kellymarie
Jacob60rt

If abortion is legalized, should prostitution be too?

kellymarie

Con

My opponent has said that if pro-abortion people say that it's the woman's choice, then it should be her choice to be a prostitute and I TOTALLY AGREE. YES it should all be about personal choice. First of all it's offensive to even have the two together because one may be someone's mistake and another is someones decision to live their life that way. And yes it's all about choice, if she chooses to do so, LET HER.
Jacob60rt

Pro

I will accept this debate, but one condition that the con side will have better chose better arguments because my opponent opening argument sounded confusing.
kellymarie

Con

You had said that you were against abortion. What you commented was that "if it's the woman's choice, then it should her her choice to be a prostitute" ... Well by that is seems like you're saying that if a pro-abortionist says it is a woman's choice to terminate a pregnancy, than they're saying it is her choice to be a prostitute. What is your meaning by this
Jacob60rt

Pro

I was saying that a lot of pro-abortion supporters say that it is a womens' choice then shouldn't that logic be used to say that it is a woman's body so she has the right to become a prostitute.
kellymarie

Con

kellymarie forfeited this round.
Jacob60rt

Pro

I am only writting to clear up my dashboard I found this debate to be pointless.
Posted by Jacob60rt 3 years ago
Jacob60rt
I actually agree with the other guy who commented I do think this could of been setled over a message not a debate.
Posted by MetaWarlord135 3 years ago
MetaWarlord135
Come on, use some better debating skills! Your points sound as if you don't believe in them and you are just using what other people have said.