Pitbull15
NightofTheLivingCats

If God farted, would it smell revolting or beautiful? (DDO Olympics Trolling Prelims)

Pitbull15

Pitbull15

Pro

I believe that if God farted, it would smell beautiful since He's God. My opponent must argue that it would be the most revolting and powerful fart ever since He's all-powerful. Good luck to NOTC if he accepts...
NightofTheLivingCats

Con

Definitions:

FART

A displeasing gas

REVOLTING

Extreme displeasure

BEAUTIFUL

So nice, you'll want to go for seconds.

GOD

A old guy who lives in New York City, who ALWAYS has a peice of sh!t hanging from his assh0le.

Pitbull allowed me to pick the definitions. By my definitions, he concedes, because a fart from God is a displeasure.
Pitbull15

Pro

We shall go by my definitions. (I have the cooler avatar so I can do whatever I want.)

I believe that if God the holy deity farted, it would be the most beautiful smell in the universe. After all, would it not be out of the power of the One who invented farts to make them smell like a spring meadow? The farts of our God in Heaven can be used for good if they can be harnessed, since the beauty that exists in the Holy Gas could bring about world peace by odoriferous means.

And who's to say we haven't harnessed them already? Just ask anyone who has a sh!t fetish.
NightofTheLivingCats

Con

NightofTheLivingCats has forfeited this round.

lol jk.

I believe that if God the holy deity farted, it would be the most beautiful smell in the universe.

Can God make a fart so horribly smelly that even he cannot bear it?
Jokes aside, you have not rebutted my definitions. God is a old man with sh!t in his assh0le.

After all, would it not be out of the power of the One who invented farts to make them smell like a spring meadow?

Farts were invented by Al Gore to supplement his Global Warming myth.

The farts of our God in Heaven can be used for good if they can be harnessed, since the beauty that exists in the Holy Gas could bring about world peace by odoriferous means.

No fucktard. Farts were invented by Al Gore.

They have a shi!t fetish. Not a fart fetish.
Pitbull15

Pro

"Can God make a fart so horribly smelly that even he cannot bear it?
Jokes aside, you have not rebutted my definitions. God is a old man with sh!t in his assh0le."

I don't need to rebut your definitions cuz I have the cooler avatar. And I had a similar conversation with A341 earlier. How smelly is this fart you speak of? It would have to be of infinite stench to knock out an infinite force. They are a logical contradiction, and is not possible. Omnipotence means everything that's logically possible. Besides, Mythbusters proved gas doesn't kill.

Who's to say Al Gore isn't a closet Christian who got his gas from the Holy A$$? But my belief is that as beautiful as the Holy Gas is, it's causing global warming.
NightofTheLivingCats

Con

NightofTheLivingCats forfeited this round.
Pitbull15

Pro

My argument stands. If my memory's correct, by the way, Bsh1 says points are supposed to go to the funniest debater.

Oh, and Family Guy offers an explanation as to why God's farts are essential. (The guy he's arm-wrestling is clearly Satan if he thinks it smells bad.)
Posted by 9spaceking 3 years ago
9spaceking
This argument could have been easily upholded by con, since he could just present paradoxes to prove God isn't all powerful.
EXAMPLES:
Can God create a Door which he is unable to open? (we don't know. Either way, his powers are limited)
If God duplicates himself EXACTLY AS HE IS, can he beat himself in a death battle? (not sure. Killing an immortal being might be possible for God, but what's preventing his EXACT DUPLICATE from killing him? Would God even be capable of killing? He seems too nice to kill anyways)

And even a troll argument could be presented....
"God cannot even walk one meter in a limited amount of time"--using Zeno's paradox and slowing down time infinitely, i.e., in order to walk one meter, he must walk half a meter, and to do that, he must walk half-half a meter, and so on....Since God has to cross infinite boundaries within a limited amount of time, he cannot even walk one meter.

Argument is refuted.
Posted by Pitbull15 3 years ago
Pitbull15
@Sagey: We should write our own Bible...
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
@ Pitbull
And he smelt it was Good,
Posted by Pitbull15 3 years ago
Pitbull15
@Sagey:
Genesis -1:1
In the beginning God farted and the universe was born.
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
God's Fart, wasn't that the Big Bang and the crap is still spreading through space?
Posted by Pitbull15 3 years ago
Pitbull15
Lol thanks if you're talking about me NOTC

@Turner: This is the DDO Olympics trolling event. It's what we're supposed to do.
._.
Posted by NightofTheLivingCats 3 years ago
NightofTheLivingCats
This guy is a genius
Posted by turnerjb04 3 years ago
turnerjb04
Seriously guys you need to get a life if this is what you are wasting your time debating, really it's pretty pathetic
Posted by Pitbull15 3 years ago
Pitbull15
LOL NOTC still needs to accept
Posted by bsh1 3 years ago
bsh1
lol...
Vote Placed by Jonbonbon 3 years ago
Jonbonbon
Pitbull15NightofTheLivingCatsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro gets conduct for con's FF. That also means his arguments went unrefuted. He also used a source. That's why pro gets those points.
Vote Placed by XLAV 3 years ago
XLAV
Pitbull15NightofTheLivingCatsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro has funnier and better arguments than con. Con also forfeited.
Vote Placed by Actionsspeak 3 years ago
Actionsspeak
Pitbull15NightofTheLivingCatsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit