retarded-flamingo
johngriswald

I will not break a rule.

johngriswald

retarded-flamingo

Pro

Here are the rules for this debate:

A1.You or I cannot break these set of rules or else the one who broke the rule will lose unless they prove otherwise.

A2. Each round consists of three rules posted (excluding this basic set of before-hand rules) Failure to do so results in a loss.

A3. Rules cannot be exceedingly difficult, for I consider this debate to be fun not tiresome.

A4. If one of us breaks a rule this must be noted in their next post along with an explanation as to why they broke the rule.

A5. Pro (me) wins if Con fails to convince me that I broke a rule or Con breaks one of my rules. I lose if I break these rules or your own rules; however it is not an automatic loss unless I don't defend myself.

Pro's First Round Rules:

1. Con must post a video each round of a video in Japanese that is longer then two minutes.

2. Con must write a haiku each round about something that can be found in a desk drawer.

3. Con must refer to Pro as "Master" from now on.
johngriswald

Con

Thank you Master for this debate.

There is a blue pen,
It draws a lovely blue line.
The pen is divine.

Con's First Round Rules:

1. My Master may not make any misspellings.
2. My Master may not use the words: "I" "and" "the"
3. My Master must make one reference to Elvis for every two sentences.
retarded-flamingo

Pro

This is going to be an interesting debate. Here are my rules for this round, and it will be good to note that in my opinion in speaking of "rounds", that Elvis Presley should have sung "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) instead of Dead or Alive.
1.Con must write a three sentence story about a grapefruit named Arthur each round without saying "grapefruit".
2.Con must write a summary about his posted video that is twelve sentences long, containing a reference to the famous Elvis Presley.
3.Con must post a ‘knock-knock joke' each round.
johngriswald

Con

My Master has broken rule 2 by using the word "and" in the following sentence: ", and it will be good to note"

The video is in Japanese. Elvis Presley would have said that host "ain't nothin but a hound dog". The video is funny. The games are fun. People try to fit through strange cutouts. Some people fail. I cannot understand the host. I do not speak Japanese. I wish I could be on the game show. The Japanese people laughed near the end. I enjoyed the movie. I recommend you watch it.

Me: Knock Knock
Person: Who's there
Me: KGB
Person: KGB who
Me: *Slaps Person* VEE VILL ASK THE QUESTIONS!

The eraser pink.
clears my mistakes with great ease
This thing does not stink

There once was a fruit named Arthur
He had bitter parents
So he grew to be a bitter fruit.
He lived in a subtropical citrus tree.
He was originally named the "forbidden fruit" of Barbados.
Arthur was eaten and died.

1. Rule breakages that are not discovered in the round immediately following may not be referenced by Master and may not be considered to be a violation of the rules.
2. My Master must use every character in My Master's proceeding rounds.
3. My opponent must make every sentence/incomplete sentence rhyme.
retarded-flamingo

Pro

My opponent states that a rule is broken by using The word "and", which i find quite out of hand. For Con never did state, anywhere in this debate, that using The word "and" is against The rules, such a statement is as ridiculous as saying that Elvis Presley made a living by cleaning pools.
My opponent broke my rule "Con must write a three sentence story about a grapefruit named Arthur without saying "grapefruit" for he wrote four sentences instead of three, what a shame i decree.
One day I hope Elvis Presley, KGB, The person who told The knock-knock joke, The Japanese host and audience, Arthur's parents, The organism that consumed Arthur, and me can have a tea party, and i hope The blue pen and pink eraser won't be tardy.
One day my wish that Arthur will be vomited back up will become true, either by vomiting or in his consumer's poo. My second wish that i could go rollerblading with Elvis makes me sad, for he is dead which also makes me mad.
1.Con must make a reference to Chuck Noris each round in three of his sentences with glee, lest Pro shall win this debate and ignore Con's pleads for mercy.
2.Con must recite the lyrics every post of an Elvis song, or else I will tell him he is wrong.
3.3. Con must explain why he believes one of The people in The Japanese videos he posts is gay, or else Pro wins this debate today.
johngriswald

Con

My master has now broken multiple rules.

1. my R1 2nd rule states: "2. My Master may not use the words: "I" "and" "the""

My Master has made multiple violations of this rule:

R2 2nd sentence quote: "and it will be good to note"
R3 1st sentence quote: "which i find quite out of hand"
R3 1st sentence quote "using The word"
R3 3rd sentence quote: "shame i decree"
These violations were made in R3 more numerous to count.

My Master may make the argument that they are not/are capitalized opposite of my rule, however this argument is false as my rule clearly stated the word and not the capitalization. The capitalization does not effect that the word "the" is the same as the word "The".

Additionally my Master stated in his rules "recite the lyrics every" which is a direct violation of my R1 rule 2.

Furthermore, My Master's rule about Arthur's story never stated that it had to be three sentences/couldn't be more than three sentences.

There are japanese people. They try not to laugh. It is funny. I laughed. People should watch this. It is great. People try not to laugh. It is funny watching them as it is funny to watch Elvis Presley. This is a youtube video. It has a lot of views. This is great. I enjoyed this.

I believe the first person in the 2nd video is gay because he wears tight clothing.

Arthur was eaten by chuck norris!
Chuck Norris peeled off his skin!
Chuck Norris smushed and ate him!

White blank index cards
They are empty filled with space
Notes are kept on them

Me: Knock Knock
Person: *Person doesn't answer door*

Wop-bop-a-loom-a-boom-bam-boom tutti frutti
au rutti tutti frutti au rutti tutti frutti

1. My Master must now right every word backwards, this will not violate the spelling rule, however every word must still be spelled correctly backwards and still rhyme.
2. My Master must now write every sentence backwards.
3. My Master must claim at least 3 times that he is the
retarded-flamingo

Pro

My opponent has broken quite a few rules that i must make a list, and it would be good if you did not break them, i insist. Elvis Presley would be ashamed of you when Pro is through.

1.Con failed to write three sentences in his story about Arthur in Round Two, Elvis disapproves.
2.In my preset rule A3 which says "Rules cannot be exceedingly difficult, for I consider this debate to be fun not tiresome" is broken by Con's Round 3 Rules 1 and 2, for doing so is incredibly time-consuming and quite out-of-the-blue.
3. Con failed to provide The lyrics of an Elvis song, for The PART of a song he posted (Wop-bop-a-loom-a-boom-bam-boom tutti frutti
au rutti tutti frutti au rutti tutti frutti) is not an Elvis song but originally created by Little Richard and is not officially an Elvis song, and apologies for this sentence being so long.
Side notes:
My opponent, i must suggest you read My Rule 1 Round 2 again for i thought that it states quite clear that you must use three sentences in your story, my debating guest with the bare chest.
Again, you have not shown me evidence of a rule that states that Pro is prohibited using the word "and", and Elvis Presley finds your evidence of this quite bland.
Pro is not a "he" and if you took the time to click on my profile, this would clarify whether your opponent is a ‘he or a ‘she".
Pro, who is the Santa Clause, wants to deliver presents to Chuck Noris, all involved in your Youtube videos, Elvis Presley, Arthur and his parents, The eraser, blue pen and The index cards and present them with a barrel of lard.
Pro is the Santa Clause, and delivering presents is his cause.
Pro is the Santa Clause who worships Elvis every Sunday, and listens to his albums every Monday.
1.Con must make his sentences rhyme and endure the torture Pro is having by wasting all this time.
2.Con now must post a Japanese video that is over two minutes that contains no people, only animals, or else Con will lose and Elvis will become a cannib
johngriswald

Con

My Master stated "is not an Elvis song but originally created by Little Richard and is not officially an Elvis song"
Most current artists do not write their own lyrics and yet the songs are considered their songs. If a famous artist adopts a song and decides to sing it multiple times with permission, it is their song.

My master stated: "you must use three sentences in your story"
I did use three sentences in the story. Anyone can count that there are four sentences that make up the full story, but there are at least three sentences worth in that story.

Again, you have not shown me evidence of a rule that states that Pro is prohibited using the word "and".
Yes I have as I have clearly stated multiple times that it was my R1 2nd rule which I quoted band. Furthermore my master COMPLETELY ignored evidence of him using the word "the" etc sand.

"He has even violated it again "Pro is the Santa Clause" multiple times which there is not enough space."

Furthermore my master creates rules that "are exceedingly difficult" when compounded like lace. I have no space to write: 12 sentences + at least 3 sentence story + haiku + recite lyrics of elvis song + explanation of gay japanese + a five paragraph essay each round on how sexy he thinks Michael Jackson was with no mistakes relating to spelling or grammar. I have endured more rules than my master like a hammer.

The ruler is cool
I use it to measure things
The ruler is tool

Arthur is slowly drank by Chuck Norris!
Arthur finds his way into Chuck Norris's stomach!
Arthur came out his penis chorus!

The hippo is gay because he looks like it. This is a video. They speak japanese in it. There are animals. One likes to sit. It is boring. It is not fun. They learn language and are whoring. Language is not fun. Learning is boring. This video is boring. Elvis would not like this scoring.

"Easy come, easy go Here, there, everywhere, crazy love is in the air"
Posted by Nails 6 years ago
Nails
I voted CON based on CON's Rule #2 in Round 1.
Posted by BellumQuodPacis 6 years ago
BellumQuodPacis
RFD: All points CON.

Pro explicitly broke the rules and was unable to sufficiently dfend himself. Therefor,eas accoriding to PRO's pre-ru;es, CON wins.
Posted by johngriswald 6 years ago
johngriswald
Also: 1. My master may not post another post in the comments section or else he will roast.
2. My master must send me a PM saying I'm the best or else he will fail to pass the test.
3. My master must create a forum topic, saying I'm the best, or else like a wave he will crest.
Posted by johngriswald 6 years ago
johngriswald
The rest of my post is cut off. I have a cough.

Michael Jackson is so sexy. Michael Jackson grabs his crotch. Michael Jackson is a Mexican.

Michael Jackson likes kids. Michael Jackson is a prince. Michael Jackson goes on Ebay to bid.

Michael Jackson has a nice smile. I want to listen to the thriller. I want to sit down with him for a while.

I want to lay in his bed. I want to have warm milk and cookies. I want to lay down my head.

This place is good enough to beat the band. I have so much fun here. I love Neverland.
Posted by retarded-flamingo 6 years ago
retarded-flamingo
the rest of my post is cut off, so her it is: 2.Con now must post a Japanese video that is over two minutes that contains no people, only animals, or else Con will lose and Elvis will become a cannibal.
3. Con must write a five paragraph essay each round on how sexy he thinks Michael Jackson was with no mistakes relating to spelling or grammar, or else a warthog named Joshua will hit you with a hammer.
Posted by Nails 6 years ago
Nails
Who loses: the first to break a rule or the one who breaks the most?
Posted by johngriswald 6 years ago
johngriswald
For some reason my last argument got cut off, but this was not how it was when I reviewed. The last sentence should end with real Santa Claus.
Posted by studentathletechristian8 6 years ago
studentathletechristian8
John, your video wasn't longer than two minutes :(
Vote Placed by bigtree 6 years ago
bigtree
retarded-flamingojohngriswaldTied
Vote Placed by Glitchy 6 years ago
Glitchy
retarded-flamingojohngriswaldTied
Vote Placed by Nails 6 years ago
Nails
retarded-flamingojohngriswaldTied
Vote Placed by BellumQuodPacis 6 years ago
BellumQuodPacis
retarded-flamingojohngriswaldTied