ShelbyStoll2000
supershamu

Ice Cream is better than Pudding

Started: 11/19/2013 Category: Funny

ShelbyStoll2000

Pro

Ice cream is better than pudding for the following reasons. 1. Ice cream comes has more variety, there are over 870 flavors of ice cream. The are making more. 2. There are many forms of ice cream in cake, bars and sandwiches. 3. Ice cream comes in many sizes from buckets - snack size.
supershamu

Con

Hello Pro!

Thank you for opening up this hot button issue for discussion. Though I know ice cream is delicious, it does have a capable rival to challenge it as dessert king. This is why I am here. To set the record straight on the under appreciated gift known simply as...pudding.

Let us start with an introduction to the three points I will be making to prove pudding's superiority

1) Pudding Is More Convenient
Pudding is nutritionally very similar to ice cream but can be taken and eaten anywhere. It will not melt on you in hot conditions and comes in a "fancy" little cup. Pudding can also very easily be made from the comfort of your own home with minimal supplies and equipment required.

2) The Dark Side of Ice Cream
Did you know that in the 80's, Glascow Scottland was home of a bloody mob battle with ice cream as a front for heroine? By the time the war had ended in 1984, the death toll had risen to six people! Though ironic due to ice cream's cold nature these six people all died from being burned alive. I have sited this grizzly story at the bottom of this post.

Ice cream is a well known cause of the phenomenon known as brain freeze. Pudding however is not known to cause pain in the people who eat it.

3) Bill Cosby
Need I say more?

These are my three points that with out a doubt prove the superiority of pudding. I look forward to hearing your next argument Pro.

http://www.theatlanticcities.com...
ShelbyStoll2000

Pro

ShelbyStoll2000 forfeited this round.
supershamu

Con

I suspect it may have been the Bill Cosby argument that caused the forfeit. It is difficult to combat I understand but I encourage Pro to continue with the debate
ShelbyStoll2000

Pro

ShelbyStoll2000 forfeited this round.
supershamu

Con

Though I wish we could have had more of a debate, I thank the Instigator for bringing up this topic. I had fun slandering ice cream's good name and now I am off to go eat a bowl of ice cream myself.

Thank you again!
Posted by MacariMSC2014 3 years ago
MacariMSC2014
Ice Cream has a much better aftertaste and pudding and ice cream has a sweet sensation that lasts unlike pudding.