NotPurpleHaze
mongeese

I will not break a rule.

NotPurpleHaze

Pro

0. By accepting this debate, my opponent agrees to all the rulse already posted.

1. Rules created hold power over all rules posted later, and no later rule can contradict an earlier rule.

2. Both players should still have the ability to post rules in their turn.

3. A violation of a rule that is not null and void will result in the rule-breaker losing this debate.

4. A player may only do something besides make rules to discuss whether one has broken a rule, or whether a rule is null.

5. Not counting these foundation rules, each player can only create 3 rules per turn.

6. Each player must produce 3 rules per round or they forfeit.

7. Rules cannnot result in an auto-win. Breaking a rule cannot result in the victory of the rule-breaker. Each player should have an oppportunity to not break each rule.

8. A voter must default all categories to the victor of the debate.

(End Foundation Rules)

1. CON cannot post any rule restricting PRO from using any word or symbol in the english language.

2. CON must compliment PRO in each round.

3. CON must spell all words which have more than 9 letters phonetically.
mongeese

Con

1. PRO is so awesome that from now on, he must include all the following words or phrases in each of his rules, but in a different method of inclusion for each rule: Barack Obama, George Bush, Karl Marx, suicide, Congress, Rush Limbaugh, cheese, Pikachu, Kleptin, Alexander the Great, bowling ball, Campbell's chicken noodle soup, flying spaghetti monster, chess, Falcon Punch, methane gas, Judel Foir.

2. PRO must always use proper grammar from now on, because we know that he can, because he is a genius.

3. PRO is so original that any rule that he types from now on may not have the same effect as any rule that had ever been typed in any "I will not break a rule" debate before, including this one.
NotPurpleHaze

Pro

1.CON cannot post any rule that would prevent or restrict PRO from doing anything in a round, provided that all of the following words or phrases appear in the debate: Barack Obama, George Bush, Karl Marx, suicide, Congress, Rush Limbaugh, cheese, Pikachu, Kleptin, Alexander the Great, bowling ball, Campbell's chicken noodle soup, flying spaghetti monster, chess, Falcon Punch, Judel Foir, methane gas.

2. CON must post a video in each round, provided all of the following words or phrases appear in the debate: Barack Obama, George Bush, Karl Marx, suicide, Congress, Rush Limbaugh, cheese, Pikachu, Kleptin, Alexander the Great, bowling ball, Campbell's chicken noodle soup, flying spaghetti monster, chess, Judel Foir, Falcon Punch, methane gas.

3. CON must always refer to PRO as "My Mothers Pimp" henceforth, provided all of the following words or phrases appear in the debate: Barack Obama, Falcon Punch, George Bush, Karl Marx, suicide, Congress, Rush Limbaugh, cheese, Pikachu, Kleptin, Alexander the Great, bowling ball, Campbell's chicken noodle soup, flying spaghetti monster, chess, Judel Foir, methane gas.
mongeese

Con

My Mothers Pimp just broke a rule. My Round 1 Rule #1 specifically states that each rule must include all of the phrases in a different method. However, all of his rules use the same method. They all use a list. More specifically, they all include the words through the clause, "provided that all of the following words or phrases appear in the debate: Barack Obama, George Bush, Karl Marx, suicide, Congress, Rush Limbaugh, cheese, Pikachu, Kleptin, Alexander the Great, bowling ball, Campbell's chicken noodle soup, flying spaghetti monster, chess, Falcon Punch, Judel Foir, methane gas."
Therefore, Rules 2 and 3 of Round 2 are null and void, and my opponent loses this debate.

1. My Mothers Pimp is so awesome that he can watch the following video:

2. If My Mothers Pimp does not use all of his rules in Round 3 to restrict himself and only himself, then he loses this debate immediately, because he can beat Chuck Norris.

3. In My Mothers Pimp's language, the symbol "9" translates to the number that ordinary people would think of as 9,000, because he is so skilled that all of his numbers are a thousand times greater than they appear.
NotPurpleHaze

Pro

Mabye you did not notice, but the order in which the words and phrases appear is different for each rule. If you did notice, then mabye you thought I just threw them in at random for all three rules, which would indeed mean that I had no method of inclusion, but what if I didnt throw them in at random.

Allow me to show you my method for the inclusion of your words and phrases in my first rule.

Step 1: I took all the words and phrases in your list and wrote them out like so

Barrack Obama
George Bush
Karl Marx
suicide
Congress
Rush Limbaugh
cheese
Pikachu
Kleptin
Alexander the Great
bowling ball
Campbell's chicken noodle soup
flying spaghetti monster
chess
Falcon Punch
methane gas
Judel Foir

Well call this "Your List".

Step 2: I took the first letters of all of all the words and phrases in "Your List" from the top down and wrote them out like so:

B-G-K-S-C-R-C-P-K-A-B-C-F-C-F-M-J.

Well call this "Letter List"

Step 3: I found scrabble tiles matching the last four letters in "Letter List" and placed them in the scrabble bag and gave them a shake. I then drew them out of the bag randomly one by one and they came out in the following order: C-F-J-M

Step 4: I then added C-F-J-M onto the end of "Letter List" instead of C-F-M-J to form a new list which for the sake of explanation well call "List 1"

List 1: B-G-K-S-C-R-C-P-K-A-B-C-F-C-F-J-M

step 5: I took the first letter in "List 1" and went down through "Your List" starting from the top down until I found a word or phrase beginning with that letter. When I found it I typed it down as the first of the words or phrases I was required to include in my first rule.

eg. The first letter in "List 1" is B, so I looked down through "Your List" starting from the top until I found a word or phrase beginning with B. And the first one was "Barrack Obama".

step 6: I then crossed off "Barrack Obama" from "Your List" to prevent it from being chosen again and B from "List 1" to
spare myself the confusion.

Note: Once a word or phrase has been crossed out it cannot be chosen again. So say if you come to a "B" again in "List 1"
you must skip "Barrack Obama" as it is already crossed out and look down along "Your List" until you find the next word or phrase beginning with "B".

step 7: Is just a repeat of step 5 except I moved onto the next letter in "List 1" which was G and again I went down through "Your List" and found the first word or phrase beginning with G, which was "George Bush", so I added George Bush in after Barrack Obama as the second of the words or phrases I was required to include in my first rule.

And so on, and so on with the steps until I came to the end of "List 1" at which stage I was left with this:

Barack Obama, George Bush, Karl Marx, suicide, Congress, Rush Limbaugh, cheese, Pikachu, Kleptin, Alexander the Great, bowling ball, Campbell's chicken noodle soup, flying spaghetti monster, chess, Falcon Punch, Judel Foir, methane gas.

Have a go:)

Now onto my method of inclusion for rule 2

Well its more or less exactly the same except I swapped "List 1" for "List 2" which is:

B-G-K-S-C-R-C-P-K-A-B-C-F-C-J-F-M

And I got "List 2" by taking the last three letters in "Letter List" which are F,M and J and finding scrabble tiles matching them. I then put these scrabble tiles into the scrabble bag, gave them a shake and then drew them out randomly one by one. They came out J-F-M. I then added J-F-M onto the end of "letter list" instead of F-M-J to form "List 2"

I then used "List 2" with "Your List" in the same way I did with "List 1" to get:

Barack Obama, George Bush, Karl Marx, suicide, Congress, Rush Limbaugh, cheese, Pikachu, Kleptin, Alexander the Great, bowling ball, Campbell's chicken noodle soup, flying spaghetti monster, chess, Judel Foir, Falcon Punch, methane gas.

So that was my method of inclusion for rule 2 and although it is very similiar to my method of inclusion for rule 1, it still differs in some ways.

And now onto my method of inclusion for rule 3. Again it is almost exactly the same as my method of inclusion for rule 1 except I swapped "List 1" for "List 3" which is:

B-F-G-K-S-C-R-C-P-K-A-B-C-F-C-J-M

And I got "List 3" by taking the last three letters in "Letter List" which are F,M and J and finding scrabble tiles matching them. I then put these scrabble tiles into the scrabble bag, gave them a shake and then drew them out randomly one by one. They came out F-J-M. I then added F-J-M onto the end of "letter list" instead of F-M-J to form the list:

B-G-K-S-C-R-C-P-K-A-B-C-F-C-F-J-M.

I then rolled a dice which landed on three. I counted three back from the end of the list landing on F. I then rolled the dice again and it landed on two. I placed F second in the list and moved all the following letters out one to accommodate it leaving me with "List 3" which is

B-F-G-K-S-C-R-C-P-K-A-B-C-F-C-J-M.

I then used "List 3" with "Your List" in the same way I did with "List 1" and "List 2" to get:

Barack Obama, Falcon Punch, George Bush, Karl Marx, suicide, Congress, Rush Limbaugh, cheese, Pikachu, Kleptin, Alexander the Great, bowling ball, Campbell's chicken noodle soup, flying spaghetti monster, chess, Judel Foir, methane gas.

Method: http://www.google.ie...

Are these not three different methods of inclusion?

And you cannot know that this is not how I did it!! Innocent until proven guilty isnt it?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onto the rule you have broken in Round 2.

You posted a video which violates rule 4 in the foundation rules.

"4. A player may only do something besides make rules to discuss whether one has broken a rule, or whether a rule is null."

And I know you might say that it was my rule that forced you to post that video, but you could have used the video to post a rule or discuss whether one has broken a rule, or whether a rule is null, without breaking the rules.

So this debate is over......
mongeese

Con

I'll accept the defense of the list of words, but I did not break Foundation Rule #4. The video that I posted was obviously what Rule #1 of the same round was referring to. As it was part of the rule I made, Foundation Rule #4.

Notice that there are no rules directly above this argument.

"6. Each player must produce 3 rules per round or they forfeit."
My Mothers Pimp did not post any rules, and therefore, forfeits this debate. I win. Plain and simple. Regardless of the arguments, a forfeit results in my instant victory.

1. Everybody can watch Video #1.

2. Everybody can watch Video #2.

3. Everybody can watch Video #3.
NotPurpleHaze

Pro

Balls.......
mongeese

Con

Extend all arguments.

1. Everybody can watch Video #1.

2. Everybody can watch Video #2.

3. Everybody can watch Video #3.
NotPurpleHaze

Pro

Nicely done bud.....
mongeese

Con

Thanks.

1. This round is the last round.

2. You must vote for the victor of this debate.

3. CON did not break a rule.
Posted by mongeese 7 years ago
mongeese
Thanks.
Posted by NotPurpleHaze 7 years ago
NotPurpleHaze
You are good bud.
Posted by mongeese 7 years ago
mongeese
"There is no way to restrict myself without restricting you in some way at the same time!!!"
Yes, there is.

1. I may not restrict mongeese with this rule.

2. I may not restrict mongeese with this rule.

3. I may not restrict mongeese with this rule.

Plus, it's too late.
Posted by NotPurpleHaze 7 years ago
NotPurpleHaze
I actually won this debate aswell, because of this rule:

"2. If My Mothers Pimp does not use all of his rules in Round 3 to restrict himself and only himself, then he loses this debate immediately, because he can beat Chuck Norris."

Take foundation rule 7

There is no way to restrict myself without restricting you in some way at the same time!!!
Posted by ToastOfDestiny 7 years ago
ToastOfDestiny
Me? Love to.
Posted by NotPurpleHaze 7 years ago
NotPurpleHaze
Want to challenge me to one?
Posted by ToastOfDestiny 7 years ago
ToastOfDestiny
mongeese wins because he has experience making kickass rules (ditto for me). If you've debated this kind of thing once, you know exactly how to win. I would have loved to take this debate =).
Posted by ccstateisback 7 years ago
ccstateisback
I beat mongeese in a debate like this, but he made up new rules in the middle of the debate that screwed me over.
Posted by NotPurpleHaze 7 years ago
NotPurpleHaze
does he*
Posted by NotPurpleHaze 7 years ago
NotPurpleHaze
and why did he?
Vote Placed by Vi_Veri 7 years ago
Vi_Veri
NotPurpleHazemongeeseTied
Vote Placed by SaintNick 7 years ago
SaintNick
NotPurpleHazemongeeseTied
Vote Placed by HeyWheresMyName 7 years ago
HeyWheresMyName
NotPurpleHazemongeeseTied
Vote Placed by Nails 7 years ago
Nails
NotPurpleHazemongeeseTied
Vote Placed by RoyLatham 7 years ago
RoyLatham
NotPurpleHazemongeeseTied
Vote Placed by ToastOfDestiny 7 years ago
ToastOfDestiny
NotPurpleHazemongeeseTied
Vote Placed by MTGandP 7 years ago
MTGandP
NotPurpleHazemongeeseTied
Vote Placed by mongeese 7 years ago
mongeese
NotPurpleHazemongeeseTied