pensfan3000
Dirty-Morgs

I will lose this debate.

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Voting Period

pensfan3000

Pro

If anybody thinks I can actually win this debate, please challenge me and then we'll talk.
Dirty-Morgs

Con

I belive you will win not lose becuase you have the pittsburg penguins and there star player sidney crosby you also have 3000 in your name and that is the amount of debates you will win.
pensfan3000

Pro

This is my first debate and I will lose. Because I'm a Penguins fan, and the Penguins lost last night, 5-2, I believe that I will lose this debate, 5-2.
Dirty-Morgs

Con

Well you have a penguin on Ice skates and I am a mere mortal man I will never reach that greatness
pensfan3000

Pro

I had a previous account, and sports sometimes give me bad luck, when the Penguins lose the last night, then the following debate I lose. Otherwise, I win that debate. So in my new account, the Penguins lost that night, and so here I will lose the debate.

If you are not sure that the Pittsburgh Penguins lost last night, check out this link:
https://www.nhl.com...

See, even the immortal Penguins lose once in awhile!
Dirty-Morgs

Con

you will win because you posted your arrgument first and its better to be first then second you also are winning right now
pensfan3000

Pro

Actually, the contender has the advantage because he debates last. Also, how am I winning right now? The voting period hasn't even started yet!
Dirty-Morgs

Con

I am doing this as a troll you are taking it seriously therefore you will win
pensfan3000

Pro

(11/26) The Pittsburgh Penguins had lost again last night, and now it is very sure I will lose. The Pens just can't take this seriously.
Dirty-Morgs

Con

you have better grammar therefore you will win
Posted by NDECD1441 2 weeks ago
NDECD1441
Agreed. Why post a debate when you think you will lose? That's illogical. I am on my first debate and my avatar is a pokemon that got killed within two minutes in the movie and I am not saying I am gonna lose.
Posted by jonahofdeath 2 weeks ago
jonahofdeath
This paradox pensfan3000 has created is destroying any logic I ever thought I had.
Vote Placed by Quadrunner 5 days ago
Quadrunner
pensfan3000Dirty-MorgsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Since my vote is Pro's proof I reserve the right to free explanation. Well, you're not wrong. Burden of proof is on pro and if pro wins, then pro loses. If pro loses then pro wins. If pro ties then pro loses and pro wins. Pro cannot possibly not lose this and therefore wins. I award Con better sources since the Pittsburgh penguins are the worst source ever, as well as better spelling and grammar because Pro clearly has a stick up their butt. I agree with Con in pure spite.