Lido
duane

If this debate is real, then I am real

Lido

Pro

How could this debate not be real if I am typing into it right now? It is logically accurate, so my existence is logically accurate. It is recognized bya source of the hundreds of people who can read this debate. If 100 people can see this debate, then this debate is real for them.

If this debate is real for them, then surely the person who started it is real as well. I am the instagor of this debate thus I am real.

Who can prove me wrong? If you can prove with 100% that I am not real, or that this debate is not real, then you can win thise debate and I will concede.

But first you must ask yourself.... what is real?

To be continued.
duane

Con

This debate is not real. It is a figment of your imagination reconstructed from perceptions as is everything you experience. You have no evidence that anything has ever happen to you in a way you remember it happened. Memories are only records, and records may not be accurate.

The only thing we know for certain is that we don't know anything outside our own thoughts. With the limitless possibilities of reality, the chances that this debate is real are negligible. This "debate" can't possibly exist as there is no evidence to support its existence beyond your perception of it, and as far as I can tell, you might not even exist.

http://www.philosophybasics.com...
Lido

Pro

Lido forfeited this round.
duane

Con

duane forfeited this round.
Lido

Pro

Lido forfeited this round.
duane

Con

duane forfeited this round.