renji_abarai
awesomeness

Ichigo Kuroskai is funnier than Renji Abarai

renji_abarai

renji_abarai

Pro

Round 1 is merely to express your opinion and a scene in particular. Ichigo Kurosaki is funnier than Renji Abarai because when he enters Hueco Mundo with Chad and Uryu, They are also tagged by Rukia and Renji. When Rukia and Renji catch up to them, they both hit Ichigo and tell him to wait for them and Ichigos face is priceless.

There will be no semantics, abuse of words, the dictionary, or anything
awesomeness

Con

who cares about ichigo kurosaki and you
so just shut up and forfeit the next round
renji_abarai

Pro

I am sorry that Con feels that way and I really must say that only people who like anime could actually learn to respect this unlike others. I would like to continue this debate as a normal debate through an orderly manner and no through "extra" opinionated information. Ichigo Kurosaki is funnier than Renji Abarai because he since he has more scenes, he is able to be funnier on man y more ways. In the beginning if Bleach, Ichigo kicks Rukia across the room and insults her because of her drawings then she hits him. Later on in Hueco Mundo, Zaraki Kenpachi kicks Ichigo when he is injured and starts laughing and Ichigos face is so funny when he gets kicked.
awesomeness

Con

Apparently my opponent hasn't understood that her topic is as silly as barney is funnier than pooh. I would like to explain why this topic is so silly. Firstly, It relates to a cartoon comedy battle. this is according to 119 people on debate.org. Secondly, this topic is about two anime characters who are for 12 year old comic readers. If we approve and promote these types of debates, kids will be influenced to read comics rather than study. this is according to 84% of debate.org.
Thirdly, it promotes silly and stupid debates. This is according to 258 people at debate.org. i have provided opinions of the public that they think this is the silliest topic ever. Thank you
renji_abarai

Pro

Please, can you focus on what the debate topic actually is. If you would like to provide statistics that have no back up then I suggest you to not continue this debate and you may forfeit the next two rounds. You have done nothing but actually avoid this debate and provide opiniated statements. Show me the proof for how many people voted. Did you waste your time to go and count that many people? I don't think so and you have not backed up anything at all. This is also not for 12 year old kids as there are many people over 20 that watch bleach as I stated before. I never said anything about reading comics as this is not a comic book. Also, I am a guy and not a girl and I wish that my opponent would have some manners.

http://www.google.com...
awesomeness

Con

awesomeness forfeited this round.
renji_abarai

Pro

I am glad that 1) my opponent has decided to see some sense and forfeit both rounds as he is not debating pertaining to the topic, insulting me, and making unnecessary comments or 2) has decided to actually research what this topic is about and has forfeited the last round in order to gain some knowledge on this subject.

First
Ichigo fights without his weapon when he is in the soul society against Ganju and it is really funny. They start running at each other and start doing all sorts of funny things until they break Ganju's sisters pipe and she breaks the house. If may not sound so funny as I'm explaining it, but watching the video makes it really funny.

Second
When Ichigo beats Zaraki Kenpachi in the soul society, Zaraki then considers Ichigo an equal match. At the end when they are all done being treated, Ichigo says he will fight Ikkaku again but Zaraki the comes in. He trys to fight ichigo but Ichigo runs away and Ikkaku is hit by accident.

http://www.google.com...

http://www.google.com...

I thank my opponent for accepting his debate as no one else did. Even though he was lacking proper manners and talked with a slightly loose tongue, I am not offended and I am glad at least I got to do this debate.
awesomeness

Con

Actually I was out of town so I couldn't respond. I have taken these polls by myself. There are many reasons why this is a stupid debate. If you encourage debating about cartoon shows then please go back to arguing against friends rather than formally addressing an opponent for a formal debate. Many people love cartoons but why should we debate such a silly topic like anime. Anime is not a formal topic to debate on. Would you want to go to a debate tournament hearing adults making fun of themselves by talking about cartoons? This debate topic is useless and many people agree with me.
Posted by awesomeness 5 years ago
awesomeness
tis was supposed to be a troll debate duhrrrrrrrrrr!
Posted by RoyLatham 5 years ago
RoyLatham
Refusing to debate the topic is always a conduct violation and it always loses arguments. If you don't like the topic, don't accept the debate.

If someone serious accepts a challenge, that means that at least that one person believes the topic is worth debating. Debates about fictional characters reflect an understanding of the work in which they are featured. That applies to Hamlet or Ichigo.
Posted by PeacefulChaos 5 years ago
PeacefulChaos
Sorry about my vote, for some reason it got cut off. I was explaining that S&G was pretty much the same and convincing arguments goes to Pro because he actually made arguments pertaining to the topic, lol. Sources goes to Pro because he is the only one who used sources. In conclusion, awesomeness let his own ignorance get in the way, and that's why he sees this as a silly topic. Because he doesn't understand anime.
Posted by renji_abarai 5 years ago
renji_abarai
If this debate is useless, why did you accept it? If you were smart, you would actually tell the truth about your so called "polls that you took". Why would anyone go around debate.org and poll over 250 people? Also, its not a cartoon. Anime is completely different and if it was a cartoon it would come on Cartoon Network. Look it up and research the "debate topic" and not your own opinions. You went completely against the debate topic the entire time and chose your own reason to try and prove its a useless cartoon. it was futile because its not a cartoon. You lacked sources, manners, conduct, and arguments. You really havnt made valid arguments because I just disproved them all. Stop making opinions on these characters about them being cartoons, comics, and for 12 year olds. According to the imaginary "polls" I took, 292 people on debate. org think this is for people older than 14 and according to every who actually knows what to do in a debate, they researched these characters and found that they are anime and not "cartoons" or "comics".

A piece of advice if you are still reading comments, only accept debates after you actually researched them and actually debate over the topic.
Posted by renji_abarai 5 years ago
renji_abarai
peace should be made.......
Posted by kyro90 5 years ago
kyro90
This debate has turned into complete disater... -_-
Posted by PeacefulChaos 5 years ago
PeacefulChaos
renji_abarai is a boy.
Posted by kyro90 5 years ago
kyro90
Yeah id agree, it really isn't nice to deny and even insult debates like these, especially when its his opinion... *_*
Posted by awesomeness 5 years ago
awesomeness
you are such a such a fool
your topic makes no sense
Posted by awesomeness 5 years ago
awesomeness
no one cares about whoever you are talking about
so cancel you dummy
Vote Placed by PeacefulChaos 5 years ago
PeacefulChaos
renji_abaraiawesomenessTied
Reasons for voting decision: I don't really agree or disagree with anyone since I don't know much about anime. Pro gets conduct because awesomeness was just wasting his time, but S
Vote Placed by Nur-Ab-Sal 5 years ago
Nur-Ab-Sal
renji_abaraiawesomenessTied
Reasons for voting decision: Because Con really didn't debate, this is an obvious win for Pro.