FanboyMctroll
RandomTruth

I win every debate because people forfeit

RandomTruth

FanboyMctroll

Pro

I will win this debate also because everyone that wants to challenge me forfeits. So pick a topic and let's go, I know you will chicken out and leave this site or have no comeback from my reply and to me forfeiting is like losing the debate.

So bring it on child. Lets try to stick to something concrete, I don't want to debate Pikachu or whether you believe in curses. Bring it!!
RandomTruth

Con

Fairly new one the site but I'll bite. My topic is that your OP is wrong.

I contest two points:

1. A forfeit isn't a real win. Indeed it's more like a failure on your part to provide good arguments.
2. I will not forfeit this debate no matter what and will therefore win.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

A forfeit is like a loss, because you have given up and choose not to participate in the debate anymore, therefore you lose. The other person can not continue because they have to wait for your argument and you gave up. Therefore you lose. It's like in sports, lets say tennis, you quit because of an injury, the other person moves on and you are out.

Now the ball is in your court, you have 3 days to ponder a response or challenge me to a debate on a relative current events topic or personal opinion or whatever, lets just keep it adult oriented, I don't want to discuss power rangers or pokemon or which superhero is better like the 14 year old challengers that usually want to debate, how their favorite color is red and they are cooler. Serious debates only. If you forfeit, I will win again!!
RandomTruth

Con

Seems to me that you are forfeiting the debate by not abiding to your own terms. I picked a topic, namely flawed OP and challenged you on it. If you do not properly respond then you are clearly giving up and you may as well forfeit.
FanboyMctroll

Pro

Your debate is that I'm flawed?? That is your debate? I already explained to you the forfeit reasoning of being a quitter and a loser. And so what you will just have no real debate and will just reply to prove a point that you will not forfeit. Wow great debate there buddy FAIL.

Ok then, you have one round left to tell me why young people are not stupid when it comes to life. I'm going to argue that they are stupid because they don't have any life skills, only text book knowledge but no experience in real life that is why they can't find jobs because of lack of experience. Young people today only know tech stuff but have no clue on basic life things like changing a tire, or fixing a furnace or reading a map, they depend on technology and if you left that person in a forest without wifi or internet and youtube to look stuff up, they would not be able to function. They wouldn't even know how to start a fire without a lighter or build shelter. Without their phones young people are lost. So there tell me I'm wrong

Debate that for your last round unless you want to forfeit and then I win and prove my point once again
RandomTruth

Con

From your own OP you said "So pick a topic and let's go," and so I did. In changing the debate topic you have not followed the very rules you put forward. Thus you have disqualified yourself from the debate.

In addition since you have failed to respond to my debate you have lost against my argument, which per your OP set up the debate topic.

Finally, since I have continued to debate and not given up as you predicted, I have won.

Thanks for playing but I have won in at least three different ways per your own rules!
Posted by NDECD1441 8 months ago
NDECD1441
Ahem, fake accs? Sorry if I'm a little late. Can you tell me the users? Got some reporting to do
Posted by RandomTruth 12 months ago
RandomTruth
I'm not even referring to the vote; it's your inability to form a decent argument coupled with your inability to stick to your own rules coupled with your inability to remember your own arguments is your main failing!
Posted by FanboyMctroll 12 months ago
FanboyMctroll
You have one vote and you are bragging? I'm a poor debater because you can't debate anything other then stick around to prove a point, but are completely blank when it comes to any kind of topic.

Well when I get all the votes from my fake accounts and win the debate, I guess we will know who the loser is then

Apology accepted
Posted by RandomTruth 12 months ago
RandomTruth
No one is paying attention to your debate so if you want to cheat and create some fake accounts then go ahead. But the one comment in the single vote that is putting me ahead shows that any reasonable person would not vote for you.

Besides, I don't care about voting; I just care about making it to the end and demonstrating to everyone what a poor debater you are.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 12 months ago
FanboyMctroll
This debate is not over yet, I have 4 days to prove to you how I will win this debate.

Don't count your chickens yet LOL
Posted by RandomTruth 1 year ago
RandomTruth
I did respond to your last minute changing of the debate: it was you (again) forgetting the terms of your OP, that I was the one that picked the topic. I'm sorry that you can't write a clear OP that you can't stick to for even three rounds but that is your own fault and not mine.

I would love to debate you again, McTROLL. No matter how the votes end up, I think we both know that I have won this one.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 year ago
FanboyMctroll
By the way there is still 7 days of voting, so you haven't won anything yet.

In 7 days when you lose this debate of debating nothing, I can say apology accepted (Round 3 ignored)
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 year ago
FanboyMctroll
Ok so you stuck around for 3 rounds, good for you, you won on the basis of having no opinions or discussions other then to just prove a point. By the way my third round debate was challenging you to a debate on anything you wanted, but you just ignored it to focus on the main title of the debate. FAIL!!

That's great, my next debate will be "How no minds have no justifiable discussions other then just to troll on line to prove a point.
Posted by RandomTruth 1 year ago
RandomTruth
lol! Did you literally forget the very first sentence of your OP that said "I will win this debate also because everyone that wants to challenge me forfeits"?
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 year ago
FanboyMctroll
The vote is still out on it, besides what points did you beat me on, your whole argument was that you replied instead of forfeiting like everyone else, so because you stuck around for 3 rounds without being TKO'd you won???
Vote Placed by Mharman 10 months ago
Mharman
FanboyMctrollRandomTruthTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con didn't forfeit, and he is losing at the time of this, so pro has not fulfilled his BoP to prove the resolution.
Vote Placed by SchinkBR 12 months ago
SchinkBR
FanboyMctrollRandomTruthTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro challenged con to pick any topic and contended they would win purely because con would forfeit. Con made two contentions, 1 that a forfeit isn't a real win and 2. Con would not forfeit. Per the rules laid out by Pro, con wins point 2. Pro does in fact counter point 1, for which con never responds, so this point goes to Pro. Per the rules, only con was allowed to raise topics, so I will disregard those points (more to follow later). Thus one C1 goes to Pro, C2 goes to Con. CP: Pro "you will chicken out" "bring it on child" "Wow great debate there" are unprofessional comments. Additionally, Pro broke their own rules by bringing up new topics later in the debate. Points to con.
Vote Placed by levi_smiles 1 year ago
levi_smiles
FanboyMctrollRandomTruthTied
Reasons for voting decision: Technique & tactic were irrelevant to this debate: the instigator offered a single metacondition for victory. Since RandomTruth avoided forfeiture (not easily done in an era when this site regularly fails for days at a time), RandomTruth wins according to instigator's conditions