DreamSymphony00
Ozzyhead

If religious propaganda aren't allowed on Youtube, neither should atheistic propaganda be.

DreamSymphony00

DreamSymphony00

Pro

Atheists shouldn't be allowed to push their lack of belief in God on Youtube if theists can't.
Ozzyhead

Con

Atheists aren't promoting that there is no god, only that there is a lack of evidence. Unlike the religious propaganda on YouTube, atheists do not attack people's beliefs. They only dispute them, and promote critical thinking
DreamSymphony00

Pro

It requires critical thinking to believe in God and also to not believe in God. Either way is pushing it. You do agree that Atheism is lack of belief in God, do you not?
Ozzyhead

Con

Yes, atheism is the lack of belief in a god. I have watched many, many videos by or of atheists. None came out and said "stop believing in god". Only them disputing a claim by a theist, or explaining how something about science provides a better answer than "God did it". However, theist videos try to convince people of a god, and a lot of times I have seen them outright bash the ones who disagree with them. Not only that, they say why they are right, and fabricate stories for their sake. I can provide several links to videos for both my claims. Although I can't prove it's random, I will post several links of theist and atheist videos at random to support my claim.
http://m.youtube.com...
http://m.youtube.com...
http://m.youtube.com...
http://m.youtube.com...
For the time being, I provided what I could at random. However, it was difficult because the theist made videos that were negative towards atheists had their videos removed. If you look at even the suggestion bar, you will see no bashing of religion. Do not take the title of videos of the videos as representations of the content of the video because some videos were made by fans of shows, not members of the show themselves.
DreamSymphony00

Pro

This isn't an argument about whether or not Atheism propaganda exists on Youtube, or even one about theists bashing atheists or vice versa. It's a matter of whether it should be banned if religious propaganda is banned. Trying to push people that there is a lack of God on Youtube shouldn't be tolerated if convincing people that there IS one isn't tolerated. Neither side should be allowed to attack each other. That is all I am saying. Agreed?
Ozzyhead

Con

I agree, but I do not see atheists forcing their beliefs (or lack of) on YouTube, nor do I see them bashing others beliefs, and that's where the line was drawn on theists. The forcing. Atheists promote it, but theists force it and bash others on it, and the evidence lies on YouTube
Posted by sadolite 3 years ago
sadolite
Wow I didn't know this, So much for the tolerance of differing view points in America.
Posted by demonlord343 3 years ago
demonlord343
ooo.. to the voters, check ozzy's links. they are not functional.
Posted by DreamSymphony00 3 years ago
DreamSymphony00
Ozzyhead, I am ONLY referring to atheist material on Youtube that DOES promote atheism.
Vote Placed by LostintheEcho1498 3 years ago
LostintheEcho1498
DreamSymphony00OzzyheadTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro gave solid backing to the prompt and had the con agree. No better way to say you won. Con was the only one to use sources though so I gave him those points.
Vote Placed by kingcripple 3 years ago
kingcripple
DreamSymphony00OzzyheadTied
Reasons for voting decision: this really made my brain hurt. neither stayed on topic
Vote Placed by IslamAhmadiyya 3 years ago
IslamAhmadiyya
DreamSymphony00OzzyheadTied
Reasons for voting decision: The fact that Atheists believe that there is a lack of evidence for the existence of God is all a matter of opinion and it is relative. Pro had a consistent case.
Vote Placed by Sswdwm 3 years ago
Sswdwm
DreamSymphony00OzzyheadTied
Reasons for voting decision: I'm giving no vote, since neither people actually addressed the topic at hand beyond just asserting. Con's arguments indeed were a big red herring, but Pro made no arguments either.. So I cannot vote either way.
Vote Placed by sadolite 3 years ago
sadolite
DreamSymphony00OzzyheadTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con can not show that anyone is being forced to do anything on youtube. He only implies it therefore it is true. No one can force you to believe anything. Atheist are allowed to express their views ,theists are not . Cut and dry case.
Vote Placed by demonlord343 3 years ago
demonlord343
DreamSymphony00OzzyheadTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con kinda never supported the original claim and contained a red herring fallacy.