sllewuy
Rockylightning

If Sasuke and Naruto fought again, Sasuke would win.

sllewuy

sllewuy

Pro

Note: based on the most recent chapters

If Sasuke fought Naruto now, he would win. Sasuke would win because he has better abilities.
Sasuke has the Mangekyou Sharingan Eye which he acquired from his brother Itachi. The Mangekyou Sharingan possesses the most powerful Genjutsu (illustionary technique) the Tsukuyomi, the most powerful fire technique the Amaterasu, and Susanoo a powerful defense against all projectile weaponry and Taijutsu (hand to hand combat) because it creates a spirit that protects the host from harm. Susanoo not only protects Sasuke it can also be used for offense. Sasuke's eyes also allows him to see things more clearly so even if Naruto moves with speed it would not matter because Sasuke would be able to see the attack and counter it. So basically Sasuke is nearly invincible because he has the most powerful abilities in the ninja world.

Sasuke other than his Sharingan he also possesses the "Chidori" the most powerful jutsu(technique) that Hatake Kakashi knows, who was the master of both Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke has been able to manipulate the "Chidori" for even more advanced techniques. He is able to fuse the "Chidori" with his sword. If he cuts an opponent with his sword they will become paralyzed from the electricity. Sasuke has also created one of the most powerful Lighting abilities the "Kirin" which travels at at 1/1000th of a second making this move impossible to dodge.

Sasuke also knows all of Narutos abilities and has beaten him already once before. With Sasukes new abilities the results will just be the same.
http://naruto.wikia.com...
Rockylightning

Con

First, Pro has not defined the word "win" does win mean kill? injure?
so I will define it as defeat, which means kill

I have few points, but it will wipe out all of your points.

IF sauske were to kill naruto in a battle, the whole cartoon would end
do you think, that the producers of naruto would kill the main character and end their franchise? I think not!

Anyway, sauske is the villain, naruto is the hero, would the creators of naruto just kill him? NO! If I were the naruto creators, I wouldn't make the story so the main character gets killed in a battle he has already fought! What the heck!

And even though, sauske may be really good right now, naruto will not die, because the world of naruto is controlled by the producers, which would surely not let him die because of the reasons I have stated above, and to say that naruto will die, is a completely OUTRAGEOUS, OUTLANDISH, an INSANE idea!!!

So for the reasons that:
The naruto producers would never do such a foolish thing, as to kill their franchise,
and that they [the naruto producers] wouldn't kill the main character for no apparent reason,
There IS NO DOUBT that PRO has WON THIS DEBATE!
sllewuy

Pro

"First, Pro has not defined the word "win" does win mean kill? injure?
so I will define it as defeat, which means kill"
Yes I do mean kill

Pros entire arguement does not mean anything. I meant based on their abilities from right now. what you were supposed to do was tell me how Naruto with the abilities he possesses now could possibly beat Sasuke.

Your entire argument centers around, because Naruto is the hero it means he will not die.
" IF sauske were to kill naruto in a battle, the whole cartoon would end
do you think, that the producers of naruto would kill the main character and end their franchise? I think not!"
Every Franchise has to eventually end you know. The creator of Naruto won't live forever and if a story drags on it will become boring. Each story must have an ending and the ending that Naruto getting killed by Sasuke is a possibility.

So what if Naruto is the hero and so what if Sasuke is the Villian many series ends with the hero or the main protagonist meeting their end.
Code Geass- Lelouch is the main character and killed by his best friend Suzaku
Chrono Crusades- Chrono and Rosette die
Death Note- Protagonist L gets killed by Light.

"that they [the naruto producers] wouldn't kill the main character for no apparent reason"
A fight between best friends seems like a fitting end for these two and most likely how the manga would end.

To sum it up PRO is not the author of Naruto. The series has not ended yet. Neither of us will know the ending until the author decides on it.

So again from my last argument, from what the REAL author has already presented to his audience with the Manga series Sasuke possesses more power than Naruto and more abilities so if they were to fight right now Sasuke would win.

Unless Pro is the author of this series he should not assume that the Manga will end the way he wants it to until the real ending is written.
Rockylightning

Con

But answer me this question pro: The series is far from over, and this series has huge gaps in the story that can only be filled in if the show continues, so why, in all heck, would the producers of naruto kill him?

Also, naruto is one of those characters that has a big comeback,
remember in some of his greatest victories, naruto loses at first, then the exiting music starts playing, a clever quote is said, and naruto kicks butt!

Naruto has a magazine, a newsletter, and a ton of merchandise on him
(http://www.myimportstore.com...)
all of these, would they all be killed?

and if sauske wins, who would be the main character after that? iruca? that would be lame XD
this is not the type of series that ends with the main character dying, naruto's dream was to be hokage, and has he acheived that? I DONT THINK SO! Why would the producers kill the show so far into it?

Pro's arguments are outlandish, and sauske might win the physical battle, naruto wins the mental battle in the producer's mind.

VOTE PRO
sllewuy

Pro

I was really hoping we would have a fun discussion based on the abilities of both characters in a battle to the death...

"and if sauske wins, who would be the main character after that? iruca? that would be lame XD
this is not the type of series that ends with the main character dying, naruto's dream was to be hokage, and has he acheived that? I DONT THINK SO! Why would the producers kill the show so far into it?"

Like I said before the series will have to end eventually and if that battle happened now Sasuke would destroy Naruto because Naruto does not have the skill to beat Sasuke. Naruto dream is to become Hokage yes that's true. But Naruto has a even more important goal which is to save Sasuke. Sasuke's goal is to destroy Konoha because they are responsible for his clan being destroyed. When Sasuke wins there will be no need for a main character because that would be the end to it. This whole debate was to argue the physical battle but either way physical or mental Sasuke wins. Naruto does not have it in him to kill anybody especially his best friend. Sasuke is ruthless and won't hesitate to kill Naruto for the sake of his family, if Naruto gets in the way. When the battle does appear between Sasuke and Naruto the series will end there. Again like I said in my previous argument CON you are not the author you do not know how this series will end so unless you prove that Naruto with his abilities that he can beat Sasuke, stop assuming you know what will happen. Anime's and Mangas do not always have a predictable ending which has been proven in many series.

"Also, naruto is one of those characters that has a big comeback,
remember in some of his greatest victories, naruto loses at first, then the exiting music starts playing, a clever quote is said, and naruto kicks butt!"
This does not prove anything. Naruto has already proven he does not kick butt when he lost to Sasuke 3 years ago. I say a fitting end for Naruto is that he dies protecting Konoha you know the "will of fire" that could be a very possible ending. Naruto has no possible way of beating Sasuke because Sasuke possess fire element which is strong against Naruto's Wind element. Amateratsu would benefit from Naruto's Rasenshuriken technique. Naruto's sage mode technique requires him to stay still for a long time to gather the necessary chakra(energy). Sasuke would kill Naruto if he just stopped moving. Naruto cannot form shadow clones while attempting to accomplish sage mode because it disturbs his concentration. Naruto has no way to battle a genjutsu user and Sasuke now possesses the most powerful type of genjutsu. Naruto's regular rasengan is not even deadly it has not killed any of the targets he has used it on. Naruto has no way to battle a Sharingan user. But Sasuke has multiple ways to kill Naruto. Based on their abilities if they were to fight right now with the abilities they possess Sasuke would win. I think I made it clear that Naruto is weaker than Sasuke. Sasuke has the abilities to counterattack all of Naruto's most powerful attacks.

Con's argument has no evidence, no rationalization and it's only based on how he wants the series to end.

Vote Pro
Rockylightning

Con

First I would like to refute my opponent's points:

Pro stated that "Naruto has a even more important goal which is to save Sasuke."
- If naruto is killed by sauske, before he is hokage, how is that saving sauske OR becoming hokage, he has not even fullfilled his "more important goal" so Pro has just contradicted himself.

Also Pro goes on and on about how sauske has better abilities,
this means nothing for the points that I have stated before

and HERE IS SOME EVIDENCE ON HOW NARUTO ENDS:
http://www.tv.com...

Naruto's final battle is with his father, the legendary "Yellow Flash", the 4th Hokage. Naruto defeated 4th with the help from his mother (died while protecting Naruto, but wounded 4th).In the end, naruto became Hokage as he wished.

so as you see, it is impossible for naruto to die if his FINAL BATTLE is against his father,

if you don't believe any other of my facts, this is the only reason why this debate has been won by con.

-Also PRO HAS NOT REFUTED my point on the naruto merchandise, and has not given me good evidence on why the producers would kill him, ending their franchise on this merchandise

As you all can see, pro has made some very good points, but they are all based on sauske's ability, and not on rational facts, while all mine are.

Keep in mind when you vote that pro has only refuted 2/5 of my points while I have refuted ALL of his

For these reasons, con has won this debate,

VOTE CON!
Posted by bloodlayer03 3 years ago
bloodlayer03
Actually naruto would win, just because sasuke knows chidori does not mean he can beat naruto, Boys and girls were talking about nine tails here, for one considering nine tails is the most powerful beast and is sealed within naruto.....nope....nooppe. Naruto has yet to actually fully harness the foxs power, quote "kurama can smash mountains with his tail". -.- imagine kuramas tail hitting sasuke , sasuke cant block that much destructive force and for two he definitely will not block we're talking about a giant fox here gents. With nine tails spanning miles and miles wide......sasuke cannot out run that...... For one naruto will not fight alone against sasuke so that's always a possibility that 2-1 or more, if naruto to really had dedication in beating sasuke, all naruto has to do is learn taijitsu and he will beat sasuke, sasuke uses kenjitsu, kenjitsus weakness is taijitsu considering Kenjitsu can beat other fighting styles by predicting them but not taijitsu. sasuke is just an emotional teenager that has nobody but his brother and his brother doesn't even want him either.
Posted by G0DD6196 5 years ago
G0DD6196
Ok so as i agree you thoroughly won this argument as Con was completely off limits and made no sense at all. I completely disagree with you on this, as in the current anime/manga i believe Naruto is not only Stronger but also has much better techniques then sasuke. Also you state that Kakashi's strongest Move is the chidori which i completely disagree with as he is able to use Mangekyō Sharingan this would be much much stronger then the chidori as he can use Kamui which if your unaware he is able to send opponents into another dimension. Yet let me put forward another question; If Naruto and Sasuke were to fight in normal form as in no ninetails/sage and no Mangekyō Sharingan who would win.
Posted by Incrdible 6 years ago
Incrdible
Naruto has more then sage mode going in his favor. He has been able to think on his feet during battle, Like against Kiba, Neji, Zabuza, Haku, Kabuto, and Kakuzu. He doesnt plan things before battle, but during battle he finds out how to kick there butts. Though he would do ten times better if he used sage mode, yes he does need to gather nature chakra. Sasuke has the sharingan, yes, but hes not going to control the ninetails inside naruto. Not to mention that Itachi gave naruto some of his powers that may be activated when he and sasuke fight, like he did with sasuke and amertatsu. Oh and wind element beats lightning element therefore rasen-shuriken beats Chidori which is Sasukes most used jutsu.
Posted by rasairo 6 years ago
rasairo
sasuke would kill naruto wit ameratsu or susanoo and he's going to get the eternal sharingan i dobt he would need it for naruto
Posted by Rockylightning 7 years ago
Rockylightning
omg
Posted by manga_rocks123456789 7 years ago
manga_rocks123456789
Now with Naruto learning toad Sage mode and learning from Jariaya, i think he would beat sasuke now. he has the shruiken ransengan and that pones now. Naruto would win, but i'm still and avid fan of sasuke
Posted by sllewuy 7 years ago
sllewuy
to Yungin089 Sasuke is an Uchiha and if you have been reading the manga the Uchihas are the only ones who can control and summon the tailed beasts, I saw Sasuke fight the 8 tails and the 8 tails ran away so technically it means sasuke won. You cannot compare the 8 tails to Naruto. The 8 tails perfectly mastered his jinchuurriki and Nauto loses control after the 4th tail where everyone becomes an enemy to him. Naruto cannot use sage mode without hours of preparation first. If Naruto just found Sasuke or chased him down he would have to remain STILL to gather up the stupid nature. Stay still Naruto dies, No sage mode Naruto dies. Naruto has 2 dreams become Hokage and bring Sasuke back. You can't have it both the entire leaf village wants Sasuke dead and Sasuke wants to destroy the leaf. Naruto will not become Hokage or he will refuse to be Hokage until he brings Sasuke back. He said in the very first chapter of the new series "can a person really be hokage if they cannot save one friend." His dreams conflict with each other. Naruto has no possible way of knocking any sense into Sasuke. Naruto is not as important as avenging his brother.
Posted by Yungin089 7 years ago
Yungin089
Look,Naruto wouldn't be killed for many reasons,one he's the main character of the show,he also suppose to be the ninja to change there world.Look how many people place there faith in him.Come on!!Would they really let him die by the hands of Saskue.I truly dnt think so.Nehow sec there's still the fact he has the nine tails in him.HELLOOO!! the nine tails is the strongest of all the tailed beast.Did anyone see what happen to Saskue against the eight-tails.There no way he could deal with the Nine tails and Naruto.Espeacilly when he fuses the nine-tails with sage mode.Naruto would put it on Saskue,No he's gonna beat some sense into Saskue and bring he back to there village.
Posted by GeorgeCarlinWorshipper 7 years ago
GeorgeCarlinWorshipper
Two things. First, I'm not sure why CON agreed when my statement when it was in direct opposition to his arguments. Second, CON's use of his last source is misguided, if not simply insulting; those spoilers are outdated by over THREE YEARS.
Posted by sllewuy 7 years ago
sllewuy
ur round 3 evidence is not reliable because it has already been proven that the "White Tiger" or white fang is already dead when kakashi saw him in the after life. The 4th is already dead, Madara is the true leader of the Akatsuki. Your article was made before the creation of Pein and Konan and when people thought that Yondaime's name was Arashi instead of Minato Namikaze. The 4th hokage has already been proven to be dead for using that sealing jutsu. Whoever posted that post just reposted the rumors that were out in 2006. The nine tailed fox even knows that the 4th is dead if the 4th really wanted to destroy konoha he would have allowed Naruto to remove the seal when he fought Pein. Your Evidence is totally irrelevant and does not make sense with the current story. I can't refute them anymore because the debate is over but damn i hope people who read the series can compare that to the manga and see how the rumors of 2006 differs from the actual story.
Vote Placed by Kahvan 7 years ago
Kahvan
sllewuyRockylightningTied
Vote Placed by GeorgeCarlinWorshipper 7 years ago
GeorgeCarlinWorshipper
sllewuyRockylightningTied