AlmaKhabulova
Beginner

If people made the competition of genius people, who would be smarter Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg?

Started: 9/17/2012 Category: Technology

AlmaKhabulova

Pro

If people made the competition of genius people, who would be smarter Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg? Whose discovery is more significant for generation?
Bill Gates vs Mark Zuckerberg, although it is really hard to say who is the best, I still want to ask question on this. What I want to do is to compare their contributions to our contemporary world and try to learn something from them. Does it mean that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is more successful than Bill Gates?

In my opinion,Bill Gates would be a winner in this kind of contest:)ARE you agree or not?LET"S Debate about it!!!!
Beginner

Con

I absolutely positively agree with you.
@VOTE CON@ (:
AlmaKhabulova

Pro

AlmaKhabulova forfeited this round.
Beginner

Con

You did not give a debate topic for this. You just asked if I agreed or not. If I disagreed, there would have been a debate. What did you expect would happen in the case that I agreed? Bill Gates made great contributions to computers/pcs Zuckerberg made another social website. Bill Gates is worth way more than Mark Zuckerberg, showing society's value of Gates over Zuckerberg. I think there's no competition here.
Posted by Beginner 4 years ago
Beginner
A chunk fell plop onto the burning asphalt and begins to sizzle. The unfaltering sun focuses its unforgiving rays unto the innocent slobber It melded daily into the asphalt, became brown in black, bubbling delicately Festering and flowing apart, bit by bit boring in the ground. Great big blobs Melted; the soupy mixture blubbered in happy little pops. Thick warm, chunky pieces of brown.
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
RationalMadman
100% Gates. Zuckerberg is a plagiarist.
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
RationalMadman
100% Gates. Zuckerberg is a plagiarist.