shift4101
wierdman

I will not contradict myself.

wierdman

shift4101

Pro

Rules:
1. In Rounds 1-3, CON will ask PRO ten Yes/No questions per round.
2. In Rounds 2-4, PRO will answer all of CON's questions with Yes, No, or an explanation as to why neither answer would be completely correct. Clarification may be added to any answer.
3. In Rounds 2-4, CON can point out any contradictions that he or she believes to be present in PRO's answers, citing all questions and answers involved in the contradiction. No new contradictions may be pointed out in Round 5.
4. When CON points out a contradiction, PRO may use all of the following rounds to defend the accused contradiction until either CON drops the accusation or PRO admits defeat, or when the debate is over.
5. If PRO is never found to have contradicted himself in this debate, PRO wins.
6. If PRO is ever found to have contradicted himself in this debate, CON wins.
7. Because sources are largely irrelevant, and can really only be used by CON most of the time, the two points associated with sources will be given to the victor of the debate. However, it is still important that debaters back up their arguments with sources when appropriate.
8. A contradiction may only be pointed out if both parts of the contradiction are brought up in this debate.
9. If PRO ever fails to abide by any rule, PRO automatically loses.
10. If CON ever fails to abide by any rule, CON automatically loses.
11. Slang terms will not be used (i.e. a horse means the animal, not heroin)
12. No asking questions about in-debate questions. (i.e. Was the answer to question #17 No?)

Best of Luck!
wierdman

Con

Thank you, this should be fun.

My questions:
1~~>Are you gay?

2~~>Are you a male?

3~~> Do you enjoy failure?

4~~~>Do you like Animals?

5~~~~>Are you batty?

6~~~~~>Do you have a beard?

7~~~~~~>Do you have a Girlfriend?

8~~~~~~~>do you like boobs?

9~~~~~~~~>does every Woman have a bird?

10~~~~~~~~>doy you like serial Killers?

:D
shift4101

Pro

1~~>Are you gay?
No, I am not a homosexual
2~~>Are you a male?
Yes I am a human male
3~~> Do you enjoy failure?
Sometimes, yes.
4~~~>Do you like Animals?
Yes, I like some animals
5~~~~>Are you batty?
I'm not sure, so neither answer is appropriate. Good try though :)
6~~~~~>Do you have a beard?
No I do not have any signifigant facial hair
7~~~~~~>Do you have a Girlfriend?
No, I am not in a relationship with a woman.
8~~~~~~~>do you like boobs?
No, I do not like the breasts of women.
9~~~~~~~~>does every Woman have a bird?
No, not every woman owns a pet bird (like a parrot, or raven)
10~~~~~~~~>do you like serial Killers?
No, I do not like serial killers.
wierdman

Con

Ok, lets start, First my opponent answered my question with a yes or a No; however, he added explainable as to why his answer is a yes or a No. In the rules, it was made clear that all that is required in this debate is a "yes" or a "no". With this said, I will only address my opponents yes or No answer and not his included explanations. To add to this, I will like the readers to take note that my opponent goes against his rules when answering my fifth question, He fails to answer the question with a yes or a no, and also fails to provide an explanation as to why either answer would be incorrect. His only justification as to why he didn't answer this question is that he "wasn't sure", ladies and gentlemen, this does not in any form qualify as an explanation as why either a yes or a no is not acceptable for answering the question. Under this conflict with the rules, my opponent automatically looses the round.

A re-post of my opponents last round with only the REQUIRED answer:
"1~~>Are you gay?
No
2~~>Are you a male?
Yes
3~~> Do you enjoy failure?
yes.
4~~~>Do you like Animals?
Yes
5~~~~>Are you batty?
{No appropriate answer provided by my opponent}
6~~~~~>Do you have a beard?
No
7~~~~~~>Do you have a Girlfriend?
No,
8~~~~~~~>do you like boobs?
No,
9~~~~~~~~>does every Woman have a bird?
No,
10~~~~~~~~>do you like serial Killers?
No"

Contradictions:
I ask my opponent the question, "do you like animals" in which he answered yes. i then asked him the question " do you like serial killers?" His answer this time was a no. How is this a contradiction? Human's are animals and belong to the kingdom Animalia ---- http://biology.buffalo.edu... --- With this said, my opponent does contradict himself by stating that he likes Animals but does not like Serial Killers who themselves are also animals. The second contradiction made by my opponent occurred when asked the question "do you like boobs?" His answer being a No is contradictory because "boobs" in the American English defines a stupid person. This is contradictory as ones again his answer to "do you like animals" was a yes. In stating that he does not like "boobs," he is also saying that he does not like Animals.

My next ten questions
1. Is the next word you're going to say no?

2. Are you a female?
Are you going to answer most question with "yes" or "no" as your answer?

3.Are you going to answer most question with "yes" or "no" as your answer?

4. Do you like perfection?

5. Do you enjoy duff

6. Have you ever being engaged?

7. Do you have a friend who is a girl?

8. Do you emit waste?

9. Do you have friends?

10. Do you have a boyfriend?
shift4101

Pro

Notice what I added to rule 2: Clarification may be added to any answer.

This means that I am allowed to add specifics to my answer if (but not only if) the question given was too broad, such as "Do you like animals." My opponent cannot simply ignore my clarification, I did say that I liked some animals, but not all. My opponents contradiction is therefore void.

His claim about me breaking my own rules is obnoxious. How could I answer a question I don't know the answer to? I do not know, and cannot answer because I have no answer. Both yes/no would be innapropriate, because I am not entirely sure that either answer is correct. I did not break my own rules.

Still on the point of rules, my opponents Round 2 Question 3 violates rule 12. His questions are not allowed to refer to either themselves or eachother. You also ask an additional question, but I suppose this is a typo and will let it slide.

Neither answer is appropriate. I would force myself to lie if I gave you either answer. The question calls for an imediate contradiction.
2. Are you a female?
No
Violates rule 12.
4. Do you like perfection?
Yes
5. Do you enjoy duff
No, I do not enjoy "decaying vegetable matter covering the ground under trees." [1]
6. Have you ever being engaged?
No, I have never been engaged to a woman to be wed.
7. Do you have a friend who is a girl?
Yes, I have a friend who is a girl.
8. Do you emit waste?
Yes, I emit waste.
9. Do you have friends?
Yes, I have friends.
10. Do you have a boyfriend?
No, I am not in a relationship with a boy.
wierdman

Con

I will like to start by stating that my opponent did not address all contradictions mentioned in the previous round, rather he only attacked one of these contradictions. My opponent stated that my accusation made in the previous round was obnoxious. His only base to this argument was that he had no answer to the question and thus could not properly answer the question. However, while this explanation was provided in the previous round in which he answered "I'm not sure, so neither answer is appropriate." Now unless the definition of explanation has changed during the ;last 24 hours, simply saying "i'm not sure" hardly accounts for an explanation. A proper explanation would be for example "Neither answer would be correct as I am not sure what you are asking and thus unable to properly answer the question. Please restate your question and I might be able to answer."

I apologize for the typo in my 3rd question. My opponent claims that I broke the rules is absolutely flawed. The fact is that the question "Is the next word you're going to say no?" was not referred to the debate, but real life. If this question was meant to be about this debate, the word "say" will not be a say, but a type. This question was directed at my opponent and his verbal answers to any question asked verbally.

Contradiction
My opponent contradicts himself by answering the second question in my second first round with a yes. The question "Are you a female" was then asked In my second round in which he answered with a "no." Why is this a contradiction? Many researches have shown and proven that men are actually modified female. Brian Sykes further elaborates on this topic in my evidence -----http://abcnews.go.com... --- With this said, we can clearly see that in some ways, men are actually females. To test this, I welcome you to raise your shirt and ask yourself why you have nipples.
Another contradiction made by my opponent is when he answered to the question..."do you have a girlfriend" in which he answered with a "No, I am not in a relationship with a woman." My opponent was latter asked, do you have a "Do you have a friend who is a girl?" In which he answered with a "Yes, I have a friend who is a girl." Now, before I begin my explanation as to why this two answers contradict each other, lets look at the definition of relationship.
Relationship: a connection, association, or involvement.-- http://dictionary.reference.com... --
With this said, we can clearly see that a friendship is a relationship. Saying that you are not in a relationship with a woman, and then stating that you are in a friendship {relationship} with a woman is contradictory. On one part you are saying that you are not involved in a relationship with a woman and on the other part, your saying that you are involved in a relationship with a woman.

The final contradiction made in my opponent's last round ones again, deals with the question "do you have a girlfriend?" Which he answered with a no. I later asked him the question "do you have friends?' In which he answered yes, and finally "do you have a boy friend?" In which he answered "No, I am not in a relationship with a boy." Like stated earlier, a relationship is a connection or involvement so stating that you don't have a girl friend { a friend who is a girl} and saying that you don't have a boy friend {a friend who is a boy} is completely contradictory to saying that you have friends. As there are two genders on earth, my opponent cannot say that he has a friend of a different species (other animals) simply because they are either a boy, or a girl.

Questions:
1. Do you like a woman's body?

2. Do you like a man's body?

3. Are you perfect?

4. Do you hate yourself (both personality wise and physically)

5. Do you love a man's body?

6. Do you Love yourself?

7. Do you like all of humanity?

8. Do you believe in God?

9. Do you believe in God's teachings?

10. Are you a TRUE Christian?

Thank you :D
shift4101

Pro

My opponent has ignored all of my clairifactions this far. He is instead shortening all of my answers to their base, unjustly, to make it seem as if I had contradicted myself. My opponents contradictions revolving around animals are void because I said "Yes, I like some animals" This does not imply I like all animals on earth (Serial Killers or Boobs [Stupid people])

Defending myself.
Female, as defined by google, is "Of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova)" I cannot do either of these tasks, so I am not a female by the most common definition of female.

As google defines girl, it is "A female child." I do have friends that are female children, however, I am not in a relationship with a woman, who is defined by google as "An adult human female." I do not know any adult females, in fact.

As for my opponents third contradiction, I state that all of my friends are actually young females. I am not in a relationship with a woman by any degree, nor a boy. Therefore this contradiction is also void.

The Rules
My opponent insinuates that the answer "I'm not sure" is not adequate enough to excuse a yes/no answer. But how is it not? I do not know the answer for sure, and I was doing Con a favor by not staking my luck on an answer I did not know. Plus, my moral code prevents me from lying. To do so would be surely innapropriate.

But I didn't answer my opponents question 1 of last round, so I lost. Clever enough, I guess. GG
wierdman

Con

While not quite sure what just happened, I will say this:
In Case my opponent forfeited, I would like to thank him for a very intriguing debate. I would be honored to debate my opponent again and I wish him the best.

In the Case that my opponent did not forfeit, I will like to say that my opponent did not answer my previous question and thus looses the round. Thank you for an amazing debate once again.
shift4101

Pro

shift4101 forfeited this round.
wierdman

Con

My opponent forfeited the round and thus looses the debate. I thank my opponent for his previous attempts and the passion he put into this debate. Vote Con and I wish my opponent a good luck on future debates.
Posted by vmpire321 4 years ago
vmpire321
Lol i really want to take this but I'm really busy
Posted by vmpire321 4 years ago
vmpire321
How many of these will you be doing lol
Vote Placed by Man-is-good 4 years ago
Man-is-good
shift4101wierdmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Normally, I'd give Pro a point for conduct for his concession but he already broke rule 4. Pro contradicted himself all over the place, whether it is having no boyfriends and yet having relationships (with women that contradicts his statement about girlfriends) and so forth. Obvious winner is obvious here.
Vote Placed by PeacefulChaos 4 years ago
PeacefulChaos
shift4101wierdmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro conceded and used no sources whereas Con did. Pro also forfeited, causing loss of conduct points.
Vote Placed by 16kadams 4 years ago
16kadams
shift4101wierdmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Not sure is an inadequate answer. Further more he did contradict with the serial killer question. Also conduct for FF