Retosik
Haddock

I will lose this debate

Started: 5/23/2016 Category: Funny

Retosik

Pro

Hello. I am certain that I will lose this debate, and I am willing to argue with anybody that is willing to convince me otherwise.
Haddock

Con

Why would you lose this debate? If anything, I am going to lose because of how good you are
Retosik

Pro

I am not good at debating. In fact, I am terrible. I have never used this site before. English isn't even my native language. Furthermore, a very experienced contender has accepted my debate request. I have no chance against his advanced debate techniques, such as questioning my original statements, as presented in his first argument. And he has a better profile picture than me. I bet he will get all the user votes thanks to his sexy, slick, and very appropriate ninja avatar.
Haddock

Con

You are giving me a paradox to solve, I can see from the way that your sentences are structured that you are an experienced debater, and although English may not be your native language, you certainly know how to type with it. I am also new to the site, so you have just as good a chance at winning as I do.If anything, you have a better chance because of the paradox you have presented me with. Also, you can change your profile pic by clicking on you current pic, selecting view profile, clicking edit profile, and going to the picture tab where if you click on the pic again, but this time the one that is on the page, you can change it to whatever is in the menu.
Retosik

Pro

I can't even think of an argument for this round. That's why I think I will lose this debate.
Haddock

Con

Haddock forfeited this round.
Posted by CatherineMorland 5 months ago
CatherineMorland
This is such a quirky topic... I love it!!!
Hands down for your creativity
Posted by caty44444444 6 months ago
caty44444444
yeah you can't be certain that you WILL definitely LOOSE!
Posted by hldemi 6 months ago
hldemi
Next time make it : I will lose, win or draw this debate. Much easier.