I won't contradict myself
Debate Rounds (5)
I won't contradict myself
rules 1. Con asks Questions
2-5 asks and answered
If condradiction made Con gets 7 points
If none Pro gets all 7
1. Do all men have rights?
2. What is your religion?
3. What is your favorite topic in school?
4. What is your best topic in school?
5. What is your political stance?
6. What do you think of Gov. Brownback?
7. Who do you support in the upcoming election?
8. Is south park better than death note?
9. What is the answer to the universe, life, and everything?
10. What is the airspeed velocity of a swallow carrying a coconut?
1. Yes, acording to the U.S. Constitution all men have equal rights
2. Roman Catholic
4. World History
5. Conservative, Republican
6. not a big fan of him
7. Santorum or Ron Paul
8. South Park I've never even heard of Death Note
10. ???, heh Montey python and the holy grail
Lucory forfeited this round.
1. How many children should a family have?
2. Should abortion be legal?
3. Should gay marriage be legal?
4. Are gays Human?
5. How was your weekend?
6. How good is your grammar?
7. Should the drinking age be changed?
8. Why did you choose the answer you did to the previous question?
9. Stevia or sugar?
10. Do you like cake?
Voters: Don't hold Lucus's forfited round against him, for he was ill.
1. 5 the max in my oppion
3.They can marry just not the same sex
5. Its was okay
7. yes, age 25 is when reason in your mind is mature enough
8. Part of the debate and I've got the Freedom to say it
10. yes, cake is great
2. Do you count something that is easily seen to be an easy error?
3. In the rule "2-5 asks and answered" does that mean you shall answer every question asked?
4. Is anime or animation better?
5. Policy debate the best form?
6. What is your favorite color?
7. What is your quest?
8. What is categorized as a flesh wound?
9. Have you broken any of the rules so far?
10. Have i broken any of the rules so far?
1. Acording to OberHerr, Ron-Paul, Conservative I do.
2. I don't know I guess so
5. Yes I guess so
7. become a polition that turns this Country and expands it.
8. My definition of one is if you get severly injurred, another movie referense I see
9. Not that I notice any
10. Not that I notice any
In light of the fact you can't answer any more questions i shall use this round to point out the contradictions in this debate.
1. the first contradiction of the round is made by your answer to 8. Is south park better than death note?
and 4. Is anime or animation better? you answered south park and then anime while death note is anime thus meaning you prefer animation to anime.
2. The second contridiction is made by your answer to 10. What is the airspeed velocity of a swallow carrying a coconut? and 3. In the rule "2-5 asks and answered" does that mean you shall answer every question asked? You answered it yes however you not answer the question other than to comment that it is a movie reference and put several '?'s. thus you did not answer the question.
3. Your third contradiction is in the answer to 9. Have you broken any of the rules so far? you stated no however you broke the rule mentioned in the second contradiction. thus this is a contradiction.
4. Your fourth and final contradiction i have noticed is you stated the answer to 10. Have i broken any of the rules so far? you answered no however i broke the aforementioned rule by not asking questions in round 2.
Voters if you notice any other contradictions feel free to point them out in the comments section or vote on them on your own and keep them to yourself. Your choice.
1 votes has been placed for this debate.
Vote Placed by Multi_Pyrocytophage 5 years ago
|Agreed with before the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Agreed with after the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Who had better conduct:||-||-||1 point|
|Had better spelling and grammar:||-||-||1 point|
|Made more convincing arguments:||-||-||3 points|
|Used the most reliable sources:||-||-||2 points|
|Total points awarded:||1||3|
Reasons for voting decision: Con gets conduct for proving that pro made contradictions, which is what this debate is about. Pro gets conduct since Con forfeited a round.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.