Aerogant
saboosa

Idiocy is the child of death. (idiom for those literal idiots that has to pick at every small thing)

saboosa

Aerogant

Pro

Ignorance is the darkness that plagues everyone's minds at birth - as you start picking up information to analyze the world around you with, a lot of this ignorance will fade away - think of ignorance like a video game that uses darkness as a concept to make it hard for you to walk through a dungeon, so you have to walk slowly through the passage ways so you don't fall into a pit that was covered up by this darkness, or run into a monster.

Ignorance does not blind us - it's us already being blind. Ignorance is the experience of having no knowledge of something, which causes us to limit ourselves to what knowledge we have. It is the child of death, for to have ignorance, is to not live something - to know something. Being in the dark, is away from the world - the light - the life. When we come to know something, we are no longer experiencing death for that particular point of perspective. A camera that cannot see, is not a camera - it's just nothing, like death. When we hear a sound, but do not know what makes that sound, our imagination can only do much to help us figure it out before we resort to first-hand experience - sometimes such things cause us our death, as the sound may be a burglar, or the sound of a deadly snake. Therefore ignorance not only causes us to be born into "dead vision", it costs us our lives when you're in the wrong place at the wrong time, that would have otherwise saved your life if you had the knowledge to deal with the plight.

Now here's the sole point of this discussion: Idiocy. The trait of humanity that is proud and accepting of their ignorance, no matter the fact that ignorance is the result of not evolving, expanding and becoming to grow into something greater, as per everything else in life - body growth is not the same as brain growth - brain growth based on what you do with it is not the same as brain growth in conjunction with body growth. Ignorance is the result of being blind and dead to experiences until you interact with that part of the world's aspects - idiocy is the practice of acting, thinking and teaching with ignorance, as to say that these people rush these dungeon corridors without any form of light just "hoping" they do not run into a pit, into a monster or end up bumping into someone that's standing over a pit.

Ignorance is fine, as long as you are aware of it to turn it into intelligence and intuition - idiocy, however, is the poison that runs through the roots of this entire population, which is further encouraged by participation awards, politicians and people that are dependent on chemicals, technology and lies, businesses that would rather profit off of the regressed version of humanity (this is to say that businesses are primitive and against human transcendence), religions, "psychics", psychologists, psychiatrists, that tell people what they want to hear, and parents that treat their children like machines or by spoiling their minds.

When the next war starts, do not look at the war lords - look at the people which follow these war lords. Idiocy is the shepherds power - without idiocy, there would not be wars, prejudice or pride! There would not be innocent death! Our country that was fought and bled for, will not be in shambles and in debt because of political buffoons! We would all have a future and a heart fueled with passion that burns brighter than our futures alone - and the darkness would not exist. Man would be comfortable with their hidden desires and deal with them through integrity and responsibility - instead of denying their true nature and wondering why there are times in life where they cannot recognize themselves! It's time for the human race to transcend from their primitive ways, to realize that there's a reason why we look up to the wise, yet continue to dance around our own demise by neglecting this corruption even longer, when it has been due since the moment mankind thought it was remotely sensible to allow tyrants into power even if they have manners and say things that make us feel good, despite it all being a ruse!

Idiocy will be the end of humanity - it already is! True power does not make us fear those in power! True power makes us fear ourselves! Learn the way of the warrior, not the war - true warriors have nothing to prove! The military is the epitome of proving something they never could prove, because by proving yourself, you have already proven that you have nothing to prove - if you had something to prove, you wouldn't be trying to prove it, now would you!? The people judge others, not themselves - so many people suffer to the idiocy of our people and all the excuses that people make because they do it themselves according to their own hypocrisy; it's exactly why the politically correct is morally incorrect! We are not Machines - we are Man! ACT LIKE ONE.
saboosa

Con

Idiocity has nothing to do with death, at all. If anything, pain would be because it involves death in some casinerios. So don't rant on and on about a pointless statement please, seriously, rebut my statement.
Aerogant

Pro

The human mind is born like a galaxy is born: undeveloped, dark and without distinction. For galaxies, we call it "dark matter"; for humans, we call it "ignorance".

When life has yet to be made, it's a sign of death. That's why ideas, experiences and potential cannot exist in ignorance, while there wouldn't be anything "there", except a "galaxy" which isn't "life", but a "process of life" that's full of destruction, trial and error, so on, to create what we see as life today, in space.
saboosa

Con

you never rebutted my argument, you just kept rambling...
Aerogant

Pro

Or you cannot comprehend it. Read it again, it specifically states why death is involve in idiocy. Ignorance leads to idiocy. I was hoping you have figured that out by now, but I forgot you're 12, and somehow you think you can win the debates, when you're 12... and you think "hugs" is more important to debate than any other issue in life. You're too young for this, go outside and play with your friends - do you have any?
saboosa

Con

That was really rude saying I don't have friends when I actually do. And nobody can understand your argument, can you please read a little more clear? You never rebutted my argument, and before you say for me to go out, compare our debates (I have a 32%) average better than you so you cannot say I don't belong on here if someone half your age is beating you. And 8% is nothing to be proud of, nobody understands, please be clear.
Aerogant

Pro

I said go outside if you have friends. Improve your reading comprehension, please.

I destroyed your "rebuttal". You are too young to understand the knowledge I have.

The fact that you have to compare our debate scores just shows who here has to prove something *you* - I have nothing to prove, because I know 100% that I know everything far more than you ever will at the pace you are going at right now!
saboosa

Con

nobody understands you even at your age, you didn't "destroy" my argument of even rebut it yet (im still waiting...). And at the pace I am going, i will be more successful at life then you are. (im not trying to be rude but you are and i have to defend myself)
Aerogant

Pro

Nobody understands me because I'm a wicked wise man living in a world full of conformists and psychopaths which herd said conformists. There's a reason why wise people suffer - it's not because of their ideas, or themselves; it's because the people of this world make it very hard on them, through envy and stupidity.

"The human mind is born like a galaxy is born: undeveloped, dark and without distinction. For galaxies, we call it "dark matter"; for humans, we call it "ignorance".

When life has yet to be made, it's a sign of death. That's why ideas, experiences and potential cannot exist in ignorance, while there wouldn't be anything "there", except a "galaxy" which isn't "life", but a "process of life" that's full of destruction, trial and error, so on, to create what we see as life today, in space." <-- This is an argument. Just because you don't understand it, doesn't make any less of an argument.
saboosa

Con

Nobody understands it, so it dosen't make an argument. And its sad how you never rebutted my statement.

Idiocity has nothing to do with death, but pain does. Pain can cause death. My opponent has made no rebuttals to my statements.
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
I've come to the same conclusions as well, but I did something you did not do. I've become more than human, by eliminating myself - I let go. I found the secrets to the Universe, when you go back to being nothing and having all the choices in the world, instead of living as a "somebody", which founded upon "nothing". People are like blank sheets of paper or empty canvases - when there is nothing yet made, it's open for all artists; when it's been made, it's open for all critics.

I can't be define because I live like the Universe: undefined and unfinished. I am the Universe, not this "experience" that limited my brain. You don't have to be human; you can be animal or mind - I chose both, and figuring out a way to balance them to create something that is far more powerful than being a wise man.
Posted by Astal3 2 years ago
Astal3
The truth is to be human is to be ignorant. We fear what we don't understand and when it comes to a lot of things we are incapable of understanding. People don't want the truth they want what makes them comfortable. People live lives of relative idiocy. We think we know everything when in truth we don't even truly know how 90% of the things we use really work. Our whole lives are based off of unprovable theories but we justify it because the majority of our experience says it works. I get where your coming from and despite the "logic" its a walk down a lonely road. Sometimes logic doesn't apply. To be human in a lot of ways is to be illogical and to try and apply logic is narrow and idiotic in itself. Everyone's perspective is unique and to claim you have found the ultimate truth is a human logical fallacy and is ignorant in its own right. I'm not trying to tell you how to think. I'm just saying dnt isolate yourself from everyone else. In the end your knowledge doesn't mean crap. It's your experince and the impact you had in life that matters.
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
I've gone over how to approach people thousands of times, Astal. I chose the way I was taught by my own subconscious teacher which would pressure me worlds over to let me know that I was weak, so I could face my self-humility. I did not reach where I am at now because I pretended to know things and let alone better than others at a young age, no, it took me a whole year to realize everyone was just so unbelievably stupid, therefore everything I do now is based on all the realizations and experiences I've gone through multiple times to no avail, thus why I cannot take your advice because my wisdom runs deep, what happens to water when it gets deeper? It gets darker and the pressure keeps on growing. The irony of what I do for the people, is that it prevents me from being one of the people. Being honest and seeking for the truth is a monster's journey.
Posted by Astal3 2 years ago
Astal3
Well this is a debate website you should expect people to challenge you. The sad thing is you bring up points of view that I hold and even more you bring up points I have never even thought of. Your very clearly a smart person. You do not lose your debates because you are stupid. You lose your debates because you are rash and overly aggressive. This chick was 14 dude. She isn't Einstein and I do not support what you did in this debate. Just try and be nicer and these debates won't have to turn into a piss fest.
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
Astal, people are like dogs. You let them go about their business, and the next thing you know, they do not have the courtesy to keep their nasty paws off of you.
Posted by Astal3 2 years ago
Astal3
You do have interesting ways at looking at things but most if not all of ypur debates turn into I'm better than you arguments. You can be the smartest person on the planet but if your are arrogant noone will want to listen to you. True intelligence is having the empathy to reach out and help people understand. It takes a smarter person to advance everyone else than to advance themselves.
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
At a genius level, failures do not exist to them; only mistakes.

The debates I lost was not because of me - it's because of you and others lacking serious intellect. Whenever I say something genius, it's called "beautiful poetry" - this is signs of your brain denying the fact that it is smaller than my brain.

There is always a rational reason to believe so, as again, all geniuses went through hecklers their entire life because people are primordially stupid.
Posted by AlexanderOc 2 years ago
AlexanderOc
I'm not seeing the logic here.
When did we start talking about mistakes? That was never brought up. Are you implying that all 36 of those debates you made a mistake?
Also, there's no rational reason to suggest that being a social failure leads to success. That's wishful thinking at best. The only argument provided was that there were some "geniuses" where this applied. No examples were given. It wouldn't matter anyway because correlation does not equal causation.
Posted by Aerogant 2 years ago
Aerogant
They don't fail; they make mistakes. There's a difference. I rest by my original statement: being under a negative light in the society's eyes means you're a genius, or you're a serial killer.
Posted by AlexanderOc 2 years ago
AlexanderOc
First of all, everybody fails. Including geniuses. So person who fails then becomes a genius does not mean that everyone who fails becomes a genius. I've lost 12 debates. That's does not mean that I will become an amazing senator or have a breakthrough.

Second, subjectivity is not a paradox, nor is it relevant. Failure and loss are not subjective to outlook but rather situational.
Vote Placed by Vexorator 2 years ago
Vexorator
AerogantsaboosaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro just went on and on with no factual evidence nor did he prove anything, considering that he had the BoP for saying that "idiocy is the child of death." Con pointed that out, so arguments to Con. Conduct goes to Con for obvious reasons.
Vote Placed by Astal3 2 years ago
Astal3
AerogantsaboosaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct clearly goes to con. I reluctantly give the argument to pro. Though their argument was a bunch of unrelated rambling and fallacies they did point out a few great examples that con never even mention. I had issue finding any argument from con besides their single assertion at the beginning. No one used sources