If you accept you lose

Hello we have 2 rounds

First if anyone accepts this debate, they lose. But then I the instignator can not lose so the contender has to lose, or if he has good arguments then it is a tie.

No trolling, lose

Forfeiting= Lose

Flake= lose

Remember, you have to lose or tie.

If anyone says the other side wins, I will report the vote and will challenge the person to a debate until I win or vote the other side in his debate.

I have NOT accepted this debate. It is possible my friend climbed down the chimney, and crept in my room while I was having a poo earlier today.

Do you think this a good reason for my opinion? (i.e. a good argument)

This is not acceptable. Why would anyone go down the chimney and also how. Because there is no evidence. And also does he have an account? You did accept it. So you should lose

My friends would do this, and my brother could have done it but I don't think he would. It is a mystery, but I do know I found out today that this debate was accepted on my computer, or possibly on another computer if someone guessed my password correctly. Like I said it is a mystery. To be clear I have NOT accepted this debate.

There is something I am wondering; in round one you make it clear that a tie is the highest goal I can achieve and the lowest goal you can achieve, does this mean I will win this debate and you lose if we tie? There is normally a possibility of losing when debating.

Here's something I forgot to ask; do your rules apply to you too?

I see no reason why voters should not for me if they think I have tied (i.e. won). Your threat appears empty as you can't force someone to challenege you. Where is the fun if you can't lose?
Posted by mostlogical 1 year ago
I didn't accept this debate, so I shouldn't lose
I didn't make good arguments, so I shouldn't tie
If I have not lost or tied, I have won
Posted by TheRanjit 1 year ago
wat's the word limits in these debate
Vote Placed by Logical-Master 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: PRO failed to prove CON "accepted" the debate. Someone else could've easily "accepted" for him. He never actually argue any reason why someone else could not have accepted the debate. Rather, he simply asserted CON's assertions were absurd and demanded victory.