Lookingatissues
Briannj17

If a Nation denys Reality

Lookingatissues

Pro

Not only this nation, America, but the world has turned a blind eye to reality and have decided that if they ignore the problem of a enemy who is attacking them that the enemy will just go away in time and the world will be at peace again. This enemy is like a virulent virus which won't go away if left untreated but will takes down the host nation in which it lives and thrives . This virulent virus lies dormant in the nation body building up a confidence in the nation body that it can in time adopt to to the uneasy feeling that it is under attack thinking that the virulent virus will fade away if not given into without any special intervention being required to cure itself. Virulent virus though do not just go away by wishful thinking and they only build up strength and in time overpower the host if left untreated. This is what is happening in the world today, the non Muslim nations are under attack by a virulent virus which if left untreated will surely destroy its host nations. Ignoring this virus will not make it go away, only acknowledging that nations are under attack and taking appropriate actions will rid the nation bodies of this virus.
Briannj17

Con

Okay let's see how this goes. I will rebut every argument and make some arguments of my own. Although your arguments seem to be all over the place your title claims that "a nation denys reality", you than specify, "Not only this nation, America, but the world has turned a blind eye to reality..." You than specify on the reality, "the problem of a enemy who is attacking them" You than specify on the enemy, "...the non Muslim nations are under attack..." So really this is what I get your resolution to be, "The World is Ignorant of the Muslim's Animosity" Now with a proper resolution let's begin.

"Not only this nation, America, but the world has turned a blind eye to reality and have decided that if they ignore the problem of a enemy who is attacking them that the enemy will just go away in time and the world will be at peace again."

Quite the unsupported claim. You're saying that the world is remaining silent and ignoring the fact that the enemy is attacking. Well basically all I have to say to win is obviously the whole world is not ignorant since we are addressing this right now, but I will take it a few steps further.

1. Canada is responding by sending support and claims, "We will work with allies to defeat ISIL and the terrorist threat it represents"http://international.gc.ca...
(I add this first not to say it's doing the best job, but since I live in Canada and personally I hear more about it)

2. United States is doing a swell job as well sending troops and air force in to attempt to defeat ISIS. From his words, "The U.S. and its coalition partners are hitting ISIS "harder than ever," http://www.cnbc.com...

I could name others but why? You and I are apparently not ignorant, and the United States and Canadian government are also not ignorant of the fact that we do have an enemy and they are doing their best to destroy the enemy before it destroys more.

"This is what is happening in the world today, the non Muslim nations are under attack by a virulent virus which if left untreated will surely destroy its host nations."

What is this virulent virus? By the use of the word "Non- Muslim" are you saying that the virus is the Muslim people? I can seriously make quite the arguments against that but would first like you specify who the virulent virus is. (I'm almost positive I know what group you are referring to I just want you to specify before I go into a lengthy argument separating Muslims from extremists.)

In conclusion...

We will see what you have to say in the following round.
Lookingatissues

Pro

Rebuttal by Lookinattheissues2
The world recognnizes that an attack is being made on non- Muslim nations by Muslims, the problem is that these non- Muslim nations are so busy demonstrating that they are "politically Correct," that the non Muslim societies have been in the main, uneffective in repelling and ending these attacks made on them.
Sun Tzu wrote," If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."
This is what is happening in this on going war between non Muslim Nations and and Muslims, The United States and foreign Nations have refused to acknowledge who their enemies are that are attacking them inside their own borders.
The enemy hides under the cloak of anonymity, by the label of "Muslims. So as a result, As Sun Tzu wrote,".....If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."
I don't count living under the fear of being attacked every day, in peoples own country as winning the battle.This isn't, as its been proven by the facts that attacks against non muslims are continuning apace and the killing of non Muslims is recorded by whole lot of hand"wringing and " a lot of political correctness," followed by the trite expression, "Not all Muslims are terrorists," but the attackers it turns out, are all Muslims.
This reminds me of a old John Wyane Movie in which a young cowboy is being sentenced by a judge to prison and had received a long prison sentence. The cowboy said to the Judge, "but I can't do that much time in Prison judge," to which the judge replied, "well boy, do as much time as you can, just do what you can."And so it is, Since the terrorist Muslims can't be ferited out from the non- terrorist Muslims the only safe course then is to regard all Muslims as potential enemies and terrorists and the attacked nations have to react accordingly to all Muslims.
Its better for innocent Muslims to be deported, to be punished unfairly because there isn't any way to identify the terrorist Muslims from the non terrorist Muslims than for innocent citizens to be mained or their lives taken from them.
A countries government first duty is to assure and protect the lives and happyness of its citizens, all other considerations are of secondary importance.
You posted in your rebuttal, "2. United States is doing a swell job as well sending troops and air force in to attempt to defeat ISIS. From his words, "The U.S. and its coalition partners are hitting ISIS "harder than ever," http://www.cnbc.com...
Lookinattheissues2 rebuttal:to your part #2
Albert Einstein once said that "the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
It should be apparent that what the United States and the United Nations coalitions have been doing hasn't stopped Muslims from attacking and blowing up non Muslims around the world.
Perhaps its well past time to approach the attacks on Non Muslim Nations by Muslims with a different plan of action, as Albert Einstein clearly stated above.Its "insanity," to continue on the same course of action and "expecting different results"
Briannj17

Con

OK now you come out and say it. You wish to deport muslims and think that will solve the problem. Well it won't, and saying that that has not been addressed is wrong because this issue and solution has been brought up and on ballance it should not happen. for the following reasons.

1. Money- Deporting would be completely counterproductive. It would cost $420 to $620 billion dollars and would take up to 20 years to accomplish which is practically impossible to do in a country with limited terms of government officials. Not to mention the money these people make and add to the economy.
http://www.theatlantic.com...

2. Public safety- The bad ones no matter how you like it will find ways to stay. The same way heroin and cocaine are here to stay you cannot get rid of the bad people. Criminals will always find a way to be a criminal. Also the friends of those people will go on strike and you will see an outrage like never before.

3. Ethics- do we need to bring up how unethical it is to deport all those Muslims? Where are you going to deport them? This is the kind of thing a well known German leader did to the Jews. DO we want another world war?
http://immigrationtalk.org...

Alrighty here are some things that need to be clarified because you don't even have a platform set for this debate. You need to have a plan, because how are we going debate whether or not to do it without a plan? You say we should just deport them all. Well I've shown how that's a waste of money, I've shown how that is completely unethical and you don't even have a plan set forth to remove the muslims.

In conclusion

By your resolution I've already won this debate. SInce I have proved that deportaion and everything you say has been addresed and nobody is denying reality. I will hear more, maybe you have some points that the world is denying reality remember the BOP is on you and so far you haven't proved your point.
Lookingatissues

Pro

First off, let me remark about the remarkable transformation in your immage that you used to identify yourself with on this site , from that of a youth, to that of a man of stature and maturity.
As william shakespeare one wrote,All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts,....." it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. William ShakespeareWilliam Shakespeare
: http://www.brainyquote.com...
You begin your rejoinder to me by stating,"You wish to deport muslims and think that will solve the problem. Well it won't,....."
"The fact that I HAVE no remedy for all the sorrows in the world IS no reason for my accepting yours. it simply supports the strong probability that your is a fake."
H.L. Mencken's Notebooks, NO. 78- 1956
You posted, 1. Money- Deporting would be completely counterproductive. It would cost $420 to $620 billion dollars and would take up to 20 years to accomplish which is practically impossible to do in a country with limited terms of government officials. Not to mention the money these people make and add to the economy.
http://www.theatlantic.com......
As If the financial costs involved to deport all Muslims were the only issue to be consider when thinking about the deportation of all muslims that would simplify things however there are many other relevant factors to be weighted when thinking about deporting all Muslims in this case.
But the financial cost to America isn't the only facter to be weighted, America's ability to defend itself from any enemy no matter what that enemy calls itself, the sematics it might use to hide under, is now in question and all of America's enemies now view this country as incompetent and weak and susceptible.
The costs aren't the only costs to be considered in whether or not America should deport all Muslims from this country. Are the other costs to America and its citizens irrelevant, for instance what did it cost American and its citizens when Muslims, described as "terrorists," flew planes into the Twin towers in New York on that eventful day, ask the families of the victims what the costs were to them, ask the police men and firemen's families who lost their loved ones what the costs were in their personal lives.
What then were the material losses to be considered caused by these dastardly deeds carryed out by Muslim "terrorists," to the economy of this country what were the costs for instance to the air lines, the costs of rents lost to the owners of the twin towers,The lost to the economy because companies were put out of business, the lost of property, the costs for the clean up and removal of all of the rubble left after the attack by Muslim "terrorists and the costs involved in rebuilding on the site where the twin towers once stood. What about the legal fees and other costs in representing those citizens families that lost their loved ones after the " Muslim "Terrorist" attacks on America.
Also what was the irreparable damage done to America's image as a strong sovereign nation, can America still honestly claim , as John Kenndy ones said, "Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty". John F. Kennedy after our milk toast response to Muslim "terrorists. Can America still say this and still be believed by any nation."
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com...
You replied,"2. Public safety- The bad ones no matter how you like it will find ways to stay. The same way heroin and cocaine are here to stay you cannot get rid of the bad people. Criminals will always find a way to be a criminal. Also the friends of those people will go on strike and you will see an outrage like never before.
Your statement that you have designated as number 2 is an indictment of liberal judges using the courts to force their liberal ideologies on the American people by their interpretation of the meanings of the constitution. In a book Titled, " COURTING DISASTER BY Pat Roberts Inside the jacket of the book is listed some of the effects of a liberal Court system in America and some of the results of these liberal court decisions. "....a open hostility to religion, radical individualism, destruction of moral standards and the devaluing of human life..."
Then On the front jacket of the book, "Courting Disaster," Justice Antonin Scalia,..... deceased....United States Supreme Court had said this about the rulings and effects on America caused by a liberal Supreme Court," Day by day, case by case, the Supreme Court is busy designing a constitution for a country I do not recognize." It wasn't only a singular Supreme Court Justice who addressed the liberal justices attacks on the Constitution but one of America's former presidents, Abraham Lincoln said this about the usurpation of powers by the Court over the people. Abraham Lincoln, " The candid citizen must confess that if the policy of the government upon vital questions affecting the whole people, is to be irrevocably fixed by decisions of the Supreme Court... the people will have ceased to be their own rulers, having,to that extant practically resigned their government into the hands of that eminent tribunal." These thoughts about the damage done to the country by liberal Supreme court justices are the reasons why Criminals aren't punished but flourish in this country, why drugs flow freely throughout the country and why Political corruption is the norm today and expected.
Briannj17

Con

OK first off your red herrings although interesting and thought provoking are inexcusable. This isn't a quote debate and many of your quotes don't even pertain to the issue.

So first off, I joined this debate thinking that you were saying that we're denying reality for which I successfully negated and told you that the world is addressing the situation and told you the fact we're discussing this proves your resolution is wrong. Than you started going on a tangent telling many quotes twisting some to match YOUR OWN context. However you are blaming Muslims. Blaming Muslims (a religion) for being the cause of everything is like blaming all Germans for WW2. And you know something else? We'd be playing the part of Hitler by deporting everyone which will cause global outburst and possibly a world war.

Again you hardly negated anything I said. I asked for your plan and didn't receive any. So already you lose there because we can't discuss something without a plan. I already told you it would be a waste of money when the government is already in debt (to countries like India btw) I told you this could cause a world war for which you had nothing to say. I told you that even with deportation the bad ones will continue to stay the same way outlaws always remain and bad people will do bad things and usually stay where they're not wanted.

Do you even know what the Muslims beleive? In love and peace in the most similar way Christians beleive. I suggest you research more into Muslims beliefs.

In conclusion...
Well I believe without a doubt that the world is not denying reality because all known forms of reality are addressed by every single person. I also beleive that Muslims are not our enemies and when we talk like that it is like Hitler calling all Jews enemies. It is you who needs to face reality and realize that there are bad people and good people. But stating that a whole religion is bad is terribly wrong. My name is Brian N. Johnson and this debate is over.
Posted by Briannj17 1 year ago
Briannj17
@lookingatissues
I never run away from a debate. I am capable of being in more than a few debates at a time. Your quote is...interesting. I don't exactly know what you are insinuating with that. I dislike propaganda in the comment section because that's not what the comment section is for. That is why I blew my top @ toldya.
Posted by Lookingatissues 1 year ago
Lookingatissues
Lookingattheissues2 reply to Post by toldy
Your comments are right on and I couldn't agree more with what you wrote.
The efforts made so far to end this attack by Muslims has only led to contempt for Christian Nations and encouraged them in believing that the nations under attack by them don't possess the fortitude and will to defeat them.
Posted by Lookingatissues 1 year ago
Lookingatissues
Posted by Briannj17 2 hours ago
Briannj17
I'd debate you if I thought your IQ was up to snuff but apparently it's not. Keep your sh|t to yourself or start a debate.
lookinattheissues2.....Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
Author unknown
Debate if you can, or will, but don't run away from one.
Posted by Briannj17 1 year ago
Briannj17
Posted by toldya 1 year ago
toldya
I am suspicious of both of you young men who seem to be the only ones here. Hear an echo? First Instigator began an extremely vague debate about Islam, next Con changed the debated topic too much. so, is this site for real of for shill?
If the original topic for debate was: Are Muslims and Islam sworn and committed enemies of the rest of the world, criminals according to others laws? The answer is 100% YES.
If the debate is: Are we correctly addressing the issue? The answer is NO.
Here are some facts to clarify this issue for the uninformed:
Islam is a government wielding a religion as a weapon against all others.
Muslims cannot be loyal to any other government because of this and the threat of death from other Muslims.
Islam always supports terrorism, acts of terror including, but not limited to: Murder, Rape, Acts of war, Massacre, Pillage, Espionage, Treason, Arson etc. It is very important to note that all Muslims support these heinous crimes against anyone who is not Muslim, but they always deny it publicly.
Muslims are not afraid to state the goal of Islam and all Muslims in public, that being the destruction of all other governments, societies and laws from within, without and by any means including the above.
Thus I would conclude that Muslims are all heinous criminals by our legal definition who seek to destroy our families, our societies, our laws and our governments and take our lands for their own. I propound here that to properly address this issue we must begin at home and rid ourselves totally of the Muslim invader, take all of the Muslim property in our Nation and pass strong and irrevocable laws against Islam and any Muslim entrance to our Nation as soon as possible. We must begin to organize at all levels to conduct and execute the removal of all Islam and Muslim people and property from our Nation.
Their real estate should be bulldozed and used for parks and farmland. Their property should be incinerated. Send them home in ships. Slow sh
Posted by missmedic 1 year ago
missmedic
You could not be more vague, talking in metaphors does not make a point clear. So what do you mean?