Idiot Debate: Alex Jones v. Rush Limbaugh

This works similar to the idiot Republican vs. Democrat debates. This debate is a parody of Alex Jones and Rush Limbaugh if they were actually debating each other or if you weere Alex Jonse or Rush Limbaugh and this was your radio show.

Both Alex Jones and Rush Limbaugh are incredibly stupid, but the purpose of this debate is to make fun of each of the idiots.

I will take ths side of Alex Jones my opponent will take the side of Rush Limbaugh.

It would be helpful to read through their website and listen to their radio show to get a general feel for how idiotic they actually are.

For example:

Alex Jones: "May day may day! Houston we have a problem! DDO is secretly spying on its users and giving information to the government to persecute all libertarians on the website! Mayday mayday!"

Rush Limbaugh: "As far as I'm concerned, the city of Boston deserved what they got for their liberal ways!"

Good luck to whoever accepts.

lets do this

Hello fello patriots, thank you for joining me today on the Alex Jones radio show. We have got lots to cover today so lets get started.

Now bare in mind that we have a 110% track record when it comes to predictions and expositions like what I am about to do. You just can't make this stuff up!

President of, Airmax, is under cover for Orthodox Judaism to put in a database every single name of atheists, Christians, and Muslims for a future inquisition that will start around the year 2015. Now, what this all means is that the sole purpose of is to divide us socially, politically, economically, and religiously so that we would all despise each other and have a "helter skelter" type scenario.

Now, is also using your own lightbulbs to spy on you and to see whether or not you really beelileve what you are posting on They also have keylogging malware that logs every move you make on the keyboard, every stroke, ever password, ever username, and they read every email you receive or send.

All of this is going to lead up to the DDO moderator state - where everything we say and do is stricktly moderated and has to be 'approved' before being shown. Memo to Juggle: You are not our parents, kings, queens, dictators, czard, or any of the above.

You just can't make this sh!t up.

Onto Rush!

Everyone hates the jews almost as much as they hate women.

But what you forgot to say is that the muslims are also involved.

They even got obama on their side

How do i know this you may ask? Well i reply wikipedia. Or like the negros say da wiki. I can talk negro because i can i am an educated adult unlike those people. But I'm losing the point.

The point is that Obama is a kenyan born muslim who has planted bombs in our lighting. He is working with and the jews but he is the idiot mastermind behind all of the spying. Who do you think was behind all of the recent bombings it was obama. Hff Obama more like Osamba. Am i right guys.

Onto alex

Speaking of the devil, those Jesus-killing Jews are really bad. You know in the middle ages, it was the Jews that poisoned wells that caused the black death and consume the blood of Christian boys in their rituals.

Today the Jews are taking over the world and are controlling the financial system. They caused the great recession of 2008 and are continuing to do so today. Today, they are plotting for a "counter-holocaust" to murder all aryans, never mind the fact that the holocaust NEVER happened.

Moreover, they are infilitrating science with their "round-earth theory" (note the word THEORY) and are secretly guarding the antarctic ice wall to keep people from discovering the truth that the earth is flat.

How do I know all of this? Simple, just ask anti-atheist and storm front!

And now for my friend, Rush Limbaugh!

White people are the only good people. These black loving jews have ruled our diamond companies for way to long. I now pronounce my ideas to send the jew back to where they came from. Mars or some planet besides earth. These people are the devil and are plotting with the gays. the only reason the jews look good is because the gays make them FABULOUS. Real men only are able to wear suits do you think i got to were I am today with other help. The shows share holders are poor compared to me. I don't get any donations from any companies such as crest. "crest shine brightly". yeah no funding at all was given to me ever by these asses. What do you think alex.

DoubtingDave forfeited this round.

sucks sorry
Posted by Mustachero 3 years ago
Haha this is going to be good
Posted by Magic8000 3 years ago
Alex Jones is far more stupid than Rush.
Vote Placed by medic0506 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit by Pro, auto-win for Con. I was hoping for the full debate, this started off well.