iceman22
Occisionis

Iceman would kill Hulk in a fight

iceman22

Pro

Iceman can without a doubt kill Hulk. He is an omega level mutant. Hulk has the strength to resist iceman freezing him into a block of ice, and would probably break it right open. But, iceman can manipulate his control of ice by becoming different phases of water. Thus he could kill the hulk simply by taking the form of vapor, enter hulks body(bloodstream), and freezing his blood.
Occisionis

Con

Hulk can snap iceman in half when he hulk smashes. I have a PhD so I know what I'm talking about.
iceman22

Pro

First, I'm not really sure a PhD really helps in this argument. Anyways, hulk smashing iceman in half would accomplish nothing because physical attacks can't kill iceman. He will simply reform. In fact, hulk could never actually kill iceman for because all of his attacks are physical. But that's not the argument. The argument is that iceman can kill the hulk, which he can, not that the hulk can kill him as you just stated. As the con, you must explain how hulk could possibly not die in a fight with iceman.
Occisionis

Con

Well your iceman and you can't do that. Hulk can rip you in half. I have a PhD so I KNOW what I'm talking about.
iceman22

Pro

You seem to be spamming. You repeated your round 1 argument so I really have nothing else to say.
Occisionis

Con

Since you're iceman and don't have powers than hulk can kill you.