SolSun
Loveshismom

I will win this debate

SolSun
Started: 3/21/2014 Category: Funny

SolSun

Con

I will obviously not win this debate because I learned the answer to 2 + 2 when I was only 55 million years old!
Loveshismom

Pro

Welcome to DDO, SolSun! You will probably win because this is your first debate, so your profile does not yet say anything about your Elo ranking. "I learned the answer to 2 + 2 when I was only 55 million years old." You cannot possibly be that old as there is no reliable record, nor scientific possibility of a person living that long. Logic also deems it impossible for you to actually be the sun as the sun is literally 10,000 F (http://www.space.com...), which means that you would have already melted your computer before you could have posted your argument before even reaching Earth.
SolSun

Con

Earlier, I made a debate about time travel. This is my second debate! And, "I learned the answer to 2 + 2 when I was only 55 million years old." is a silly joke. Sir, my computer is already melted! Can't you tell?
Loveshismom

Pro

If your computer were already melted, that would have confirmed that you are the sun, which means that you could not have posted your argument. And your debate about time travel does nothing at all to support your case and is completely irrelevant to this debate.
SolSun

Con

My computer is sun-heat-resistant. And yes, the time travel debate is irrelevant to this one.
Loveshismom

Pro

"My computer is sun-heat-resistant" no it is not. There is no computer or solid object in general that can withstand the sun's heat as the sun is 27 million degrees F at its core (http://www.space.com...). Also, your profile says that you are 14, so you must be smart. My profile says I am 40, which is not true. I will tell you this: I cannot legally drive a real car yet.
SolSun

Con

Lol. I am joking. Yes, my computer is not heat resistant. Why did you lie about your age?
Loveshismom

Pro

To make myself look smart. And are you trying to get off the subject and get me off with you?
SolSun

Con

Lol, the topic changes lots in funny debates. So, you are under 16?
Posted by donald.keller 2 years ago
donald.keller
So much respect for this debate.... You are going places...
Vote Placed by PiercedPanda 2 years ago
PiercedPanda
SolSunLoveshismomTied
Reasons for voting decision: This is satire, therefore I will make a satire vote. Con was funnier.
Vote Placed by Hello83433 2 years ago
Hello83433
SolSunLoveshismomTied
Reasons for voting decision: Since this is in funny and it is quite the topic changer, it is only fair to give you both the same amount of points ;)