JimShady
willisocool

I will win this debate.

willisocool has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

JimShady

Pro

I will win this debate. It has no particular subject, but I can tell you that I will win. Why? because if there's a will, there's a way. Good luck to my opponent, but I am already sure that I will win, so really my wishes of luck to you don't matter. But good Luck!
willisocool

Con

Where is the evidence that shows you will win? There is no evidence. I will win this debate because I feel as if I could win. One reason why I feel I will win is because I have high testosterone, which will help motivate me to winning. Secondly, motivation from other things including posters and videos will help me win this debate, and make you lose it. As for you, you will either get a participation trophy or get a "Good Job!" sticker.
JimShady

Pro

I will break down my opponent's argument and show why I will, in fact, win this debate, and he will lose.

First off, the Con states that I have no evidence that I will win, but the problem is that HE has no evidence either! Here is his direct quote: "I will win this debate because I feel as if I could win. " Notice that he says he feels he COULD win. Could is a very unsure word, much unlike will. Notice that I use the word "will" (Con does too, but I do it a little more.) Will is a much surer answer than could, and if you are sure of yourself, that means you have more confidence. Confidence = testosterone.

Also, Con points out that he has a high level of testosterone, but he does not know MY levels. I will tell you that I drink testosterone for breakfast lunch and dinner. I take a bath in testosterone. Even my dog has testosterone levels above 100%.

Posters and videos might help you win this debate, but my opponent has failed to say WHICH ones. I will watch Rocky and get a trophy.
willisocool

Con

Notice that he said that we both don't have evidence of winning. If we both had evidence, we would still be in this debate, but notice the Pro states that he thinks confidence = testosterone. Confidence is the belief that you can rely on something, but what is Pro relying on exactly? The definition of testosterone is a medication that can be used in many ways, but most importantly to my argument is used to increase athletic ability in the form of doping. This means he dopes every day. In many competitions, doping is banned because it is unfair. So why should we even have this debate if it is unfair? Pro also mentioned his dog has 100% testosterone levels. If you give your dog this testosterone, doesn't that make him an animal abuser? This and other evidence leads me to believe that you are cheating. If so, I will win. Another thing to note is that dog has three letters. Do you know what else has three letters? Win. So if you abuse your dog, you will NOT win. To conclude, I will win.
JimShady

Pro

Con asserts that I'm cheating because he thinks that I am taking an illegal medication of testosterone to bolster my ability to win this debate. He says that in many competitions, this is illegal, and that it is unfair.

There are a few problems with this: No. 1, all of my testosterone is natural. I have natural testosterone at unnatural levels. Kind of like a super power. Also, when has it ever been said or written that testosterone medication (which I don't even take) is bad for Debate.org?

My dog is not abused, he love all that testosterone, he gets a lot of bjtch dogs daily.

In conclusion, I'm not cheating in this debate. My opponent says that I am because he feels that he is losing. So he needs to calm down and accept the fact that you will, in fact, LOSE. I have the testosterone to win, and I have the confidence to win. You, however, lack the confidence. My win is inevitable, it has been predicted in the Peruvian ancient calendar that I will win. So, you're kind of toast. WIN.
Posted by DawsonBruno 1 year ago
DawsonBruno
Rip nine minutes of my life.