BombDebaterLeeroyTheBird
GiantPurpleOctopus

I'd make a better president than you.

GiantPurpleOctopus

BombDebaterLeeroyTheBird

Con

I would be a better president than you because I'm me
GiantPurpleOctopus

Pro

Honestly I don't think anyone (Besides Jordan) would vote for you as President. If you were the president many people would freaking go crazzzzy.
BombDebaterLeeroyTheBird

Con

Nobody, not even Jordan would vote for you. You'd probably give everyone ebola. Whereas I would use fancy words fabricated into all my speeches to give hope to america that they're dreams are achieveable even though all the other presidents ruined it. I would make it so that there's no government except me, and that people are always happy. If they're not smiling.... Well you can bet yourself that I will make them smile. Somehow. I have my ways. Everyone will love me.
GiantPurpleOctopus

Pro

You sound like a Hitler wanna be. I'd rather vote for Justin Bieber as president over you. Seriously...
BombDebaterLeeroyTheBird

Con

Justin beiber would love it if you were president cuz there'd be drugs and gold chains and shoes and cars. That'd be everything. Especially drugs.
GiantPurpleOctopus

Pro

I'm pretty sure you're a drug addict and that's not a good thing while being the president. All you seem to talk about is drugs.
BombDebaterLeeroyTheBird

Con

Hey I'm pretty sure that that's Justin Beiber and you. I'm not sure why I brought up Justin Beiber but it seemed relevant ignoring the fact that he's canadian... Just.... He likes drugs. Not me I swear. I don't do drugs I eat plants... I'm healthy. Therefore I deserve the white house chef.
GiantPurpleOctopus

Pro

I have no idea why you keep bringing up Justin Bieber in the serious political debate. It just isn't appropriate! All that I know is that if I was president I would make all of your wildest dreams come true. :)
BombDebaterLeeroyTheBird

Con

You're the one that brought up Justin Beiber... If you bring up him you're bringing up drugs that's just how it is. America doesn't want a liar to be president. Vote for Pedro. You can't even be president because you're an octopus stuck in water and octopuses 'suck'. Pun intended.
GiantPurpleOctopus

Pro

Alright. First of all, I was comparing Justin Beiber to you, a crazy psychopathic person that does drugs, I never said he was my friend. Second of all, i'm pretty sure that a octopus (myself) makes a better candidate as president than Obama.

I win.

Peace out.
Posted by 8BitPotato 2 years ago
8BitPotato
Try the funny category. The political category is meant to be used for serious political debate.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
BombDebaterLeeroyTheBirdGiantPurpleOctopusTied
Reasons for voting decision: pro kept on managing to rebut con while con just special-pleaded to his doom.
Vote Placed by Jzyehoshua 2 years ago
Jzyehoshua
Reasons for voting decision: Points to the pin-headed bird for not bringing up Justin Bieber first and for the amusing O imitation in post 3.