Nsquared16
Dagen

IS God just an IDEA or an ACTUAL BEING

Nsquared16

Nsquared16

Pro

I believe in the Idea of God. Not his actual existence. In a way, God is a great scapegoat. It was up to God what happened to me... or God told me to do it. We all decide how we believe in God, if at all. I believe he is an idea, created to make life a little easier for all of us to deal with.
Dagen

Con

Your argument is contradictory. You say you believe in the "idea of god" (so you believe that a god could exist), but yet you admit that a god does not exist. You either believe that there is a god(s) or there is not a god(s). Otherwise you do not have an argument.

If I am wrong please clarify what you are trying to argue and be as specific as possible.
Nsquared16

Pro

The idea of God. Christian God. Others believe He is an actual being, I believe He is an Idea, created by a group of people hundreds of years ago who needed a person to blame/ give credit for the birth of our planet, and our lives.
Dagen

Con

So you do NOT beleive that god exists? Which is my opinion
Posted by NorthPoleWorld321 2 years ago
NorthPoleWorld321
God is angry with America. America will see that there is intelligence beyond our reasoning. You think the Government calls the 'Top Secret' and the 'Classified' for the sake of calling it. Question your government on what they know and have on paper in black in white. God is a Black Man and if the White Rulers of this world don't get there act together. Well. So long Charlie as they say. Its time to usher in a new 'Rule' If I told you something on here the FBI would be knocking at my door. But I will let 'The Man' find out the hard way. Sometimes you gotta sit back and watch the movie ;) Some of us already know it's end. Peace be unto you.
NorthPole Native #The Warner
Vote Placed by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
Nsquared16DagenTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct - Tie. Both had proper conduct throughout. S&G - Tie. Both had adequate spelling and grammar throughout. Arguments - Pro. Con failed to present any argument whatsoever. Instead, he questioned Pro's position, which in this case, should have been clarified before the debate started. In these short debates, it harms your chance of victory if you waste the space on clarification instead of arguments. In Round 2, Pro provided the clarification and Con still failed to present any arguments to uphold his position. Due to Pro standing unchallenged, Pro wins arguments. Sources - Tie. Neither utilized sources in this debate.