If there isn't a God how did we get all these laws in the universe

The universal laws for example the laws of gravity, The Law of Divine Oneness,
Law of Cause and Effect ect

My opponent states that if there isn't a god, then how would there be laws in the universe.

The simple answer: Science.

Science is the practical way of applying laws to the universe. The definition of science goes as follows: the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment. They are studying the natural and physical world to find out what laws we have. Gravity works for a scientific reason. Why, is something that is going on all our minds. These laws were found by genuine people, and not blots and shapeless minds. God is merely a term, something to reassure people that they are being heard. This might not mean that god does not exist. Just that there is no actual proof to it. People invented this universe, and not a god. Man made objects exist, and nature is there just for biochematical reasons.

My opponent will possibly bring the argument about the existence about man in this argument. Our species of humans first began to evolve nearly 200,000 years ago in association with technologies not unlike those of the early Neandertals. Man came by with evolving from the other animals. Current data suggest that modern humans evolved from archaic humans primarily in East Africa. A 195,000 year old fossil from the Omo 1 site in Ethiopia shows the beginnings of the skull changes that we associate with modern people, including a rounded skull case and possibly a projecting chin. A 160,000 year old skull from the Herto site in the Middle Awash area of Ethiopia also seems to be at the early stages of this transition. Thus, to conclude, the laws in teh universe exist because of science, and not god.

You haven't really answered the question, just like you said God doesn't exist then you claim to say that we created the universe, which is false I am going to give you an example if I claimed I invented a computer invented an object lets say a computer if for somewhat reason I am limited by this computer and affected by what happens inside of it then most likely I am not the inventor of it but it would make more sense to say I am the creator of the computer if I'm not affected by it and whatever happens inside of it doesn't affect me.
Also every single law is is made up by Someone and enforced by someone if there is nobody to enforce this law then the opposite of that law is likely to happen in the universe and on earth.
sorry about this short reply I am running out of time.

RarityIsReady forfeited this round.

Thiest_1998 forfeited this round.

Terribly sorry for the forfeit. I will respond to Pro's arguments in Round Two.

My voters should take into consideration that Pro's argument was incredibly difficult to understand, due to it's lack of grammar.

I have, in fact, answered the question. I have never said that we created this universe. I said we invented the things on it. Your talk about computers is confusing, and not deterred to the subject point. We are talking about how we got all laws in this universe. Thus, your entire argument is invalid.

Let's talk about the law of cause and effect. It is, ""Every cause has its effect; every effect has its cause." (1) Without man, there would be NO law of cause and effect. "In accordance with this Law, every effect you see in your outside or physical world has a very specific cause which has its origin in your inner or mental world. This is the essence of though power. Every one of your thoughts, words or actions sets a specific effect in motion which will come to materialize over time." Man causes the effect. Man starts the cause. WIthout us, there would be no law, no anything. Scientists have figured out this law, and it was started by man. No god just spoke up, "Oh! And I'm oing to add a law of cause and effect in, let's see how long it takes for man to figure it out.

Thiest_1998 forfeited this round.

Thiest_1998 forfeited this round.
Posted by Thiest_1998 9 months ago
Sorry about not replying I on holiday at the moment and the wifi here isn't the best so sorry about that but yh the guy who commented last I didn't read everything you said and can't be asked to but I think you get what I am saying how do we get mac books, ipads ect without apple same thing applies to us how did we get here and the universe get here it's impossible Evolutionism doesn't explain it is mathematically incorrect but a light year and physically incorrect you have no evidence for evidence, if you have no don't think coal is not evidence for evolutionism then I have more evidence, the Ark is next to Mount Ararat in Turkey even a documentary has been made on it and it has been confirmed as Noahs Ark.
Posted by ssadi 10 months ago
The Pro's argument is as follows;

If there is no Apple company and its engineers, then how did we get all these MacBooks, iPhones, iPods and iPads (or any other company/factory capable of inventing, developing and producing such products)?

Answering this question by saying "User's Manual"! (or engineering books which explain completely how those devices work) means you haven't understood the question.

Or think about the light in my room. I know that in order to turn the light on someone is needed to switch on the switch button inside the room. So, if I turn the light off before I leave my room and when I come back and see that the light is on, I surely conclude that SOMEONE (capable of switching the switch button on) necessarily was in my room (and switched the switch button on), even if I haven't seen him and I have no direct evidence of that person being in my room.

Similarly, science confirms that (considering all the models of the beginning of the universe) our universe has a beginning (BigBang).. Our universe was once "turned off" and now it is "TURNED ON" (BigBang happened). The Pro's argument is since our universe has a beginning (switching on) "THERE IS NECESSARILY SOMEONE CAPABLE OF CREATING THIS UNIVERSE AND STARTING THE BIGBANG". We call that SOMEONE as God!
Posted by Zexcoiler_Kingbolt 10 months ago
Gahhh, Pro's arguments seem to amount to nothing more than non-sequiturs, logical fallacies, and that burden of proof still rests on Pro to prove that a God can even exist.

I hope Pro's not using Answers in Genesis.
Posted by VSK1701 10 months ago
So you are saying that every culture who doesn't believe in this singular God for this singular culture is wrong. Even if you say god created us, there is no possible way to prove it. And the other point is that how did he even create the universe that we our only a tiny speck of a speck of. If he controls everything in the universe and us humans think we are everything, God cannot control us the amount of time that he could of when he is controlling all of the universe.
Posted by Vaxalon 10 months ago
Law exists because of science?
Science exists, a parameter of this, leads to that.
Cause and effect designed, and applied to the universe.
Clear evidence of a creator, i.e, god
Vote Placed by pimpmaster 9 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro did not do a very good job. I would suggest in the future, if we need to claim God made these laws, then who created God? If God was ever lasting, and never created, then why not just say the laws were ever lasting and avoid the need for injecting God....