I will be arguing For Iron Man. However first round is only acceptance.

I accept your debate. Best of luck to you.

Thank you for accepting this debate and now I shall put forth my arguments as to why Iron man has a better chance of winning the civil war.

The number 1 reason being is that the SHIELD itself which has connections with CIA and other foreign agencies are all on iron man's side. This gives iron man morale support AND does the thinking for him while tony can focus on improving his suit in the spare time.

The number 2 reason is the black widow.
According to the trailer, Black widow who was close to captain america is now on Iron man's side which is a major emotional setback for captain america and which is why he MIGHT hesitate in a one on one situation.

Now moving on to abilities,
Iron man has the ability to possesses powered armor that gives him superhuman strength and durability, flight, and an array of weapons.

The weapons systems of the suit have changed over the years, but Iron Man's standard offensive weapons have always been the repulsor rays that are fired from the palms of his gauntlets. Other weapons built into various incarnations of the armor include: the uni-beam projector in its chest; pulse bolts (that pick up kinetic energy along the way; so the farther they travel, the harder they hit); an electromagnetic pulse generator; and a defensive energy shield that can be extended up to 360 degrees. Other capabilities include: generating ultra-freon (i.e., a freeze-beam); creating and manipulating magnetic fields; emitting sonic blasts; and projecting 3-dimensional holograms (to create decoys).

Stark has developed several specialized suits for space travel,deep-sea diving, stealth and other special purposes. Stark has modified suits, like the Hulkbuster heavy armor. The Hulkbuster armor is composed of add-ons to his so-called modular armor, designed to enhance its strength and durability enough to engage the Incredible Hulk in a fight. A later model, designed for use against Thor, is modeled on the Destroyer and uses a mystical power source. Stark develops an electronics pack during the Armor Wars that, when attached to armors that use Stark technologies, will burn out those components, rendering the suit useless. This pack is ineffective on later models. While it is typically associated with James Rhodes, the War Machine armor began as one of Stark's specialty armors.

Secret Wars, Stark uses a more streamlined suit of armor that can practically 'morph' into other armors or weapons.
Not to forget, Iron man can also deflect or catch Captain America's shield which makes Captain America vulnerable.

Captain America has many advantages to Iron man. He has near superhuman strength, agility, endurance, speed, and reaction time. He is at the peak for human abilities. With these extremely enhanced abilities he is far more capable against his enemies in the "Civil War." He can dodge their attacks, use his strength to overpower them, and with a gun he had perfect reaction time and will have a near perfect aim.

Captain America also has a "shield" on his side as well. I'm speaking of his Vibranium-Adamantium alloy shield of course. His shield was made to be indestructible and in the first Avengers movie we get a great idea of just how powerful the shield is when not even Thor's hammer can destroy it. With the shield he can literally block any of Iron Man's attacks. His shield also poses as a weapon. Being virtually indestructible with his near superhuman strength he could throw his shield at such a high velocity as to where it could cut straight through a suit of metal armor (Iron Man's armor).

Iron Man, using tech to do all of his work is at risk of technological failures as well. Although very unlikely as he is a super genius, he is always at the risk of failure that could be the determining factor between life and death. Iron man also is very arrogant which also could always prove to be a problem.

For your #2, With them being so close it could also be an emotional setback for Black Widow. She could also hesitate in a scenario which could change the outcome of the war.

Also, with enough force or stealth it always possible for Cap or someone on his team to get their hands one of Iron Man's suits making them an equal match for him and just as powerful as him.

Iron Man COULD catch the shield but if it's thrown hard enough it would be near impossible, even with his armor, to get a full grip of the shield especially with a backspin on the shield with an intense spin twisting whatever attempts to grip it.

If Cap does enough damage to one of Iron Man's suits he could render the suit useless and that leaves Iron Man with literally nothing in a one v one battle as he has no powers, no enhanced abilities, or any other advantages besides his armor.

debatesEVOLVED forfeited this round.

Good debate. (:
Posted by brainFreeze 5 months ago
Hi guys,

This is debatesEvolved here.

I had my login ID and password remembered by the browser cookie. However, I cleared my browsing history (including all passwords). It had slipped out of my mind that I had checked the (remember my password box). Since I dont remember the password for that account, I tried to use the "forgot your password link".

But this is what it says
Dear debatesEVOLVED,

Per your request, this email message contains your login password.

Your password is:

Login to your account:

You may change your login password at anytime from your account settings page:
If you would like to unsubscribe and stop receiving emails from click here.

I know it's hard to believe it, but this is the mail that I got and you can try it as well and check if the words are exactly correct or not.
However, since I lost my account, is there anyway we can continue this debate?
Posted by debatesEVOLVED 5 months ago
Not official tho!.

But we gonna argue as to which team is stronger and who has more chance of winning in civil war.
Posted by yomama12 5 months ago
So, is this who we think wil win in Civil War?
Vote Placed by iTruthSeeker 5 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro forfeited