silvertechfilms
MakeTrue

If God is real, then he is unwilling

MakeTrue

silvertechfilms

Pro

In the Bible it says that Jesus during the first coming, Healed the sick. However, he only healed the sick he came across, If God created sickness, why wouldn't he heal all sickness, not just the people he happen to come across.
MakeTrue

Con

We all, as Christians, Catholics, or whatever our religions may be, know that the Lord God works in a mysterious manner.

He is an omnipotent being. Perhaps those that He did not heal, he could see that they would go on to commit sins, or perhaps they were not true believers.
silvertechfilms

Pro

You cannot say "whatever our religions may be, know that the Lord God works in a mysterious manner." Because it is immediately wrong. All religions have different Gods. They work in mysterious ways, because they are not real. Thats how religion manages to get around that, You can say whatever you want, and get away with it.

Science can provide an outlook on the universe, we can study it.
And all religion has is a book. That science can already prove half of it wrong.
MakeTrue

Con

I can because I worship the one true God. He has spoken to me every time I pray in church and at nighttime before sleep.

"Science" is blasphemous and goes against the Lord's word. It is just as sinful as things like murder, theft, homosexuality, rape, abortion, etc.

There is no gravity, there is no space, there is no wind, there is no electricity, there is only God, and His beautiful creations. Science is a terrible sin and is blatantly false.

There is more in religion than just the holy Bible with which to prove correctness. Pieces of Noah's Ark have been recovered and authenticated. The Lord Christ's face is emblazoned into the Shroud of Turin, and there was once a famous Mexican artist who presented undeniable truth that the virgin Mary spoke to him by the burning bush. Even your "science" has proven it. You cannot have it both ways.
silvertechfilms

Pro

THANK YOU, I Believe Now!

Praise Jebus!
MakeTrue

Con

*Jesus.

Well, I thank you for seeing the ways of the Lord. I hope in the future that you allow God into your body, heart, and soul. I suppose this really brings an end to our debate; there is no need to continue another couple of rounds. God day to you sir, God be with you!
silvertechfilms

Pro

Yes!
I recognize the power of the dark side.
ALL HAIL SATAN!
MakeTrue

Con

I gasped at this.

I literally do not know how to respond to such a terrible statement, other than to pray for you and your loved one... that is, if you can feel love...

My son, I would like to help you to achieve salvation. Every night from now on, recite this prayer to the Lord:

"Oh my Lord God and my savior and father Jesus, I place myself beneath thee and ask only for your forgiveness, as I give naught but love to others, myself, and most importantly, you, Jesus Christ. Blessed be thou, who hath saved us and sacrificed all. Amen."

Every morning, I recommend you consume the blood and flesh of Christ. Only through this may you hope to achieve forgiveness. Amen to you, my child, and may the Lord be with you.
silvertechfilms

Pro

You under estimate the power of the dark side of the force.
MakeTrue

Con

Yes, Satan is a dark force. I could not possibly imagine the extent of his evil influences.
he is the source of all sin, and he is the one corrupting you.

I am sorry my son, but if you follow my advice, you still yet may be saved. I love you
Posted by Pyromanen 4 years ago
Pyromanen
Someone doesn't know what the term "urban legend" means.
Posted by RamMan15 4 years ago
RamMan15
In your second round argument, MakeTrue, you say that science is blasphemus and sinful. This is false. Science is the study of God's creation. There is nothing in the bible that says anything bad about studying God or his creation. Just wanted to clear that up.
Posted by crazycat01 4 years ago
crazycat01
@silvertechfilms I commented on the wrong debate... sorry!!!
Posted by silvertechfilms 4 years ago
silvertechfilms
@crazycat01 A mythical creature can live in your blood pumping organ? I HAD NO IDEA, THIS IS A MAJOR SCIENTIFIC BREAKTHROUGH!
Posted by crazycat01 4 years ago
crazycat01
God lives in our heart !!!!
Posted by TheGamer1998 4 years ago
TheGamer1998
I completely agree, go is not real what so ever, he is an urban legend burned into the mind
Vote Placed by xXCryptoXx 4 years ago
xXCryptoXx
silvertechfilmsMakeTrueTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro basically concedes at round 3.
Vote Placed by MassiveDump 4 years ago
MassiveDump
silvertechfilmsMakeTrueTied
Reasons for voting decision: Four points to counter the votebomber who obviously didn't make it to round three, where pro dropped absolutely everything. While Con didn't really argue much, He/she at least tried to put forth an effort (which is why I throw in an extra two points for Con, 1 for conduct and 1 for a remotely decent argument).
Vote Placed by cstidham 4 years ago
cstidham
silvertechfilmsMakeTrueTied
Reasons for voting decision: I disagree with pro but he did better than con. Con lost once he said science was blasphemous.