurassic Park I was 6 years old, when I watched it I laughed because I thought Barney was scarier then the dinosaurs in this movie.

Through that short story I have fulfilled my burden of proof, that I believe Jurassic Park is not scary.
Truth_seeker

Con

When looking at Jurassic park, the possibilities being presented are frightening. While it might not be possible to fully extract the dinosaur genome from ancient mosquitoes embedded in amber, it's possible to reconstruct it with chicken embryos according to Palaeontologist Jack Horner. While the dinosaur might not be complete, the idea is still scary.
SPENCERJOYAGE14

Pro

I think you misunderstood this resolution. The rez is that: I think Jurassic Park is not scary. Because I actually think Jurassic Park is not scary I have fulfilled my burden of proof. Now you have to prove why I don't think it is scary.

Vote for me.
Truth_seeker

Con

People don't listen to Spencerjoyage14. Do you think that a T-rex attempting to tourists in the cars isn't scary? Ask yourself, what if you were being chased by T-rex and velocoraptors who are skilled hunters which can run faster than you can? I think SpencerJoyage should have all the more reason to be scared than she claims she does.
SPENCERJOYAGE14

Pro

Now the Truth-Seeker doesn't want you to listen to me or to vote for me on this debate because he is scared he has lost. I have proved my side of the argument and he has not. Vote for me. Thanks.
Truth_seeker

Con

She knows i'm right deep down inside and if she saw a real dinosaur, she'd be scared, lol.
Vote Placed by Kc1999 3 years ago
Kc1999
SPENCERJOYAGE14Truth_seekerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Really, I don't know who to give points to. Both sides attacked each other, and some arguments were kettle logic, but at the end, I feel like pro had better conduct, and that was the only thing I could give points too, because Con started the personal attack