Sdio
ADHDavid

If the God of Abraham is real, he only favors Jews and Arabs.

Sdio

Sdio

Pro

First round is acceptance. Of all the Holy Books belonging to the Abrahamic religion, each one takes place in the same (tiny) geographic region with the same ethnic people as protagonist. The God of Abraham clearly has no interest in white people, Asians, or the Native Americans.
ADHDavid

Con

Those Damn Jews.
Sdio

Pro

The world is a massive place. While the Holy Books were taken place, there was an abundance of civilizations around the world, to include the Native Americans. Yet all three books take place in the Middle East, with absolutely no diversity. Were the Asians or Europeans not worth saving? Clearly not. The lack of diversity and the fact that the God of Abraham endorsed the wholesale slaughter of different "heathen" civilizations rather than redeem them shows that God has no interest in anyone other than Arabs and Jews.
ADHDavid

Con

ADHDavid forfeited this round.
Sdio

Pro

Nice debate.
ADHDavid

Con

ADHDavid forfeited this round.
Posted by TheWORDisLIFE 1 year ago
TheWORDisLIFE
LOL...maybe you should define Quran/Koran, you moron...ROFL.
Posted by Sdio 1 year ago
Sdio
I don't care for your idiotic, irrelevant verses. Arabs were favored in the Koran. Clearly you're a Bible thumper so you don't believe in it, but guess what! I don't believe in yours either. I was referencing both the Koran and the Bible. Why are you so uneducated?
Posted by Sdio 1 year ago
Sdio
Oh! You're an idiotic bigot. Now it makes sense.
Go be stupid somewhere else.
Posted by TheWORDisLIFE 1 year ago
TheWORDisLIFE
Seems like you can't dispute the random Scriptures I pulled out of my a*&. I'm telling you who the real Israelites are and that the Native Americans are one of the 12 tribes of Israel. Arabs have nothing to do with Israel because they come from Ishmael, they are not God's chosen people, only Israel is.

You know what, you believe in that white mans theory, I can guarantee you're white anyways, and I ain't going to argue with Edomites anymore. So you believe what you want and I'll believe what I want. Sayonara and enjoy the last days of your filthy kingdom :).
Posted by Sdio 1 year ago
Sdio
You could trace the lineage through legitimate, verified research. I honestly have no idea what you're talking about or what point you're trying to make. How are the Israelites also Native American? Do you realize how stupid you sound? The Natives were there thousands of years before your book was written. African Americans were from Western Africa, not the Levant. I'll say that again so it gets through your thick skull.
And no, Latinos are the result of mixed breeding between European whites, blacks, and Natives. It is literally in their DNA and you can research it so you stop making yourself look more and more ignorant.
Posted by Sdio 1 year ago
Sdio
Again, what in your God's name are you talking about? Everything you said has absolutely nothing at all whatsoever to do with my argument, which is that God only favors the Arabs and Jews, made evident by the geographic setting of the Holy Books and the fact every single protagonist was a Jew or Arab. Are you going to dispute that or pull random quotes out of your a**?
Posted by TheWORDisLIFE 1 year ago
TheWORDisLIFE
The Quran? What prophecies does the Quran hold?
Posted by TheWORDisLIFE 1 year ago
TheWORDisLIFE
Deuteronomy 28:48

Therefore shalt thou serue thine enemies, which the Lord shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakednesse, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron vpon thy necke, vntill he haue destroyed thee.

Deuteronomy 28:68

And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt againe, with ships, by the way whereof I spake vnto thee, Thou shalt see it no more againe: and there ye shall bee sold vnto your enemies for bondmen, and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

I'm pretty sure the so called "African-Americans" came to America in 1619 on ships with yokes of iron on their neck as well as chained up. I'm also sure they were sold for slaves.

As far as Native Americans go, Mr. Columbo enslaved them, if you did not know and Latinos actually come from the so called "Blacks" that were sold as slaves to the Spaniards. You should really study the true American history.
Posted by TheWORDisLIFE 1 year ago
TheWORDisLIFE
Deuteronomy 28:48

Deuteronomy 28:68

Posted by Sdio 1 year ago
Sdio
Also, my argument doesn't pertain to only the Bible but also the Torah and the Koran.
Vote Placed by Midnight1131 1 year ago
Midnight1131
SdioADHDavidTied