brainFreeze
LifeLightI

If we(humans) did everything perfectly. Would we still make mistakes?

LifeLightI has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

brainFreeze

Con

I will be debating that there would be NO mistakes if we did everything perfectly.

In order to make this a worthwhile debate you must have the ability to assume or imagine that "A person is born perfect" although that's not possible but still what's the harm in analyzing another point of view?
LifeLightI

Pro

I accept this debate.
For my first argument I will say that yes, a person will still make mistakes if he or she is born perfect.
If a human was born perfect, then who is perfect considered to? Considering we all see things differently, including good looks and the way people go about things, a perfect person would have to appeal to every human on earth. It may be safe to say that although someone would do something perfectly it still would make someone else unhappy. On top of that some others would not agree that the way they were to do something would be perfect for even perfect is not good enough for numerous amounts of the population.
Even is someone was born perfect, it would be their intentions and brain that would be perfect. The way someone uses this information and acts on it, may be less than perfect, because actions can always be misinterpreted.
brainFreeze

Con

First of all,
I thank you for accepting my debate. However this is more of knowing other people's opinion and at the same time sharing my opinion. The reason to start this debate is not for Win or Loss but solely for my understanding and knowledge. So thank you Life Light for accepting this debate and helping me to clear my thoughts.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The definition of "PERFECT" is that everything you do or act, is well planned, well analyzed, and a complete knowledge of basically "Everything."

Now regarding your argument that a person cannot keep everyone happy. But that itself is not perfect and believe me or not I have a friend that is fun to have around, makes everyone laugh, blends in everywhere and eventually makes everyone happy. I have never seen him hurting anyone's feelings and I have known him for 13 years now. He is different.

So by perfect I say, he has all the talents in the world that we could possibly imagine. This would make him solve global crisis and what not. People would start seeing him as "A Perfect Human" or even "God" for that matter although he is human and that way he could appeal to every person on earth. Hence, making everyone happy and blessed.

He can use his talents and skills in solving advanced Astronomical issues, Economical issues (like recession), Quantum Mechanics discovery maybe leading to teleportation issue, Business issues and what not.

I believe that if a person never made any mistakes then that particular person should have the authority to rule the earth. Simply because his every decision will never hurt anyone. "Where there is a will, there is a way" So even with deadly global crisis, he will always find a way.
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
"If"is a made context. If I never have "felt" failure using a lot of money on "unimportant"things. Then my use of money on "unimportant things is perfect. But at the same time it is irrelvant. How could it be any different....Then I see "some" that could need some money...I become a relative in a context. The same is true for "failure/perfect".
Posted by brainFreeze 1 year ago
brainFreeze
Yes I cannot make that context, I know because it never existed. But what if it DID.
What you say does makes sense A LOT.

But let's say if you know that you have never felt FAILURE before, then clearly you are perfect regardless of what you think of yourself.

But that doesn't mean that you become the context and perfect and mistakes become irrelevant?
Right?
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
You will not be able to "make" a context where "everything" can be done perfectly. You will be a relative in a context. Otherwise you would be the context. if you are the context. "Perfect" and "mistake" becomes irrelevant. On the other hand. If you are a relative in a context. You can do things perfectly. But then the perfect becomes a relative to your own relative...And that could be a mistake in another context that consist of other relatives.
Posted by brainFreeze 1 year ago
brainFreeze
Hmm...

But it does not answer my question as to would we still make mistakes?
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
You see..?
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
Pick the context...
Posted by brainFreeze 1 year ago
brainFreeze
Can you explain your point more specifically?

What context do you refer to when u say "relative"?
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
Mistakes are relatives. Humans are relatives. It means that "perfect" is another relative.