Solarman1969
PublicForumG-d

ISLAM IS THE WORLDS MAIN THREAT

Solarman1969

Pro

From Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat.

Islam: A 100% System of Life

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.

Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges.

When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as well.

Here's how it works.

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%

Canada -- Muslim 1.9%

China -- Muslim 1.8%

Italy -- Muslim 1.5%

Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%

Germany -- Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%

Spain -- Muslim 4%

Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%

Philippines -- Muslim 5%

Sweden -- Muslim 5%

Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%

India -- Muslim 13.4%

Israel -- Muslim 16%

Kenya -- Muslim 10%

Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%

Chad -- Muslim 53.1%

Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%

Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%

Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%

Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%

Egypt -- Muslim 90%

Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%

Iran -- Muslim 98%

Iraq -- Muslim 97%

Jordan -- Muslim 92%

Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan -- Muslim 97%

Palestine -- Muslim 99%

Syria -- Muslim 90%

Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%

Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%

Somalia -- Muslim 100%

Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

'Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world, and all of us against the infidel. -- Leon Uris, 'The Haj'

It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death. Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.

Today's 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world's population. But their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the world's population by the end of this century.

SOLARMAN
PublicForumG-d

Con

I negate.

While I disagree that Islam is threatening, I negate on these grounds:

1 - Nuclear War is more of a threat than Islam.

Note: Islam solely refers to the religion of Islam, as dictated by the Holy Quran. No where in the Quran is the doctrine of nuclear war affirmed, so my opponent cannot argue that nuclear war is a part of Islam.

Muslims may have the capability to create nuclear war, but that's not a part of Islam. And even if we do view it like that, Islam is still not the MAIN threat; the US (lead by a CHRISTIAN) has more nuclear bombs and as such is more of a threat.

2 - Biotoxic diseases are more of a threat than Islam.

Think Resident Evil 3.

3 - AIDS is more of a threat than Islam. Unknowingly AIDS infected blood in Africa (in blood banks), combined with their rate of transfusion means that it is inevitable that (without intervention) the continent of Africa become infected with AIDS. As it is, the AIDS rate is off the charts.

AIDS is present in every other country in the world as well. This is a threat.

NEG.
Solarman1969

Pro

you need to address my cogent arguments

here are my rebuttals to your areguments

(1) Nuclear weapons

one word : Iran (run by nutcake Islamic idiots)

biggest current threat to the world

(2) Biotoxic assault

this is a non sequitur

there is no evidence of any biological assault ever having any real consequence

(3) AIDS

this is another non sequitur and is generally only caused by IMMORAL BEHAVIOR, and MOSTLY affects the homosexual male community

Once again, Islam is the main threat to the world

references

www.prophetofdoom.com

www.jihadwatch.com
PublicForumG-d

Con

//you need to address my cogent arguments//
You need cogent arguments for me to address.

I'd like to point out for the judges and my opponent that I do not have to disprove his arguments that Islam is a threat, only that there are threats greater than Islam.

In proving there are threats greater than Islam, I take out the ability of the affirmative to prove his burden, leaving you to negate the resolution.

I'd also like to point out my that my observation went unchallenged, so you must use it as the standard for judging "Islam" - "Islam solely refers to the religion of Islam, as dictated by the Holy Quran".

Islam itself is an idea; it inherantly cannot be threatening, any more then thought can - both are ideas. Neither possess the capability to threaten.

So, off my point 1 - Nuclear War.

No where in the Quran does it say that Muslims should support nuclear war. Some Muslims MAY support nuclear war, but this is unrelated to their religion - Islam and nuclear war are unrelated.

However, even without this destroying observation, my opponent is factually incorrect;

1 - Iran does not have nuclear weaponry.

Mark Mazzetti. [Staff Writer]. "U.S. Finds Iran Halted Its Nuclear Arms Efforts in 2003." The New York Times. December 4, 2007.
http://www.nytimes.com....

A new assessment by American intelligence agencies released Monday concludes that Iran halted its nuclear weapons program in 2003 and that the program remains frozen, contradicting a judgment two years ago that Tehran was working
relentlessly toward building a nuclear bomb.

The conclusions of the new assessment are likely to reshape the final year of the Bush administration, which has made halting Iran's nuclear program a cornerstone of its foreign policy.

Greg Miller. [Staff Writer]. "Iran's Nuclear Ambitions on Hold, U.S. Agencies Conclude." Los Angeles Times. December 4, 2007.
http://www.latimes.com....

U.S. intelligence agencies have concluded that Iran halted its nuclear weapons program in 2003 and that international pressure has compelled the Islamic Republic to back away from its pursuit of the bomb.

The new findings represent a retreat from a fundamental U.S. assumption about one of its main adversaries, and an admission that a central component of previous intelligence estimates on Tehran's nuclear program was wrong.

The assessment, which represents the consensus of the 16 U.S. intelligence agencies, including the CIA and the National Security Agency, is expected to have major implications for the ongoing debate over whether to confront Iran militarily or through diplomatic means, an issue that has been a source of friction within the Bush administration and with some members
of the international community.

So Iran is devoid of nuclear weaponry.

So no matter what, Islam is NOT related to nuclear weaponry, and nuclear war is a greater threat than Islam, so negate.

Off contention 2 - My opponent clearly has never read a historical text. Biological weaponry is a clear and active harm - it has been used extensively in almost all of our recent wars (chronologically: WWII, Vietnam, Afghanistan). Its proliferation and usage is a real threat. My opponent does not refute this idea, so you must negate.

Finally off contention 3, my opponent does not understand the definition of "non-sequitur". AIDS is a threat because it takes lives. AIDS is proliferating Africa.

My opponent wins no offense off of his points because I have proven how there are other things more threatening than Islam. I have also shown that Islam is an idea - a set of beliefs. Beliefs in a vaccuum (which is what we here discuss) cannot cause harm. Maybe their implementation, but not the beliefs themselves.

For this you negate.
Solarman1969

Pro

very simply

there is only one "religion" that supports

* suicide bombers

* mass murder of civilians

* complete ingorance of its populus (only the crappy Qu-ran can be read)

* complete subjugation of women

Here is the latest for you

8/5/2008 (Kirkuk, Iraq) - al-Qaeda militants slit the throats of three Iraqis.
8/4/2008 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Jihadis manage to kill two civilians with a roadside bomb.
8/4/2008 (Xinjiang, China) - Islamists stage a brutal grenade attack on a group of police, killing sixteen.
8/3/2008 (Bajaur, Pakistan) - A civilian is shot to death by Sunni extremists.
8/3/2008 (Temargara, Pakistan) - Two government tax collectors are shot to death by Sharia-minded militants.
8/3/2008 (Paktika, Afghanistan) - Two clerics are killed while trying to assemble a suicide vest in their mosque.

ISLAM is on that march all over the world

the ignorant schmucks who think Islam itself is not the source of all the violence, oppression and insanity are deluded

It is coming to a head quickly

Muslims often complain of the popular "misconceptions" about their religion in the West.

We took a hard look, however, and found that the most deeply held myths of Islam are the ones generated by Muslims and Western apologists. The only glaring exception to this is the misconception that all Muslims are alike (they aren't), but even Muslims fall into this trap as well, as evidenced by the various contrary factions insisting that they are the true Muslims, while others are either infidels, hijackers, or hypocrites.

Don't be fooled! Hear the myths, but know the truth.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Islam Means 'Peace'

Islam respects Women as Equals

Jihad Means 'Inner Struggle'

Islam is a Religion of Peace

Islam is Tolerant of Other Religions

Islam Facilitated a 'Golden Age' of Scientific Discovery

Islam is Opposed to Slavery

Islam is Incompatible with Terrorism

Islam is a Democracy

The Qur'an is the Muslim Counterpart to the Bible

My closing aregument is that ISLAM IS THE MAIN THREAT TO THE WORLD

If you look at the 78 conficts going on in the world , 100% of them are ISLAMISTS ATTACKING OTHERS

here are some of the countries

Pakistan
India
Iraq
Afgansitan
Syria
Lebanon
England
Spain
Turkey
Israel
Indonesia
Thailand

Straight up - Islamists want to take over the world and subdue or kill YOU

So you can listen to clowns like my opponent who bury their heads in the sand and think that sexually transmited diseases are more of a threat

But you should be warned in stark terms that this is just ignorant and the results of this ingorant and passive view of the enemy Islam results in what you currently see in Europe

SOLARMAN
PublicForumG-d

Con

//there is only one "religion" that supports//

My opponent has yet to name this religion. I beg my opponent to name verses in the Quran or facts to support his position. My opponent is an ignorant moron.

My opponent ignores my entire arguments on nuclear war.

I negate on the grounds of Nuclear War, AIDS, and Biological Diseases.

You should too.
Posted by LogicalLunatic 2 years ago
LogicalLunatic
Pro's argument was plagiarized.
Posted by Rob1Billion 8 years ago
Rob1Billion
Islam is only a fraction of the world's main problem; the rest of the pie is made up of the rest of the superstitious exclusionary religions (Christianity and Islam are the two biggest players).

You can't point a finger at Islam without pointing it at Christianity. They are both two sides to the same coin. They are ignorant, abusive religions that will continue plaguing this world for years to come, unfortunately.
Posted by debatefan01 8 years ago
debatefan01
My vote is for the pro side.....saying aids is more of a threat than islam....that is just laughable and sad....you (mr. con) have a severe case of the mental disorder known as liberalism.....

hahaha....aids > islam .......grade A material pal, grade A material.....
Posted by Solarman1969 8 years ago
Solarman1969
from http://www.defenselink.mil...

feel free to learn the TRUTH if you want , or be happy with the lies you have been told by the morons who HATE this country and want to TEAR IT DOWN
Posted by Solarman1969 8 years ago
Solarman1969
BAGHDAD, May 6, 2006 – Coalition officials call it the "measles chart" -- a map of Iraq showing all the planned, in-progress and completed infrastructure projects that makes the country look like it has developed a case of the measles.
Green is good on the chart. That indicates completed projects, and most of the dots, triangles, squares and diamonds on the map are green. Yellow means the projects are started, and there is a scattering of those around the country. Red means "planned - not started," and there are some of those - mostly in Anbar province and in eastern and western Baghdad.

"Since March 2003, 11,600 construction projects have been started and 9,340 projects valued at $9.3 billion have been completed," said Kathye A. Johnson, director of reconstruction for the Gulf Region Division of the Army Corps of Engineers. "Rebuilding the infrastructure is helping the emergence of democracy and establishing the foundation for a strong economy."

Johnson spoke during a news conference here today. Her division's projects range from hospitals and schools to power plants and water and sewage treatment facilities. The goal is to provide reliable, essential services to the Iraqi people, Johnson said. U.S. taxpayers have paid for the projects she oversees. Other U.S. organizations - most notably the U.S. Agency for International Development - also are helping rebuild the Iraqi infrastructure.

From the beginning, the U.S. contribution was designed to jumpstart the infrastructure reconstruction program, she said. "To truly meet the infrastructure needs of this country, donor nations, private sector organizations and the government of Iraq will all need to work together to provide additional resources," she said.

And Iraq will need more resources. The World Bank, the United Nations and other organizations said Iraq needs $55 billion more to repair the infrastructure neglected during Saddam Hussein's rule.

The United States is not going to provide that m
Posted by sagarous 8 years ago
sagarous
Wait, I'm sorry...There's 100 times more infrastructure there?
Prove it. (And I mean really prove it...not some rant about how I'm just a liberal, loony, child)
Posted by cmrnprk07 8 years ago
cmrnprk07
Solarman, Well said! These kids are really brainwashed, "Children of the Corn"! This kid wants all to believe that, A) ABSLOBDICKJOB was really saying he wants Israel to remain intact, peacefully and harmoniously, and B) The Farsi language has no words for; ISRAEL, MAP, WIPE, OFF and WORLD. I realize this, Little-boy-taliban has been brainwashed, but I'm sure he can read. Is brainwashing that powerful?!
Posted by cmrnprk07 8 years ago
cmrnprk07
Hey PublicForumG-d [boy-Taliban], where did I say that Farsi is not Persian...STRAWMAN! Persian people speak several languages, Arabic, Farsi and, yes, even Aramiac and all with varying dialects of the given language.
Wikipedia does not dispute what I say, and Wikipedia is hardly the source for Farsi translation! You interchange "word" with "Phrase" as though there is no difference.
I gave you the direct quote, first made by Kohmenie and then repeated by ABSLOBDICKJOB! You can find that tidbit of info even on your source for stupidity, Wikipedia, I checked!
Get your facts straight, boy-taliban! Say it clearly to the readers of this site, is it your contention that, in the language of Farsi there is no word for the following?: WIPE, ISRAEL, OFF, MAP and WORLD. Is that what you are saying? Man, you are one dumd dude, dude, I mean dude!

"Clearly you've never actually tried speaking another language. There is much dialectial interpretation on translation. You see it all the time, on websites that mock the absurdities of mistranslation."

Boy-Taliban, Then please explain for all we stupid folk what ABSLOBDICKJOB actually said! Please refute my point with an actual, verbatum quote from ABSLODICKJOB. What did he actually say in FARSI concerning Israel that has so many people confused?

Please tell us, who is "Solarman2"? It seems as though you need to resort to false alegations in attempt to bolster your ZERO argument!
Litttle boy-taliban, pick up your ball and go home!
Posted by Solarman1969 8 years ago
Solarman1969
I love this statement by you

"All you Liberal, Progressive, Leftists, America hating and Islmo-apologists should step out of the way for your sake and the sake of the world."

Stop with the denial!!

Could not have said it better myself

Now for the educational lessons of the day for the little kids who need eudayshun on ISLAM and the ABSOLUTE THREAT it is to the FREE WORLD

www.prophetofdoom.net
www.religionofpeace.com
www.faithfreedom.org

your daily toll.....

Congratulations to the Religion of Peace on another successful
Ramadan.

This year's numbers: 903 dead and 1638 injured across
16 countries during Islam's holiest month!

Latest Offerings from the Religion of Peace

"He who fights that Islam should be superior fights in Allah's cause"

-Muhammad, Prophet of Islam

9/29/2008 (Gujarat, India) - The Religion of Peace is behind two bomb blasts in commercial districts that leave seven dead, including women shoppers.
9/29/2008 (Narathiwat, Thailand) - Islamists shoot a 47-year-old man to death while he is shopping for groceries.
9/29/2008 (Bomerdas, Algeria) - Suicide car bombers take down three innocent people.
9/29/2008 (Tripoli, Lebanon) - Six people are burned to a crisp, and thirty others injured by Islamic bombers targeting local soldiers.
9/28/2008 (Attock, Pakistan) - Suspected Taliban abduct an engineer after murdering his three companions.
9/28/2008 (Narathiwat, Thailand) - A 33-year-old man is shot to death by Muslim extremists.

HEY KIDS!

NOTICE NONE OF THIS IS IN IRAQ , SILLY CHILDREN MARXISTS IN TRAINING

WAKE UP
Posted by PublicForumG-d 8 years ago
PublicForumG-d
Listen here, assclown, your ignorance shines like a light for other ignorant idiots to follow.

PERSIAN IS FARSI. Its the same thing - two different names. You ignorant moron. Seriously. GTFO.

I mean words. The words "wipe israel off the map" (which comprise a "phrase") do not exist in Persian. Which, my good assclown, is the same thing as Farsi.

//Every word in that phrase can be translated from English to Farsi and from Farsi to English. The words will be juxtaposed, but the phrase will mean the same in Farsi as it does in English.//

Clearly you've never actually tried speaking another language. There is much dialectial interpretation on translation. You see it all the time, on websites that mock the absurdities of mistranslation.

Specifically, I can speak to spanish. "Me puse a llorar" Literally means, "I put it on myself to to cry". However, the coloquial understanding is "I felt like crying." Meaning varies, and requires much interpretation. Farsi/Spanish/Persian aren't just English with different words. Syntactical structure, cultural influence, and verbal conjugation vary widely.

So, again, Solarman2, shut the f*ck up.

The ignorance is resounding.
Vote Placed by fire_wings 1 year ago
fire_wings
Solarman1969PublicForumG-dTied
Vote Placed by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
Solarman1969PublicForumG-dTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con won, due to the facts of the world as I see them, and my research shows the same.
Vote Placed by imabench 5 years ago
imabench
Solarman1969PublicForumG-dTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con showed that Pro has a very biased view of Islam and that the teachings of ismal in the Quran is not related to terrorism and all that
Vote Placed by BlackVoid 6 years ago
BlackVoid
Solarman1969PublicForumG-dTied
Vote Placed by CapsLock 6 years ago
CapsLock
Solarman1969PublicForumG-dTied
Reasons for voting decision: Solarman was convincing-- and I didn't like the section where he brought up RESIDENT EVIL 3
Vote Placed by cbass28 7 years ago
cbass28
Solarman1969PublicForumG-dTied
Vote Placed by bluefreedom23 7 years ago
bluefreedom23
Solarman1969PublicForumG-dTied
Vote Placed by hauki20 8 years ago
hauki20
Solarman1969PublicForumG-dTied
Vote Placed by jjmd280 8 years ago
jjmd280
Solarman1969PublicForumG-dTied
Vote Placed by bthr004 8 years ago
bthr004
Solarman1969PublicForumG-dTied