fred70
Briannj17

If Jesus were nunchucked in the balls, would he think of his religion or his balls?

fred70

Con

If Jesus were nunchucked in the balls, would he think of his religion or would he think of his balls?

"What's particularly insidious and vicious about getting your testicles slammed by a foot, knee, or flying object is that the fun doesn't just stop with the searing pain. Next, the brain releases endorphins leading to decreased oxygen levels within the brain. The decreased oxygen in the brain, coupled with the horrid pain, direct all thoughts directly and exclusively to the testicles. The gut and the scrotum sack share the same pain receptors, meaning that when the testicles are harmed, men often clutch their stomachs and bend over, falling to the ground and going into the fetal position due to exceedingly great pain.
Getting struck in the scrotum hurts exponentially more than is humanly bearable, and is a particularly unique kind of pain, because the groin area has very little protection when compared to other parts of the body. The testicles themselves are fragile and have a very vulnerable shield against injury due to the absence of muscle tissue and bone to protect them. Part of the brain called the cervical sympathetic ganglia would be activated, which controls the salivary glands of the face, resulting in tearing or crying."
-------Dr. Muhammad Mirza. http://www.erectiledoctor.com...

My position: He would absolutely think of his balls, not his religion.

Your position: He would absolutely think of his religion, not his balls.

Possible Alternatives:
1) If an appeal is made to his omniscience, the following paradox will occur:
If jesus is an all-knowing god, capable of thinking of the two simultaneously, then in order to be all-knowing he must have known about the event before it occurred. If he knew about it before it occurred, he would not think about it as it occurred, since he's already been thinking about it for all eternity.
If you want to argue omniscience, I'm totally down for it.

2) If an appeal is made to Philippians 2:6-8 for setting aside his divine attributes to some degree. I'm curious how this position would be applied.

3) The all-knowing mind of Christ never has thoughts. This would be an intriguing view.

Side note: It is not my intention to belittle nunchucks.
It is a versatile, light weight weapon capable of inflicting serious damage to a potential opponent. It is fast, effective, and easily transported.
Briannj17

Pro

Jesus was a people person. He would fight back if he got hit in the balls. An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth. But the followers come first and Jesus has to be brave. So religion comes first.
fred70

Con

Possible Alternatives:

Briannj17

Pro

Extend my argument since nothing new was brought to the table.
fred70

Con

Sorry bro, I was editing my debate and presto it put it in both rounds I'm assuming you joined as I was editing it.

You're saying: Jesus was a people person. He would fight back if he got hit in the balls. An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth. But the followers come first and Jesus has to be brave. So religion comes first.
Matthew 5:38,39 " you have it heard it said, 'an eye for an eye', but I say to you, don't resist evil (don't fight back). If someone hits you in the cheek, offer that person your other cheek."
Jesus did not teach to fight back.
I noticed your profile says your 7th Day Adventist. I remember the many times (Waco TX for example) I've seen them on the news killing people.

Many websites talk about the "violent tendencies" of your particular Faith.
http://www.topix.com...

Farewell.
Briannj17

Pro

Let's just say my name is Johnny. And yes zjesus would fight back not with ways your understand Carma will be the nunchuckers demise I guarantee because I've been through this fire and lived. And I don't belong to any religion. But every religion relies on me.
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
Nuts could explode...On any prophet
Posted by fred70 1 year ago
fred70
His holy nutts would explode
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
Think the christian jesus would ask his god for advice...But like all other "prophets" / humans he would probably pass out...
Posted by Midnight_Wind 1 year ago
Midnight_Wind
Also, why nun-chucks? Why not a foot or rake handle?
Posted by fred70 1 year ago
fred70
Brian, my fellow poet\musician. I liked your answer. I would fight back if nunchucked in the balls. I would have to regain my composure. I imagine it would take some time. Ouch!
P.s., you took the fun out of my debate. :( I didn't anticipate a Christian saying Jesus would seek revenge. I've truly never heard that.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
if he ever existed*
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
Did the christian jesus have a religion ?
Posted by fred70 1 year ago
fred70
Errrrr! Not hounds=both rounds
Posted by Midnight_Wind 1 year ago
Midnight_Wind
The crazy title made me click on it *is trying not to smile when she should be working on a paper* This is a stupid but funny question that both amuses me and intrigues me. I love it.
Posted by fred70 1 year ago
fred70
Sorry dude,guess you accepted the debate as I was editing it. It posted my edit for not hounds. :(